CupShemissing product/no reply from customer service

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Beware! Do not order from them!

Ordered a large order from them. Received package with suit missing. None of the suits fit. Emailed customer service to return and get refund for missing suit. They said they can refund me or I can select one of the two options:

Btw, before we process a return, we'd love to let you know of our two available return options:

"With no need to return the items back

- Cupshe Coupon: Your coupon will be full amount of the returned items.

- Hassle-Free Return: Don't worry about going to the post office and returning it to us. You can keep the items - we'll simply deduct $5 for each item you would like to return to cover our first processing fee. And the remianing amount will be credited back to your original payment account within 24 hours. If you would like to choose this option, please confirm your payment account is still active.

Let us know which option is best for you and we'll take care of the rest."

I proceeded to tell them I just want a full refund and then they have not replied back to me since. I started investigating and found many people had the same issue and even never received a package in the first place.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.