CylaprilFraudulant credit card use

S

My credit card is being fraudulently billed by a company called, Adrenal Fatigue Institute. I saw an ad on TV for their product, pills that would erase fatigue. I ordered the minimal amount for $9.95 and I thought that was the end. I was completely wrong . . .

However, I was not aware that I would end up in a serious catch-22. After my order arrived, I noticed nothing. Then weeks later, I noticed my credit card was being billed without my permission. I called my bank and had them stop payment, but that has not been enough.

I went back to their website, www.cylapril.com and discovered their fine print is really a catch-22. In order to get off their list here is what it says exactly:

When you call the line, there's a new phone number, [protected]. When you call that number, the line is always busy. If you try to stay on the line, the recording comes to an end and then hangs up forcing you to call again. Of course, this is only Monday through Friday between 10-5pm making it even more difficult to get your money back or get off the list. You cannot send their merchandise back without a return authorization otherwise you will not receive credit or your money back. I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK from these ###. I want to you shut them down.

What stops me from coming down there with some sharp pitchforks and knives is the lack of time and money. I know I am not alone with this problem and I am very angry. Companies like these need to be stopped cold and put out of business immediately. If you see their commercials, usually in late night, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

XPoorConsumer Nov 10, 2008

Cylapril is a scam!... I paid $9.95 for shipping with a FREE product.

Two days after I received their pills, I called their 800 number [protected] to cancel. For days, it was ALWAYS busy. FInally, I spke to someone who took my name and info and said they were very busy and someone will get back to me.

NO on got back to me. One more charge was billed to my credit card. On 10/30, I called and waited for a long time, then a "Jim" answered. When I gave him my information, he said that my account information could not be found and that he will get back to me.

No one got back to me. One more was billed to my credit card and their 800 was changed to [protected]. I spoke to Terri S. She said they were very busy and someone will call me back.. I said that I am not falling for that again. She assured me that somoen will call me soon.

Finally a rude woman called Lynn ID #1156 called and you could sense she was ALL in on the scam... So, I gave her a peace of my mind... She canceled and gave me a confirmation number... and she refunded the rd charge but she refused to issue a refund for the 2nd charge... I asked to speak to a Manager.. and I have been on hold for 30 minutes.

Will keep you posted.

XPoorConsumer Nov 10, 2008

The Manager turned to be another rude woman called Johnna ID # 2019. Although LynnID #1156 CONFIRMED that the 3rd charge WAS refunded and I should see it on my credit card in 3-5 business day, Johnna ID # 2019 started spinning, and insulting my intelligence. She said that Lynn did not refund the 3rd charge... but she will give me half of it... WTF?

I hung up on her and called my credit card compony who GLADLY disputed the 2nd and 3rd charges.

I have NEVER seen more despearte MF in the history of mail order... If anyone knows the websites to file complaintes withe the DA, BBB, FBI, consumer fraud, etc... please post them so we can all submit complaints

Sun Ra Nov 11, 2008

Yesterday, I was fuming because I received another package from Adrenal Fatigue. When I went to my bank statement, I noticed the [protected] number. When I called, I was given an RMA & a cancellation number. She told me to get a tracking number from the post office so I could be sure the package arrives.

She kept saying she could hear the anger in my voice. I was told I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee and that they would only refund 2 of the 3 packages. I told her I wanted ALL my money back and I wouldn't rest until I got it all back. So far, I've lost, $220.65 with this company and as we all know, the squeeky wheel gets the grease. I plan on being the squeeky wheel . Hopefully, I'll get back more than $187.55

I've written to both attorney generals: Lisa Madigan of Illinois and Bill McCollum (ag.[protected]@myfloridalegal.com) of Florida. I will continue to fight these guys until I get all of my money. This is where being a pain in the ### & a ### will come in handy.

Their game: to get you to order the sample. The sample looks innocent until you discover your credit card is on the hook. They bill you for several shipments. They've legally bound and gagged you while using a bait and switch. Once you've been forced to take their shipments, called the wrong numbers to cancel, then they finally give you the right number. Once you dial the right number, you're forced to keep at least one of their shipments and you're forced to forgo a 15% restocking fee.

I just wish I'd cancelled my credit card after the first shipment. But I'm writing this to let others know, either cancel your card or don't order this product at all. It really doesn't work. Its all herbs like, (Revitalizer bottle) bee pollen, black cohosh root powder, ashwagandha powder, , rhodiola rosea root, some blend of cylapril anti-stress but it doesn't say what that is, no details as to what the anti-stress consists of.

(Regulator bottle) Fatigue blend but no details as to what's in the *blend*. Adrenal ext bovine, schizandra, pregeneolone, licorice root powder, passion flower ext, biotin, panax ginseng, jujube extract, manganes ascorbate, 5-HTP & zine ascorbate.

(Energy support bottle) thiamine, riboflavin B2, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid, whey conccentrate.

I've listed the ingredients from all 3 sample bottles. You get this in every shipment. I listed them because I don't want you to still be curious and order any of this crap! You can buy all this stuff at your local health food store and not get scammed like me and others. I'm on my way to the post office with what little money I have left to ship this crap back to them, registered & insured so it doesn't get lost.

Stay tuned . . .

• Pe
    Peggy Nov 15, 2008

The Better Business Bureau branch you want to file a complaint with is below:

We filed a complaint but the company ignored it.

Sun Ra Nov 16, 2008

I was forced by the bank to cancel my credit card. I also mailed their crap back, $10.80 with a return receipt (that little green card that gets mailed back to you). Now, I have to wait for them to refund my money. They told me at least 10-14 days for that to happen. I'm still pissed and I want someone to sue them into eternity!!!

Sun Ra Nov 16, 2008

I see there is an Better Business Bureau email address but look at the outcome, it was ignored. Don't you get the feeling, the BBB is getting kickbacks when your complaint goes ignored! It's terrible but this is what's happening. And when people take the law into their own hands, the courts get mad and jail the person. People & companies are only in it for themselves, damn the consumer . . . just let them drown while we get ours.

Well, what goes around comes back around . . .

XPoorConsumer Nov 17, 2008

...continued from above.

Following the "BS" I got from Cyapril above, my $49.95 disputed credit card charge became permanent! Hoorray!... Here is the letter from the CC company:

We have great news! The billing dispute on your Citi(R)
    Platinum Select(R) account for the transaction on 10/14/2008
    in the amount of $49.95 at CYLAPRIL [protected] W PALM
    BEACH FL has been resolved.

The conditional credit previously posted to your account is
    now permanent.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

• Ro
    Ron Eaton Nov 23, 2008

I KNEW this was a scam!! Mainly because on their website, the fine print was at the bottom of the page and was really hard to read, it was so light. I bolded the fine print as if to copy it, and read it that way. If you get the free sample, they charge your card in 2 weeks. If you buy the 3-month special, they charge you for more product in 30 days.
    This is abviously one of the "I got your credit card number and your'e on the hook because of our fine print" type of scam.
    The catch is that you don't expect another shipment, but that's how they make money, by repeatedly sending you more product, over and over, and charging your card every tume.
    What incentive do they have for their customer service to be nice and helpful and responsible? They figure you will be overwhelmed and just let the payments go on, or, if you MUST get a refund, then refund as little as possible, while having a rude attitude.
    Always go to their website first, ALWAYS read the fine print, be very wary when they want you to agree to automatic shipments of their product when you haven't even tried it yet! Buyer Beware should be your motto. Good Luck...

• Na
    NANCY Nov 25, 2008

I'm calling my bank now. I've spoken with customer service a couple times and they are so rude. It's definately a scam and thats the only way they can make money. I'm glad karhma works...I wonder if everyone who works ther e will get fat and "adrenal fatigue"?

Sally Balchuck Dec 02, 2008

I just phoned the Adrenal Fatigue Instatute to get an RMA for the auto shipment of Cylapril that I did not know I was on. Yes, they did change their phone number and yes, I was put on hold, but I waited. The customer service rep tried to get me to keep the stuff for a $20 credit. I respectfully declined when he then informed me that there is a 15% restocking fee and, of course, you don't get the shipping refunded.

So here is a product that was supposed to be a "free trial" that is costing me $9.95 for first shipping, 6.95 second shipping, and 7.50 restocking fee.

Oh, I almost forgot: IT DOESN' WORK! Super scam - stay away.

• Am
    amanda rogers Dec 02, 2008

I am going through the same thing also, first payment was $29 postage. within 5 days of the product arriving i was billed another $109. supposed to be for two but i only received one.

I called the rude customer service guys, to be told i can only get a refund on half of the first postage amount. The scam takes place the second you make the call...there is no 14 days trial of the product!

I have paid for something i never received, they acknoweledge this by refunding the postage but have quite happily taken the full price of the product from my account with no refund at all!!!

Fraud !!! I am surprised they get away with this on TV

• Do
    don Dec 02, 2008

According to MC cancelling your card doesn`t end the problem. I sent an e-mail that was returned by the postmaster. I`m really frustrated. I blame myself for not reading their fine print but now that I understand it how do I get them to discontinue my membership ?
    Any ideas. I live in Canada.

Mark Hoffman Dec 05, 2008

You all need to start reading the information before you give them permission to charge your credit card. You have no one to blame but yourselves. The fact that the first charge is a surprise to you shows me you read none of it. Should they make it easier to cancel? Absolutely. If you have an issue with that, report your card lost to the credit card company, but don't report the charges as fraudulent, they are not. You agreed to it and should have paid closer attention. When you report your card lost, the old number becomes inactive, and the company will probably try to get in touch with YOU. Then you can politely tell them about how you understand their frustration, but you just don't have the new card on you at the moment and ask if they could call you back.

• Le
    LEO18 Dec 06, 2008

I cancelled my credit card today after reading all your complains...I ordered the products 4 days ago
    and i only got charged for $ 9.95 for shipping ...My
    orders should be arriving anytime soon...

Thank you for the heads up...

• Fu
    FurtherThanForever Dec 15, 2008

I can't believe ANYONE would fall for this...Adrenal Fatigue? That is absolutely ridiculous...No wonder the weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar industry, an industry that has to prove absolutely NOTHING and can still take your money.

• Bm
    bmksm Dec 26, 2008

I also was "duped" by the "Adrenal Fatigue Institute"..I did read the fine print...it is very misleading!!! for that person who said it is your own fault..go on the website and see for yourself... My plan was to get the free trial for 9.95...I figured it probably wouldn't work but for 10 bucks I would give it a try...I intended to call and cancel my account before the next shipment was to go out to avoid any further charges...as it states in the fine print! Exactly 15 days after I placed my order ( day 14 was Christmas ) I called to cancel...and was told that the "free trial" was a 14 day trial and I was getting charged the full 49.95 for my order...which by the way only was one bottle of pills not the two they advertise... when I questioned that they said they had changed their policy and just haven't changed the website yet!!!
    When I pointed out that day 14 was Christmas day...they said they would refund the 49.95 after they got the pills back from me...less a 15% reshelving fee???? It's not worth me sending them back!!! That's what they're hoping for!! This is really a bad scam!!!
    Whatever you do do not order this product!!!

Charmaine Auzenne Dec 28, 2008

I too have been drawn in by Cylapril and my credit card charged fraudulently. I received what was supposed to be a free 30 day trial and charged the $9.95 shipping. I was informed no further obligation on my part. 10 days later, I felt uneasy and called to make sure I would NOT receive any further billing or product. I spoke with a woman who become very insistant that I should use the product longer, I informed her it was making me ill, she become rude and stated the membership would be cancelled. 5 days later my credit card was charged $49.95 which pushed me over the limit and now I have extra charges on my account for being over the limit. I wish something could be done about these crooks!!!

• Du
    Duped Dec 29, 2008

I too got duped by Cylapril. Unfortunately I should have read the product fine print on the website. But the late night ad appeared like it may be worth a try. The first time I suspected something was wrong was when the telephone number on the bottle was not in service. Then I had difficulty finding the contact information on the book. I finally found a small print tel number on the shipping label which luckily I had not yet thrown out.
    I did give it a try but felt I was getting hot flashes and one day felt confused and dizzy. That's when I tried to call them but unfortunately, with the holidays and the weekend could not get through. When I called today (day 14), I was told that even though the order has now been cancelled, I was charged $49.95 in addition to the shipping charge of $9.95. The bottle was shipped less than 15 days ago. It appears they were counting the days based on the order date which started in the middle of the night, rather than the arrival of the product. Truly, a 15 day trial requires one should have tried the product for 15 days!
    When I tried to ask for a refund, I was told it was not possible and the customer service rep got very belligerent. I hope nobody ever has to go through this scam. Besides I wonder if the product should be reported to the FDA. Adrenal bovine extract is not a dietary suplement.

• El
    Elllen Hodges Dec 30, 2008

I also have been duped.
    I saw this on TV and ordered it for my husband.
    I called the 800 number and talked to a rep and they
    told me that I would receive the product in 4 or 5 days.
    I did not receive the product for 10 days and they had
    also told me to try the product and if it did not seem to
    be working I should call and cancel the orders.
    I called before the time for it to be up and the phone
    number had been changed and I tried all the numbers
    I could find. on December 17th I noticed a $79 charge
    on my Bank Account from my Debit Card which I had
    used when I ordered. I again started to reach these
    people and I received NO product packages and then
    today (December 30th I found another $89 charge
    and I still have not received any product except the
    first trial package which I had received on December
    the 5th.
    I faxed the main number for this company which was
    included on my e-banking bill and I have heard NOT
    one word.
    Surely, there is some way to stop these blood-sucking
    thieves...
    If anyone has any information on how to retrieve some of the money they have stolen, please e-mail
    me at [protected]@hotmail.com.

• Du
    Duped Jan 11, 2009

I made the mistake of ordering this for my daughter and found out too late it was a scam. To get your money back, go to their website www.cylapril.com print their money back guarantee on Cylapril at the bottom of the fine print, call the correct number on your shipping label [protected] and ask for a refund based on their website claim, don't forget to get the cancellation# and authorization for return number. Aso, use a phone with a speaker and mute button and be prepared to wait a little bit before you get someone on the phone. No use getting angry with the sales people, they will be less receptive to you and less likely to process your request.

Then send them back the bottles via certified mail with enclosed authorization numbers and your written request plus the copy of their money back guarantee. Call your credit card and inform them about the scam. They should help you to dispute the charge. You will be billed a restocking fee and your shipping charges will not be reversed but you may be able to get some money back if you return it within 30 days of your order.

I sent mine a week ago and was told to expect my refund in three weeks. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

I read today that Acai berry has also been related to scams like this. I hope the Adrenal Institute/Cylapril also gets slammed for their fraudulent marketing schemes targeting a vulnerable population.

Good luck!

manda Jan 21, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF!!! NOT ONLY IS THIS A HUGE MONEY SCAM...BUT THE PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK...I REPEAT...IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

PAID 9.95 FOR A FREE TRIAL OFFER...THEN THEY WITHDREW 49.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THE SAME BOTTLE!!!

THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO GET A REFUND...NOT EVEN RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION...WHICH IS WAY MORE THE HALF.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!

YOU GET NOTHING IN RETURN...BUT PILLS THAT DO NOT DO WHAT THEY PROMISE!!!

• Re
    ren28515 Jan 24, 2009

I want to thank you all for your posts and warnings- I was stupid enough to fall for this trial offer, but after reading your posts I immediately called my bank and canceled my card. I hope these complaints are helping other people who are considering this product.

• Co
    Colon Herrington Jan 24, 2009

This poison is no good and it doesn't do what is says it will do.
    It makes you sick. Idid not order anything but the trial.
    They have been sending every month and charging in my discover card every month since cot 2008 and i want this stopped now and if anyone out there can help me i will be glad to here from you. My e-mail is [protected]@camillaga.Net
    I am sending this back what has been shipped to me and i want them to give me ccredit for the junk.
    Thanks,
    Colon herrington
    Jan. 24, 2009
    Saturday 3:30 p. M.

• Ru
    Russell Humberd Feb 04, 2009

Cylapril™ Preferred Customer Program
    Consumer Notice: By selecting any of our purchase offers for Cylapril™, you are proactively opting into and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Cylapril™ Preferred Customer Program. Additionally, you are NOT obligated to remain a member, there are no minimum purchases and you may discontinue at ANY TIME. Each additional shipment you receive contains a one month supply of Cylapril™. The credit card you use today will be billed $49.95 plus $4.99 shipping and handling for each shipment you receive. You’ll receive your next shipment in approximately 30 days. Please note that if you wish to discontinue membership, you MUST cancel prior to the next shipment to avoid being charged.

If you choose the Free Book Offer, you are proactively opting into agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Cylapril™ Free Book Preferred Customer Program. Additionally, you are NOT obligated to remain a member, there are no minimum purchases and you may discontinue at ANY TIME. On day 14 customer is billed $49.95. Autoship begins on day 30 for $49.95 + $6.95 S&H, then every 30 days thereafter. You’ll receive your next shipment in approximately 30 days. Please note that if you wish to discontinue membership, you MUST cancel prior to the next shipment to avoid being charged.

Just wanted to point out that it clearly states everything in the T&C on the website...learn to read

• Pa
    Pat Feb 04, 2009

Looks like a scam to me. Very poorand rude customer service and very uninformed sales people. From now on I will look up complaint boards and blogs such as these before ordering anything else in the future. I will also take your advice, fellow victims of the Cylapril product and cancel my VISA card ASAP after get refund. My story is too long to write. Thanks!

• Re
    Relle Feb 05, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I will try to cancel without cancelling our credit card, since we have had that number for a long time, but if all else fails I will report the card lost. I don't even have the heart to try to get my money back (almost 200.00) but I just want it to STOP coming!

angiemar Feb 08, 2009

I just called and talked to a scamer named anthoney who works for cylapril, after I asked about the one time fee he began to asure me that would be the only fee then I told him how I read all the BAD reviews online and he got all defensive then I said I would have purchased the products if they weren't scammers and hung up. After that anthony called me back isistting that it was only a few cases and saying that just to call when I want to loose the weight over and over and over untill I gave my boy friend the phone and he had to tell him off. I'm sorry u peope got scammed by these loosers just keep putting claims into ur bank I guarantee the bank will not want to foot the bill.

• To
    tom Feb 13, 2009

sorry this product takes longer then a week to start working and adrenal fatigue actually is a problem in the united states and many other countries and listen to what the people are saying on the phone b4 u say u agree to ordering the product.

• To
    tom Feb 13, 2009

OK this is for all u Whinny baby's that thinks this program is fake this is what u well here as soon as a sales agent picks up ur call it may diff from the person u are speaking to

Thank u for calling the adrenal fatigue institute this call may be recorded for quality assurance. my name is ________. can i have your first name please_____ are you calling to try cylapril for free and get the free book? '

did u here about us on the t.v, radio, or did your doctor... and this is what u will here word 4 word before ur order is even processed i want to go ahead and confirm your order and i will be recording it for accuracy okay ? great i just want to confirm your order number is your last name and zip code and you order a 14 DAY trial/1 month/ 3 month supply of cylapril system today is yada yada yada your name as it appears on your credit card / debit card is yada yada yada your address is yada yada yada your account will be charged the TOTAL AMOUNT of your order within 24-48 hours you should expect to receive your order in 5 business days our CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS [protected] and they are open m-f from 10am to 5:30 pm eastern standard time.

same 4 this one u will here this for only the trial now in 14 days from today we will charge the card you provided us today only 49.95 for that full month supply... then in 30 days and every 30 days there after well ship you anouther 1 month supply of the complete cyla[ril system charged to the same account you used today at the discounted rate plus 6.95 shipping for each shipment.

and at the end of every call u here this the persons name for the order if you authorize us to charge the card ending in the last 4 digits of the card number for the payments i have just described please say yes which is recorded as your electronic signature authorizing the transaction. NO SOMEONE ELSE SAY THIS IS FAKE A RIPPIE OFF U ARE RECORDED WHEN U ORDER AND TOLD THIS EVERY TIME SO UR NOT BEING HOXED RIPPED OFF ITS WHAT U ORDERD

• Al
    ALDO Feb 13, 2009

This is the worst dealings I every had with a company they still haven't giving my refund since Dec, they told me they would mail it never happen.Then I lost my credit card that they bill forget about it now I gave them the new credit card # and they still are bullsh!!t, I hope NOBODY buys into this crap of a product!!!

• Co
    Constance Anne Dudley Feb 16, 2009

You are so right this company is a complete rip off

two weeks ago I ordered the free trial 2 week supply they charged me 16.95 instead of the 9.95 I waited but no product ever arrived then after 2 weeks I receive a second charge for 79.90 I called up very up set I had never received the 2 week free trial. So why was I being charged for a second shipment prior to receiving the first

I must have got the same rude woman you got other wise all of the employees must be trained in rudeness

she told me that I would be stuck with the charge and after I actually received it I would have to call back and get a return code and be charged 15% restocking fee and no credit on the 16.95 shipping which never arrived or the shipping on the second order which I had not received yet.

as I continued the discussion she disclosed there was no first shipment and I should of called and canceled when it never arrived and the shipment I was suppose to receive was over the 2 week trial period (forgetting the 30 day money back guarantee.

She told me they charged you card the day you order they mail in a manor that the post office can not tract when they actually mail but I do not believe it takes 2 week to arrive after shipping.

She said I had receded the produce the day before this was untrue (I had not received the product but saw a second charge on my account for a produce which sent the first order) I went to my post office which is a sub office of the main office (so the main office may of received the day before but not me or my post office) I went to the post office and as soon as it actually arrived I told the post office it was refused and the sent it back and gave me a return receipt
    The ads on TV offer a promise of free trial there is not free trial as the product for trial never arrives

I too have started a fraud report with my bank

It would be great if the product and service was as represented

But when you think of all the money they receive and refuse to return it free money for them

I hope the powers that be close them down and take their commercial off the air I plan to change my credit card if not reversed, the problem is the banks seems to take their side first and forget we are the bank costumer.

Ps I have noticed a lot of bogus business basing the order from Florida so watch out they may have some laws that let them border on illegal
    call me if you need a witness to call my name is constance and my number is [protected] these people need to be held accountable

callmekat Mar 04, 2009

there new address is Great Lakes Fulfillment Services
    41 Canal St.
    Lawiston, ME 04240

I was too taken by their scam. The TV offer Says FREE Month Supply. I thought great This product seems like it might help my situation.
    I went to the web-site to order. I made sure I wasnt getting sucked in to an auto shipment and being billed anymore.

So I received my first shipment. Still unopened. order was shipped out Feb 12. Today is march 5. Ok here is when I noticed I got scanned by the company. I was charged another 49.95 by this company. THEY ARE ADVETISING this as a free Month supply.

I called the company. she informed me that since I got the "FREE BOOK" that I was automatically enrolled in autoshipment. We argued for awhile. I was told if I sent it back there would be a 30% restock fee and no shipping would be refunded.

I went back to the website to retrace my steps. Here is how they are SCAMMING YOU. They put the fine print on a spot on the web-site that most people dont even see. Under the Box ORDER Cylapril NOW. (The way the page is set up you can see anything below that box) Most people just fill the information in and click the box.

This is what the page says under the box " Cylapril™ Preferred Customer Program

Additionally, all shipments up to 30 Days of the date of this transaction are covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. However, any shipments that are refused or returned without prior authorization may not be eligible for a refund. To discontinue your membership or request a refund, call Our Secure Customer Care Line at [protected] Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00am and 5 :30pm EST. "

Yesterday when I called I wasnt given a cancelation number. So after visiting this page today I called back to get it. If you call them, , , , make sure you get your cancelation number..

Maybe if enough people would come together and file a lawsuit they would go out of business.

THey lost the warehouse in FL. ( which is the address on my bank statement) Also please know that if you stop payment. the company is charged 25.00.

callmekat Mar 04, 2009

Correction to last statement, ( YOU CANT see what is below the box ) unless you scroll down more.

• Ho
    Holly Mar 05, 2009

I just got my credit card bill and also there is a fraudulant charge by the adrenal institute. I have called my credit card and disputed this charge, as it was never authorized by me. I also called the number listed on the billing, thinking this must have been an oversight on there part. However it became evident as many before me have found out. This is indeed a true scam! They intend to mislead by their website, posting the fine print after the order button, which I never even saw prior to ordering the product. The $9.95 charge was the agreed upon charge for trying the product for 30 days. They charged my card on day 14 for $49.95. I am outraged!!! I never pay that much for a bottle of pills. They are rude at customer service, because they know it is a scam, and that's the kind of people they are! They told me I was stuck with the charge, till I told them that I was reporting them to the better business bureau. I asked to speak to a supervisor so I wouldn't have to use the other lady's name on my report. She said she spoke with a supervisor, never gave one to me and said I would need to send it back be charged a 15% restocking fee and pay for shipping and not get my original $9.95 back. I'm OK with not getting the original $9.95 back, but am not happy to have to pay shipping and a 15% restocking fee. She felt because she did this I would not report to better business bureau. I never said that, and they have been reported, unfortunately I had to use the nice lady's name as she never let me speak to a supervisor.

I hope no one else goes through this. It's unfortunate, because I just ordered the perfect dog collar from an info commercial and am so pleased with it!! These scams give buy from tv a bad name.
    DO NOT BUY CYLAPRIL !!! IT'S A SCAM!!!
    I hope I can save someone the trouble this has caused me.

• Ho
    Holly Mar 05, 2009

Cylopril is a scam Do not purchase their product

• Ta
    tammic Mar 06, 2009

Thanks for the warning!

• Mo
    moonluvin cowgirl Mar 22, 2009

The number posted above is no longer in service, there is no way to cancel any shipments but I am calling the bank tommorrow and posting on my facebook this is really a scam and I don't care what their excuse, they are just crooked people

Cal grn Mar 26, 2009

This is a scam. Got my credit card bill and charged $49.95. I never authorized this charge. Got yelled at and bullied when I called to inquire about the charge. No where on any info. from the company does it say 14 days to cancel or charged full price. I've been through the whole web site and looked at all fine print before I even ordered product on a free trial only pay shipping charge scam. The customer service (I use this lightly) person told me it was in bold easy to read print that I had 14 days to cancel. Bull I still can't find it. They tried to get me to go through the whole order process again to find it. Like I was going to fall for that one.

Told the rude service people I told them they where dealing with the wrong person if they thought I would fall for bullying practices and yelling. Yes the first person I talked to screamed at me and told me I had agreed and there was nothing I could do about it and I needed to learn how to read. I insisted on talking to a manager they told me there wasn't such a person. I told them I wanted to talk to whomever was there boss and they told me the person was out or busy then hung up on me. Called back and got the run aound agan. I explained the I could read was not going to go there the ordering process online they were trying to get me to do and that they would cancel my account and reimburse my credit card. Woman finally told me that I could send it back for a refund minus ship and handling and 15% use charge. Told here I was not paying for any product over the original $9.95 shipping and handling charge.

Guess what there is more than one B out there. They are greatly mistaken if they think I'm going to put up with there scam. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. They are selling and shipping from Maine not West Palm Beach Florida. Can not even find them registered anywhere in florida.

File complaint with the BBB in Maine. Call the Attorney Generals Office in Maine. The number is
    [protected]. Might want to try the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-Help.
    And yes the ingrediants can be baught at any good Health food store. I was trying to cut down on number of vitamines and minerals I am taking for fibromyalgia. That's the only reason I ordered from this company to begin with.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PLEASE COMPLAIN TO THE NUMBERS ABOVE AND SHUT THESE SCAM ARTISTS DOWN.

• Aw
    awilkins Mar 27, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. My order was to be $11.94. which I oked. Than I got my credit card statment with the $11.94 charge and also a charge for $49.95. That I did receive another shipment that I didn't order. I called and could never get in touch with anyone. They were only open certain hours east time, or there were so many calls You would never get in contact with anyone. Then I recieved another charge on my credit card statment the next month of $71.89. When I did talked to some one. they said I should have read about the recurring charges. They also said that a new order had went out that same day, and not to refuse the order because I would not get any money back without an RMA number. Plus there would be a re-stocking charge for the returned order. I did contact my credit card company, and they said they would look into it and get back to me.

• Aw
    awilkins Mar 27, 2009

I already commented

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices