Damelindegree

S

Good Morning,

I write this letter as a last hope. I pleading on your sense of righteousness that you can assist me.
I completed a B. Comm degree at Damelin in1999 and was fortunate to get at a job that made ends meet. How ever the problem arises now. I have been offered a good job by a big company. This is my chance to get out of the ruts and finally become somebody.

When I graduated I was not able to attend the graduation ceremony and as I had a job I didn't need the Degree copy. Now with this position that I have been offered I need the Degree. So in Feb 2010 I approached Damelin for the Degree. I have sent emails after emails to them Durban kept blaming a person in Johannesburg and vice versa.in the mean time the company that has offered me the position is getting impatient. I do not blame them its been six months of pleading with Damelin. On the 10th of Aug 2010 I went to Damelin in Durban and said I need my degree now, they eventually gave me a letter on a Damelin letterhead confirming that I had completed the degree and a copy of my degree was on route to me.

Yesterday the 11th a day later I get an email that says I have to contact the University in the U. K to get my degree. Note that Damelin is the sole South African partner to this university as written on their website (Oxford Brooks).

I need my Degree, all I am asking is a strong phone call from you to Damelin and I am sure they will give me a copy of my Degree.

Please can you help me!

Kind Regards,
Anonymous

• Ta
    tashie1992 Aug 11, 2015

Good Day
    I wish to complain about my Matric Results as i finished up in 2011 that year they had failed every student except 1 student, no valid reasons was given and also we fought the school and the parents got involved hoping to take things further for their kids career as they had payed so much money .
    Please i would like some explenation.
    Regards