Crossmarkcrossmark manager

K Aug 15, 2019

The management at crossmark hired me on and I started working tuesday I worked a 7 hr shift and had a 30 minute break. I saw I only had 4 hours on my clock in and when I spoke to the manager about it she proceeded to cuss me out and said I didn't get paid for the other hours because of training. I didn't go through any training and I know that with the labor laws I'm supposed to be paid for all the work I did. She got all mean and tried to say I was doing an awful job when on my first day I sold all of my inventory. I have been ripped off and I feel she has probably done this to others. I'm calling to file a complaint as well. I loved doing this job but I cant afford to work and not be paid. I'm human and I have Bill's to pay. No person should ever have to be cussed out when a manager clearly doesnt do their job.