CVS Pharmacymanagement daphne smith @ airline corpus christi texas

M

On saturday going into sunday, june 3, 2017 around 11:30 pm I walked into cvs on airline in corpus christi texas to purchase a few items. As I proceeded to check out, manager on duty daphne smith helped me as it came time to pay I noticed a few coupons she stated I had on my card were not applied. I told daphne a few of my coupons are not showing up. Daphne stated I applied them all. I tried showing her that they were not listed on credit card machine. She said, I applied them. At that time, to avoid anything I stated nicely, it's ok I will check receipt in car. As I went to my car to look I noticed those coupons were not listed. So I went back in to show daphne smith and she refused to see receipt and said I applied them if they are not showing you need to call 1800 number. I then told her please look at receipt and told her that those coupons are still showing active on cvs card. She finally looked at receipt and saw that they were not on there. I told her i'm
Going to return everything I repurchase and she can ring me up again to assure I get those coupons applied. She then said you do the return you will lose everything. I asked her how if it wasnt my mistake. She proceeded if you do that return you will lose everything. At that time, I said look with your attitude please make my return. As she was doing the return she got a sharpie and started crossing out every item I was returning. I noticed her taking out a cvs gift card applying my coupons on it and put it away in a drawer.. She continued to write on bottom receipt return on card number. And gave me my original receipt. As I sat in my car I realized I didn't get my receipt showing the actual return so I went back in when she was helping another customer and looked at me and said yes. I asked for my return receipt and she began to be disrespectful infront of customer she was attending and said. You dont get a receipt. I said I will wait till your done. When customer left I asked her for my return receipt and continued to say you dont get one. I told her look im
Not walking out with no receipt. 71.55 is a lot of money. She then proceeded to office and got me an actual computer print out 8x11 sheet. On that I noticed a gift card for my coupons should have been given.

Before walking out I asked if everything she said was true and correct and her respond back was I am done with you. I stated I hope you will not be sorry when I contact your supervisor. As I walked out with my daughter we stood outside looking over copy when my daughter noticed her standing behind me. I asked what she needed. She stated i'm waiting for you to leave my premises. I asked her to please go inside that I was looking at copy. She then stated if you do not leave I will contact police.

I don't think any customer should be getting this treatment and to the extent in being threaten in calling police. I should not have to make adjustments to my life style because of her behavior in my local cvs.
I hope cvs will really considers in removing behavior in employees from their store.

Dominguez
[protected]

management daphne smith @ airline corpus christi texas
management daphne smith @ airline corpus christi texas

• Updated by mp3doming · Jun 05, 2017

This is a continuation from complaint submitted June 4, 2017.

On Sunday June 4, 2017around 8:30pm I finally got a hold of supervisor Yvette from cvs pharmacy on airline in Corpus Christi Texas. I explained to Yvette the incident that occurred the night prior with Daphne. Yvette proceed to tell me that she had not heard of the incident but would notify the main manager. I tried to explain to Yvette that as a customer we should not get treated with disrepect. At that time, Yvette became silent and would not say anything. I said, HELLO DID YOY HEAR ME. She became angry and stated IF YOU WANT RESPECT YOU HAVE TO EARN IT. I EXPLAINED TO YVETTE, oh my god y'all all treat customers so rude.

Is this allowed. Please respond.

Dominguez