Crystal Traveltravel booking financial loss

I had booked flight tickets on February 13th and the amount was transacted on February 15th from my bank account. When I called up to check for the change of travel dates, it came to my notice that the booking has not been confirmed. The crystal company (Donovan) stated that the transaction has been declined. but my bank statements show that the amount has been transferred and I called up my bank and also checked with them and the amount has been transferred from my account. I have been sending repeated emails and made so many phone calls but have not heard from them.
The booking reference is CTB1051926 by Crystal Travel
The person whom I contacted and sent my bank statements is Donovan_CrystalUS ([protected]@crystaltravel. us)

I have attached the email conversations where I have received no response from along with the ticket details as received on February 13th (the day of booking) and also the bank statements for your reference.

I would like a full reimbursement of the same as Mr. Donovan has promised over the phone conversation.