Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Jewelry & Watches Danbury Mint on 07/20/10 the company of "fine" collectibles charged my debit card for a buy I made in 2008

Danbury Mint review: on 07/20/10 the company of "fine" collectibles charged my debit card for a buy I made in 2008

A
Author of the complaint
7:29 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 07/20/10 the company of "fine" collectibles charged my debit card for a buy I made in 2008! It was fully paid for in 2008. This was not a small charge, either. I called them everyday except sunday (They aren't open on sunday) and wrote them daily about this dumb mistake on their part. They were rude and unprofessional to me. On 7/20/10 I was told I would get an "immediate" refund. Ha! It has been over a week and no refund has shown up at my bank/card. I contacted my bank about this after danbury mint customer "service" rep told me the problem was with me and my bank! So my bank and I filed notarized affidavit of unauthorized debit card transaction with visa. I informed danbury rips about this and they said "well, we are just going to charge you twice!". Ha! I have all their emails to me admitting they made a mistake and I record all my phone calls and have 2 of the csrs saying they made a mistake. So let them try anything. I want to go after them.

0 comments