Cricket Wirelessrefer a friend credit

M Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

I have been referring friends since the start of my service with Cricket which was since 2017. To continue with my service and continue to refer my friends and family I need my three referral credits that Cricket owes me. I referred my Sister Lourdes Sanchez phone # [protected] also my brother in law Pedro Sanchez phone # [protected] & my friend Jane May Encinares phone # [protected].
I have spoken with many Cricket Representatives & they promise I will receive my credits & I have not. I have spent hours of my time trying to fix this issue and Cricket has not resolved this problem. I have spoken with several representatives names are as follows: On July 26, 2018 spoke with Junie, on 8/1/2018 with Kevin, on 8/15/2018 with Fernando & John and unfortunately no resolution. Before July 26 I had spoken to another representative. They open up cases told me to go to my email where I can find codes and nothing was resolved. All I want is fairness and for me to receive my $75.00 for my referrals. I would like to continue with Cricket Service and continue referring friends. Please help me!!! It has been very frustating!!!

• Updated by Maria Lerma · Aug 15, 2018

my phone number is 928-388-9841 Maria Lerma

• Updated by Maria Lerma · Aug 15, 2018

my name is Maria Lerma My phone # is 928-388-9841

• 9w
    9wood Aug 15, 2018

wouldn't advise putting your phone number or other person type of information on here
    you may want to goto there site and contact them that way