Living Lean Complaints & Reviews

Living LeanCharged credit card, never signed up

On my May credit card bill I was charged $59.94 for a service I never signed up for. Eileen, whom I spoke with today claims she has documentation that I did, but I know I did not. I ordered some diet pills which I never got from another internet company. According to her there was a link for this service. Well, long story short is I never got the pills or the so-called service I supposedly signed up for. These people are getting people's credit card information and billing them for services they did not ask for. There was never any intent or ability t send diet pills. It is a scam to get money from unsuspecting people who are just trying to buy a product. They use different names so you can't find them or know who they are. They are rude, crude, and need to be stopped from ripping people off. Eileen mentioned the Ultima Group which is from South Africa.

Living Lean — Product never received!

I have been being charged 19.95 for two months now. I haven't received anything for the 19.95. I want...