CreepyhollowsTerrible experience

I paid 5000 for an item that was supposed to be all powerful and took 7 years to conjure. I've had it for 7 months. nothing! the silver is even coming off of the ring. I have bought from other metaphysical sellers who were real. I will go back there. I only went to ch because i bought the hype about them being the best and the originals. Sorry but i found much better elsewhere and I'm sorry I ever went away from good sellers to give them a try. I tried for moths to get a hold of creepyhollows and was given the run around about how i was cursed and could not see. When i told them i had Real stuff from other sellers that worked and I could see. They boasted that their item were for entertainment purposes only and they can sue me if I talk about my experiences. I am in shock. What crap!!!

• Ww
    WWAlex Jun 24, 2010

The funny thing is, CH doesn't have any $ 5, 000 listings. So your complaint comes across as hinky. I strongly suspect you are just another dishonest fraud trying to make yourself look good by making everyone else look bad. Creepy Hollows is the most widely respected (and copied) seller in the paranormal community.

CH is a great place for a first experience, and an open minded free forum which is the largest in the USA. Their prices are some of the most reasonable on the www and they are the real deal.

Wiccan Warrior Alex