Cuballama — fraudulent use of debit card
My debit card was used 4 times on 6/20/17 and charged $92 for services that I didn't authorize. I've had to cancel my debit card and now filing a complaint with the BBB. This has took money from my family. I don't know anybody in Cuba let alone Canada to obtain phone services through this company. I've seen several complaints in regards to fraudulent charges to individuals debit cards.
More Cuballama Complaints & Reviews
- Cuballama - unauthorized credit card charges 
- www.cuballama.com - Scam!!!
- www.cuballama.com - their connectivity didn't work 
- www.cuballama.com - Fake bills and no agents, who would help you
- Cuballama - I am complaining about my gifts
- Cuballama / Techrrific - a fraudulent charge was made to my checking account in the amount of $22.99.
- Cuballama - long distance calling
- Cuballama - a refill that my relative in cuba didn't receive
- Cuballama - nothing but a headache
- Cuballama / Techrrific - balance vs recharge