Cyprus IVF Centre Logo

Cyprus IVF Centre

Having problems with Cyprus IVF Centre?

Cyprus IVF Centre reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2015. The latest review Failed ivf due to deception was posted on Aug 20, 2021. The latest complaint Aka team Miracle was resolved on Oct 03, 2015. Cyprus IVF Centre has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 3 reviews. Cyprus IVF Centre has resolved 1 complaints.

Cyprus IVF Centre Customer Service Contacts

Kolan British Hospital, Ataturk Street № 13 (Old Kyrenia Road), Gonyeli, Lefkosa
Nicosia
Cyprus

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cyprus IVF Centre Customer Service. Initial Cyprus IVF Centre complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cyprus IVF Centre above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cyprus IVF Centre. Discuss the issues you have had with Cyprus IVF Centre and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cyprus IVF Centre Complaints & Reviews

Cyprus IVF CentreFailed ivf due to deception

Do not go to Team Miracle, avoid!! They are con men. We saw so many red flags before we flew out but we were just so desperate.
The shameful thing is that they capitalise on your desperation. Asking me if I felt bloated, if I was taking baby aspirin…as if pregnancy was a done deal. only to be told you're old, that's why your eggs are not growing fast enough! Where is the miracle!
They just keep giving you stuff you don't need and charging you for it. They even wanted to freeze our sperm!! We had said we didn't want any freezing done earlier. I'm very sure that ten good follicles would yield at least 2-3 embryos but they wanted more than enough so they could bill us for freezing them.
When we realised that they take no responsibility for the false hope they pile on you and the lies they tell we knew the game was up. Believe them and get ready to be disappointed. I only wish they were compelled to produce the statistics of the true success rate and not those lies on their Facebook page where the negative comments are wiped out and accounts blocked.

Comment Guidelines

• Cyprus IVF Centre's response · Sep 03, 2021

Team Miracle are here to take all complaints very seriously and respond appropriately. However, sadly, we feel that on this occasion that this is not a genuine review, and there are some points to be clarified as a number of allegations have been made here. Firstly, we can confirm that no official complaint has been received by the clinic regarding this case, so we have not been able to identify any details of this complaint. The questions that we ask of our patients are designed to make sure that they have the best possible chance of success, and to give us the opportunity to monitor the patient as closely as possible, so it’s important for us to address the concerns that have been raised here.
      • Lots of women take baby aspirin as a standard part of their pre-pregnancy preparation and we always ask if they do or not. Taking it does not guarantee pregnancy, something that we make clear to all of our patients.

• Age is a very important factor in the chances of success, and we are always upfront and honest about what that means for each individual patient.

• Feeling bloated is a normal part of the IVF treatment, it’s often felt as a result of the stimulated growth of the follicles so it gives us a clearer idea of what is going on. The amount of bloating differs from patient to patient and that’s why we ask all of our patients if they are feeling bloated, and if so, how much they’re experiencing. It’s a valuable insight into the individual’s progress.

• Freezing sperm is a standard procedure that we offer to all of our patients. It’s completely optional and we always talk each patient through the pros and cons so that they can make an informed decision.

• We aren’t able to know in advance how many viable embryos will be created as a result of the treatment, and we like to give each patient the maximum chances of success. All aspects of follicle retrieval are carefully discussed beforehand.

Sadly, we cannot guarantee pregnancy as a result of our treatment. We create an individual treatment plan for each patient which is designed to give them the maximum chances of success. We do understand that failure to get pregnant is very disappointing and we support all of our clients, all the way through the process to give as much information and reassurance as possible.

Team Miracle, Cyprus IVF Centre

• Updated by ivf centre of con · Sep 26, 2021

It’s really shameful that you would attempt to discredit my complaint as not genuine. How would you categorise a “genuine” complaint when you remove people who make any negative comment on your Facebook page.
      When I raised concerns you told me you’re more interested in people who were arriving for treatment (potential victims of your con)
      I’m not interested in counter arguments, just produce a statistics of patient satisfaction with your clinic, that would be a start.

If you were upfront enough you would leave all reviews on your Facebook page instead of that deception going on there.
      You never gave us any cons of sperm freezing, you just made it sound like the only option because you are so after desperate and vulnerable people’s money.

You keep using the term ‘individual’ but I realised after I flew home that the sheet of paper I had as a medication protocol was a generalised template. The red flags were just there to remind me that I was just a tool but I was blinded because I desperately wanted to be pregnant. The day my period started and I rang like I was supposed to, he actually asked if I had my medication protocol or I needed them to send it to me. Seriously, I was 9 days to flying out there. Where would I have gone and got those meds that quickly? But I ignored it.
      I wondered why you were always in that consulting room with us snd the Dr when you weren’t even a medical professional hence no accountability. That was our private consultation. I didn’t realise it was all part of the game. I say you because this con is run by one man, he touts victims and gives the Drs their cut. A Brand of “ivf clinic” that touts patients out doctors who work for hospitals.

We’re just an ATM machine to you so the more nonsense ivf medications you sell at such an exorbitant price, the more you make.
      Just be upfront with people. We have feelings and expectations.

Lastly, has it occurred to you that IVF is a deeply personal journey and patients would like to remain anonymous? Why would I complain to a clinic that is run by the same con man who swindled us? What would I be expecting?

Respond
    Sep 26, 2019

Cyprus IVF Centre — unethical behaviour

Team Miracle is a fraudulent "hospital" that does not provide the services it charges you for. I was only...

Cyprus IVF Centre — Aka team Miracle

I write as the victim of theft from Cyprus IVF Centre aka Team Miracle formerly Dogus IVF Centre / Umit Inak...