CupShewon't refund money for a return

L

I ordered a few swimsuits from the site. My totally was about $100.00. I made sure to read their return policy before purchasing. As long as items were not clearance they were allowed to be returned.
My merchandise arrived and everything was ill fitting and very thin. I emailed them and got an automated response to provide more details of items.
It's been two weeks now or me constantly emailing them, messaging them on Facebook, and commenting on their Facebook posts. They will not respond.