Crunch Fitness 7800 Rivers Ave. North Charleston, SC 29406disputing charges for personal training that never happened

S Sep 15, 2018

Attention: Member Services
I am re sending this email because i am not sure if you received it. We would like some resolution to this unfair situation that Crunch Fitness North Charleston as put us in.
My daughter Victoria Fischer
was a member of the Crunch Fitness gym at 7800 Rivers Ave. North Charleston, SC 29406. She just turned 18 and is not aware of signing a contract that she couldn't get out of. She informed the trainer on site that she did not want to do the training sessions and the trainer told her he would take care of it. Well we just found out she has been charged 90.00 each month the last 5 months. She never went to a session except the free one.
My husband and I have been in contact with the location and the GM Angel who hung up on him. My daughter did not understand exactly what a contract meant and we feel she was taken advantage of. She also is not working and just left for college in another state.
So we would appreciate you helping us with this matter to have the fees dropped. Please let us know the that this matter is resolved.
Please contact us by phone [protected].
Sincerely,