CrossmarkDiscrimination

G

Rumor has it that things got so bad in HR that 2 people resigned this week - with one person not having another job yet. If you are 50+ and a current or former employee who feels like you have been discriminated agaist, bullied or harrassed, I want to talk to you. Please email: CrossmarkDiscrimination#gmail.com with details of your experience.

• Pa
    Patram Jun 14, 2019

I had almost 9 years of experience & seniority. I was terminated. My boss didn’t have common courtesy to have me come in and do this to my face. She did this over the phone. Which in my book is unacceptable & unprofessional. You don’t do that.
    I was doing chicken Crossmark expected me to give undercook chicken I wasn’t going to that. Because I didn’t give it the customer samples went to Sam’s Club and told them I was given no samples which was I lie. Plus the customer also complained I wasn’t friendly which was also another lie. If I wasn’t friendly how did I stay at Crossmark for so many years. I’m also thinking I was terminated because of my age. I will be 64 in October . I’m saying Crossmark is discriminated against me. Figuring I was too old to be there. One of my coworker is 80.

• Su
    Sue Jessberger Jan 23, 2016

Please contact me [protected].

• Iw
    I want compensation Jan 25, 2012

"whistle blower" retlation? When I was hired by Crossmark, my mother, was also hired. The RES that hired us, is the same one who promoted me to a Lead position. My mother was still working with me. Nothing was said about direct relatives working together. This same RES was the one who pushed to get me her RES position. I was promoted and my mother was still working with me.
    I recived a call from my boss, about three weeks ago, saying it was brought to her attention that there was a violation of company policy to have my mother working in the same store. Her boss was "really bummed out and didn't want to lose me". I was told that I could resign - "but we don't want you to do that", I could go to the Bristol store - "you don't want to drive that far" so "you need to git rid of your mom". I was told to contact my old boss - who was still with Crossmark with the Walmart division, to have her transfered. I asked what kind of time line I had as my mother was 75 and finding a job wasn't easy. I was never given an answer.
    I contacted my old boss, she had no openings. Mom has been searching for another job. I had a conservation with my boss on 1/19/2012, she called me asking if I had this problem taken care of. I told her my mother was still working, there were no openings with Walmart. My mother was lokking for a job with no luck. I started to say "So, you want me to fire her with out another job to go to?' and the phone went dead. I tryed to discuss this with mt boss 4 times that day.
    Thats the last contact I had with my boss until I recived my termination call on 1/21/2012. On that call I was able to ask "So, does this mean my mother still has a job? " Answer "Oh absolutly!".
    Before my promotion to Lead, there was another lead whose mother was also working at the same store. When I was promoted to RES, that lead's mother was still working there. My old boss, "created an opening" - she fired a Walmart rep. and moved this other lead's mother into this position. I have e-mails about this move.
    I think, could this be the real reason I was termed?