CSC Logic, Increfund

Mailed a letter on May 25, 2011 to Sherri Williams, Senior Customer Support and called several times to speak to her but she was out of office or not a her desk, and left messages on answering phone. I did speak with her on April 6, 2011 regarding where the company submitted Mortgage Interest Statement Form 1098 an error. I am requesting that I be reimbursed, due to company error of $25.00 plus mailing fees of $2.44. To resolve the problem, I would appreciate the money back. I have faxed supporting documents and submitted copies of all forms from the company that prepares my taxes and a copy of check (front and back) with receipts. It has been over 30 days and I have not received a response or call. I expected a much higher level of service from the company, and I am quite disappointed. I look forward to hearing from someone soon. I believe we should be able to rectify this impassee and reach a more reasonable solution, given the facts as they have been presented.