CupShewrong size! very disappointed customer.

C

I ordered something from this store and when my order arrived I was very happy. Quality was great, as I expected. But unfortunately they sent me wrong size and it didn't fit. That's where the all hassle begin.
I contacted CupShe and asked for a replacement for a bigger size and was told that they had only one size in stock. I wanted to return it but was told that in that case I have to pay for the return shipping which was quite expensive. In the end I decided to keep the item and give is as a gift to a friend.
I'm disappointed, because I really like the style and quality, but wasn't able to wear it. I will not buy again.