CupSheswimsuits

I ordered 3 swimsuits from cupshe.com. I got shipping confirmation from all three. I was charged for all three on my debit card account. Only one showed up at my house. The customer service numbers do not work!!! I called the first one and it was not a real number. I called the second one and it kept me in hold with ads for thirty minutes and then told me to dial a different number. That number was also ads. The third one on the webpage was also non working. What kind of scam is this? Please respond. This is infuriating! I will leave as many scathing reviews as I possibly can if this isn't resolved!