CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / adynovate

Have been a customer for over 20 years and having a chronic disease (hemophilia) I have ordered product frequently. For approx. 7 of those years I dealt with a Rep that through her personalized and thorough customer service improved my life and made me believe CVS was a great company. After some kind of reorganization she was gone and things changed drastically, and unfortunately we have found it extremely difficult to get the product and your staff is unwilling to do their jobs and follow through on what they say they will do. Unfortunately the stereotype of the big uncaring Drug Co. unwilling to go out of their way to help anyone but themselves has been closer to my experience in recent years .As one using a medically essential product, physical discomfort, mental anguish, even perhaps some permanent damage has occurred as a result of your lazy, self serving policies. This is the voice of the free enterprise consumer talking . GET back to legitimate Customer Service! My name is Rick Friesen BD 09/17/53

Ri
Aug 20, 2019

Comments

• Jb
      Aug 21, 2019

Someone should throw a tent over this circus. If there is one person in that pharmacy that knows what they are doing I could not find one. !. It takes an average of about 45 mins to pick up a prescription. 2. Yesterday I went there about 4:00 I person with no ID tried to charge me full price for an RX and I told her she did not apply my ins. discount. She left me and went and looked on her pc but did not come back to me. About 10 mins later, I tried to get her attention but couldn't I had to yell out "What are you doing" ( she was filling prescription orders) She replied by (shaking her head from side to side) sarcastically. I am checking your insurance!! I was shocked. 3. Every time I go to pick up an Rx they do not apply the insurance payment that leads me to believe they are always trying to get me to pay full price. 4. They are not attentive to customers. Instead of waiting on them, they just roam around. They spend time just doing busywork. 5. I have noticed they do not answer the phone calls timely. Someone with authority should pay a visit to this store.