CupShemissing product/no reply from customer service

S

Beware! Do not order from them!

Ordered a large order from them. Received package with suit missing. None of the suits fit. Emailed customer service to return and get refund for missing suit. They said they can refund me or I can select one of the two options:

Btw, before we process a return, we'd love to let you know of our two available return options:

"With no need to return the items back

- Cupshe Coupon: Your coupon will be full amount of the returned items.

- Hassle-Free Return: Don't worry about going to the post office and returning it to us. You can keep the items - we'll simply deduct $5 for each item you would like to return to cover our first processing fee. And the remianing amount will be credited back to your original payment account within 24 hours. If you would like to choose this option, please confirm your payment account is still active.

Let us know which option is best for you and we'll take care of the rest."

I proceeded to tell them I just want a full refund and then they have not replied back to me since. I started investigating and found many people had the same issue and even never received a package in the first place.