Complaints & Reviews

Resolved dogmatic owners

I cannot live with myself if I did not speak up. Having said that, I have had a lot of time to think since the incident in the forum, and I have made up my mind: I am breaking ties with Creepy Hollows.
What the site owners did to the Native American woman was distasteful. Some of the things she said were uncomfortable but she wasn't wrong nor do I believe her intentions were to harm. All brutal honesty is a hard pill to swallow, especially when you know you're wrong but don't want to admit it.
I feel as though the site owners took it as an attack on their knowledge, showing all of us that they don't know everything, that maybe some of their information is wrong, and that maybe what they're doing is not ethical. So they then attacked her. I wanted to do something but I was scared of being jumped on by Mag too. I'm disappointed with myself.
Because I have always had a fascination with Native Americans and their cultures. Personally, I thought it was a treat and a huge opportunity to learn firsthand information from the Native American woman. Now that ship has sailed, but it was an eye opener to what I was once proud to be part of. From the incident, I saw people's true colors.

Thank you Creepy Hollows for my companions and all the great memories. But had I knew before what kind of people the owners were, then I would have stayed away. I will be sharing information about the said incident from the forum, screenshots I took, with others as a warning.

RESOLVED

• Updated by NovaNor · Sep 15, 2019

I was reading other complaints, so before anyone gets confused! I never had a problem working with CH. All my orders came on time, their vessels that they sell are gorgeous, every item I bought was exactly what they promised, and I loved the goodies that came along as well.

My only problem was this incident that happened in the forum, seeing the owners, and others, for what they truly are.

Long story short: Great service! But not so great people.

• Creepy Hollows's response · Sep 19, 2019

I'm sorry you felt compelled to post this. I did not personally feel attacked at all, and I expressed in the full discussion (which we can make public) that people felt oppressed to participate in the cultural appropriation thread because they felt several members (yourself included) were not open to any other viewpoint than your own. They didn't think they could offer an opposing viewpoint without you and other members calling them racist or bigots, etc.

I don't know why you would feel scared of being "jumped on" by myself when I didn't jump on anyone. I offered an opposing viewpoint, as several others tried, and I did make it clear that we stand for all voices & that hearing everyone out on a subject as hot-button as cultural appropriation was important.

I can understand that you are upset about being warned because of your behavior, but when I said that welcoming everyone and coming from a point of universal love was a good idea in all matters, you said it was akin to "genocide", which I did not understand. You were very hostile and not at all open to anything aside from people agreeing with you, and that's not what our Forum is about, it's about being open to everyone.

Our Forum supports and welcomes all viewpoints, and if we have to take complaintboard posts in order to stand for the freedom of information in the supernatural and the freedom of EVERYONE having the opportunity to express their viewpoints, then that's the price we pay. I will stand and fight for the freedom of knowledge in the supernatural & magick every single day, it's why we started our site, but you denied that conversation to many members because you became abrasive and unwilling to listen to anyone.

If anyone would like to see the new cultural appropriation thread & magick on the Forum they will see that no one is arguing, no one is calling each other names, and everyone is able to offer their thoughts without the fear of people actually calling them names. I haven't jumped on anyone, and we are having a discussion of opposing viewpoints with RESPECT, which was lacking from the thread you started. If you chose to part ways with CH it's because we put your account on post-approval after the name-calling, and because you were warned about being so hostile towards other members.

If you feel compelled to warn people because we foster an open environment of love and appreciation for all people, all cultures, and the unbreakable marriage of cross-cultural backgrounds in a 21st century world, and not negating the fact that past lives play a factor in our current lives, then by all means warn them. Hopefully they will have enough confidence to look for themselves and see that we believe in loving & appreciating everyone.

P.S. Thank you Vampire Lady :) Whether someone agrees with us or not on an issue is not a problem, it's people who come with respect and are willing to have an earnest discussion of opposing viewpoints that makes knowledge become true wisdom, and a welcoming learning experience.

If anyone would like to see the full conversation and see who actually jumped on whom, and who was actually name-calling and being hostile, we have nothing to hide.

• Creepy Hollows's response · Sep 20, 2019

I think it's also really important to note that you left out the fact that these discussions were spread out over multiple threads over a period of over 5 months! There was continual requests from mods in the threads over a period from April to September for everyone involved in these cultural discussions (Native American & otherwise) to be please respectful and mindful of the words they use and the mods were ignored.

5 months passed, so it's not as if this was a bad situation that rapidly degraded, and even after we received Helpdesk tickets speaking about bullying & intolerance of 3 Forum members on the Native American side of the argument, the emails directly to the members asking for respect and tolerance of opposite viewpoints were ignored.

Then over the August & September months when the offending members were officially warned through the Forum system, yet again, they ignored the request for civility.

It's not as though myself or anyone else came guns blazing with intolerance and ignorance, over 5 months is ample time, over multiple threads, for everyone who has a viewpoint regarding cultural appropriation, the use of non-native sage, and the ownership of entities by cultures, to be discussed and be done so respectfully.

I responded to the very controversial and hot-button topics after multiple members who were not party to all the Forum fighting, wrote in to report the problems, and several long-term members wanted to take a break from the Forum because of the fighting. The Forum is for everyone, it's not for 1 religion, 1 culture, 1 belief system, 1 country, etc. As custodians of that resource of knowledge, we have to take some action when no one over a period of 5 months wants to back down. My action in responding with an alternative viewpoint and making points that other members tried to express, but were shutdown and called names, is not "jumping on" anyone. It could have been a productive discussion if all parties involved had decided to act with grace and respect in the months of April, May, June, July, August, or September... but that didn't happen and you can't say they weren't all given ample warning and opportunity to be kind to each other.

Anyone who knows our Forum, knows that we give AMPLE warnings to controversial members and topics. We don't take action lightly, and my response (not all the owners, just me) to all of the barbs and fighting words exchanged between both sides was to come from a place of love and respect, and to be appreciative of all cultures, and to welcome & embrace everyone.

I wish you well in your journey, and I hope that anyone who wants to discuss cultures & magick on any website is open to learning and experiencing knowledge from all viewpoints and not being stringently narrow-minded. We believe in an open discussion in all things, and that leads to these complaints from people upset when members repeatedly break rules and eventually get banned or have action taken on their accounts.

• Va
    Vampire Lady Sep 17, 2019

If you bother her cubs then the mama bear will come! Thats how I saw it but I do agree it was kind of ugly to see. And hear! I wouldn't go so far as to imply the owners are what you're implying yet some of the things expressed were questionable. But! Everyone deserves a second chance. Ash, Mag and the Creepy Hollows team do the best they can, they also have bad days like the rest of us. Lets not forget that they're human too. 💞

They are still selling on Bonanza and the internet

These people are still selling on Bonanza website and Moonstar7 spirits they are selling their stuff as well...

Resolved Copyright Infringement

Creepy Hollows is corrupt as hell, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay...

Resolved Creepyhollows is a cult.

Well if anyone is foolish enough to buy so-called "haunted items" online I guess it's their fault anyways. I have gotten NO paranormal results from their items online, even the "uber powerful high class ones". I wasted a good $400 on their foolish crap because of the constant brainwashing on their forums. "Buy more items and your life will get better", etc. They offer fairies, unicorns, and wizards, and some spirits they made up like "duojna" and "brownwyn angel" in order to scam poor psuedo-pagan users out of their money. Their site is loaded with FALSE occult information meant to draw the reader in closer to their little scheme. If you want to learn to conjure spirits, there are many books out there, I recommend Konstantinos's "Summoning Spirits". It's much cheaper than even one CH "spirit" (which is really just an overpriced rock). When I was a forum user, I was constantly put down by mindless users who saw me as a threat, since I opened up discussions that were controversial and caused more to follow me in doing so. This led to threats. I'm disgusted in the silly ignorant community and would love to see it taken off the web. Acting like you can buy spirits is the exact reason why the paranormal world is often made fun of by skeptics. Especially when the main goal was to create a cult of idiots to send you massive amounts of money. So much controversy has surrounded CH in the past that the current users seem to have forgotten about. The list of drugs Magnolia told her followers not to take was taken off after a concerned witness pointed it out. Heck, Magnolia used to not sell djinn because she said they were evil, of course until she realized djinn on ebay were getting HUGE bids, so her greedy self decided to make up species of djinn to sell. PLEASE, if you are a member of CH leave now. I am not a competing seller, I USED to be in this goddamn cult until I grew up and opened my eyes.

WhiteLight May 08, 2011

The FBI in Syracuse, New York has flagged Creepy Hollows and Magnolia West. An official report has been filed and she’s in the system now and being investigated.

The New York State Attorney General’s Office has been informed and they are watching her carefully. A report has also been filed with the Chief of Police in Canastota, New York.

Magnolia is a SOCIOPATH and a TYRANT. She thrives on Mob Psychology.

Magnolia thinks she’s above the law. She’s broken so many rules. She’s harassed, intimidated and defamed so many sellers and collectors. She uses the excuses of freedom of speech while breaking the law. She thinks she can get away with anything because she’s in paranormal.

Well, now the authorities are taking action. An overwhelming amount of evidence has been gathered and continues to be collected.

Here are some examples of what Magnolia does.

Magnolia harasses and intimidates other sellers and collectors outside of CH forum. Then she runs back to CH forum and posts a carefully composed thread that is a LIE. She twists the truth to make it look like she’s the victim.

She does this to gather her CH MOB and brainwash them. Whatever Magnolia says in that forum, everyone believes – even if it’s a LIE.

That’s why there’s a public and private section in CH forum. She posts a Public thread INTENTIONALLY so you and others can see. Then she posts in the private section that only her followers can see. This is where she twists the truth even further and exaggerates her victim acting.

If you go in CH forum to correct the Lie she posted, then you will be attacked by the mob. This gives Magnolia more reason to prove her point (which is the LIE) and then ban you.

Magnolia promotes and enables a MOB MENTALITY within CH – especially in the forum.

She sends her followers to do her dirty work so her hands remain clean. Scientific terms for this are Mob Boss, Tyrant, and Cult Leader.

Magnolia has certain “favorite followers” in CH. They are BULLIES who bully and harass other members publicly in the forum. She posts rules and brags about reprimanding, but it’s all an act. She won’t do anything. Her “favorites” can get away with murder and she will even reward them.

She brags that her forum has over a thousand members. The truth is half of those people aren’t there anymore! They either left on their own, or she harassed them into leaving.

Magnolia loves to BRAG about how she’s “better” than other sellers. She encourages CH members to bad mouth other sellers and collectors – even if they’ve never bought anything from that seller.

If you’re not part of the CH Cult, then you are considered their enemy. Magnolia and her followers will use every means to ruin you.

Magnolia is a HYPOCRIT. She says she believes in freedom of speech, but she doesn’t like it when people speak the truth about her and CH.

She has moles planted in every single paranormal site on the internet. She has them post lies and bad reviews about other sellers. At the same time, they are posting about Magnolia like she’s a GOD.

Magnolia also collects names of people she thinks are sellers. We contacted people on that list. Some of them aren’t even sellers and some aren’t even into paranormal. Magnolia is placing innocent people on that list.

Magnolia is a typical example of a SOCIOPATHIC TYRANT. As history shows, Tyrants always fall down hard on their face. And most of them end up in JAIL.

If you’ve been harassed by Magnolia West from Creepy Hollows (past or present) - - -

· DO NOT BE AFRAID.
    · Save all email and correspondence from Magnolia and her followers. They are admissible in court and they can be traced back to her.
    · Contact your local FBI office. File an Official Report and confirm that it’s in the system. Leave it up to the FBI. They have Magnolia flagged and they will handle it from there. The FBI shares a national database and all the offices will be able to see all reports filed against Magnolia West and Creepy Hollows. Here’s the link to find the office nearest you. - http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
    · You can contact the FBI in Syracuse, New York directly. 315-422-0141 Or, go thru the Albany, New York office 518-465-7551 and ask to be transferred to the Syracuse field office.
    · Contact your Local Police Dept. File an Official Report with them as well. The FBI has access to all law enforcement databases.

DO NOT BE AFRAID of Magnolia West from Creepy Hollows. She will get what she deserves. After all the evidence are presented by the State of New York, she will go to JAIL!

• Xx
    XX. Feb 15, 2013

Creepyhollows harassed me on the net by her followers, members on the creepyhollows site. It should be shut down and they get arrested...

do it now please.

• Tm
    TMJAdvocate Jul 12, 2013

I agree with YOU Andrea, alot of these similar scam sites should be shut down as well..

Cult Mentality Scam

I'm really suspicious of CH now, and pissed about their business tactics. I did a WhoIs search yesterday and got some rather interesting results as to who they are and what other sites they might own (I did this on an unpaid WhoIs account though, so please fill me in more if you have a paid account, try their private domain creepyhollows.us too, which yields some even more interesting results). Unless WhoIs just happens to be "against CH" (as most CH fans will try to argue), the search will reveal Ash and Magnolia to be Sharon and Mark Byron, the same scammers behind VonStrepples Djinn Corp.

Not to mention, the mentality of some of the people on the forum is beginning to scare me. Some of the users seem to be literally obsessed with CH, (I kind of got a "cat-lady but with spirits" vibe from most). The forums are loaded with false occult and spirit information (funnier ones including Manananggals being vampire-witches, Wraiths being spirits of revenge, and there being multiple Fenrir, all completely incorrect info), and the forum users seem to take EVERYTHING Magnolia and Ash say as complete, undeniable truth when they really seem to have no clue about the ethereal and the occult. Most rituals I've seen on their site are false and full of BS information, and this comes from someone who studied the occult for over 17 years. These guys are just exploiting the naive, young, and *** for money, and it works. Instead of being happy with one spirit, you are pressured to buy more and more and more through their cheap marketing through the forums.

Also, let me tell you this. I am not a "rival seller". I am not a recently banned user. Actually, my account on CH still exists and works, though I no longer go on it. I'm posting this because most sites exposing CH are poorly written and filled with bad arguments, so I will post another intelligent one for proper education.

If anyone buys from them or tries to get involved with them...just please watch out, because you don't know who you're dealing with yet.

WhiteLight May 08, 2011

Magnolia is a SOCIOPATH and a TYRANT. She thrives on Mob Psychology.

Here are some examples of what Magnolia does.

· DO NOT BE AFRAID.

• Da
    DarkC Oct 17, 2011

I’m really suspicious of CH now, and pissed about their business tactics. I did a WhoIs search yesterday and got some rather interesting results as to who they are and what other sites they might own (I did this on an unpaid WhoIs account though, so please fill me in more if you have a paid account, try their private domain creepyhollows.us too, which yields some even more interesting results). Unless WhoIs just happens to be “against CH” (as most CH fans will try to argue), the search will reveal Ash and Magnolia to be Sharon and Mark Byron, the same scammers behind VonStrepples Djinn Corp.

Not to mention, the mentality of some of the people on the forum is beginning to scare me. Some of the users seem to be literally obsessed with CH, (I kind of got a “cat-lady but with spirits” vibe from most). The forums are loaded with false occult and spirit information (funnier ones including Manananggals being vampire-witches, Wraiths being spirits of revenge, and there being multiple Fenrir, all completely incorrect info), and the forum users seem to take EVERYTHING Magnolia and Ash say as complete, undeniable truth when they really seem to have no clue about the ethereal and the occult. Most rituals I’ve seen on their site are false and full of BS information, and this comes from someone who studied the occult for over 17 years. These guys are just exploiting the naive, young, and *** for money, and it works. Instead of being happy with one spirit, you are pressured to buy more and more and more through their cheap marketing through the forums.

Also, let me tell you this. I am not a “rival seller”. I am not a recently banned user. Actually, my account on CH still exists and works, though I no longer go on it. I’m posting this because most sites exposing CH are poorly written and filled with bad arguments, so I will post another intelligent one for proper education.

If anyone buys from them or tries to get involved with them…just please watch out, because you don’t know who you’re dealing with yet.

Resolved SCAMMED by Creepy Hollows

*BUYER BEWARE* I was also scammed out of over $100... people you have to realize, the items they sell are...

Resolved NEW 2010 CREEPY HOLLOWS AND NEW UAMD

Resolved THE UAMD ARE BACK IN FORCE WITH CREEPYHOLLOWS 2010

Magnolia is the most deceitful woman I have ever come across. She literally scares her followers right into her trap. Magnolia claims she removed the sellers names from her forum who caused trouble for her. Believe me its the other way around. Creepyhollows and her followers have bad mouth and ridiculed sellers she couldn’t control and who wouldn’t conform to her crazy take on the paranormal. She uses fictitious names for pretend buyers when its really her and badmouths sellers she doesn’t like. She is attempting to revive the UAMD and all the nasty trouble makers who together with Magnolia started the whole fiasco. She sends out e-mails and ebay messages changing the name on the sender header and inserting the names of sellers she doesn’t like and filling the body with things she writes herself so everyone will believe she’s the one being bullied. She tries to control the paranormal giving names to spirits, bogus information, and info she copies from other web sites and books. Some of the information is right but some is questionable. You can’t box the paranormal into neat little titles. The paranormal has been around for eons and doesn’t fit tightly in any description. Buyers should go to their local libraries for free knowledge and bookstores have al kinds of information with many different points of view. Magnolia makes life miserable for some sellers and claims its the other way around. Magnolia should follow Dee Dee’s example. Dee Dee doesn’t claim to know everything and doesn’t bad mouth sellers who don’t associate with her. Creepyhollows has caused her own problems and will continue to do so as long as she stirs the pot. Magnolia has an excuse for everything including the fact that she denounced djinn claiming they were dangerous and advising everyone not to buy them . The buyers remember. She claimed Ash and her would never sell djinn. She wanted the buyers to buy her blue dragons instead. She claimed to be the first to sell this and the first to sell that. Her claims are false. There were sellers who sold the stuff before her. She has literally chased some sellers away who were here before her. The groupies gave her the power to do it and she ran with it. There are many sellers who don’t want anything to do with her but are afraid of what she’ll do if they don’t oblige. They have seen what she’s done to other sellers and they don’t want to risk it. Creepyhollows is really creepy but not in the way you think. Magnolia is creepy because she has no conscious and doesn’t care who she hurts. Real paranormal sites don’t want anything to do with her and know she’s full of herself and hasn’t a clue what the definition of paranormal really means. Magnolia if you don’t like what you are reading you can put a stop to it by leaving the sellers you don’t like alone. One of Magnolia’s tall tales is claiming to know the IP addresses. Not one webmaster has ever given out the information to Magnolia. Ask the webmaster directly and find out just how deceitful Magnolia can be. Don’t just take Magnolia’s word for it . She’d say anything. Posters have the right to defend themselves against Magnolia’s underhanded defamation. She’d like to think that she controls everything and unfortunately some of her followers believe it. Magnolia claims to know IP addresses to keep everyone quiet and fearful to speak out. That dark vault Magnolia mentioned where she claims she put sellers she doesn't like because they harassed her is wide open by the truth. Magnolia has always been the instigator behind the madness and has harassed many sellers. Magnolia don’t bother to threaten me. Your threats are as bogus as you are and I’m not writing anything worse than what you have written about others. Turnaround is a fair game. Go and take a couple of lessons from Dee Dee on how not to piss everyone off. Magnolia just so you know what prompted me to write this is your accusations that I’ve been posting all over the internet which is hogwash. Magnolia if you were the great psychic you claim to be you’d have a more perspective eye. Since you insist on accusing me for the inferior written posts I suppose to have posted I will write some just for you. You shouldn’t have been so quick to accuse me but since you have let me address your accusations properly. Sellers and buyers you should know she has private pages for her group of sellers and buyers and when you go to her site half of what she says isn’t shown unless you are in her clique by invitation only. You might see your name and the stuff posted seems harmless enough but in her private sections your names pop up and the stuff she writes about you isn’t good. She is your illusional friend and that's what she wants you to think so she can destroy your name without you even knowing why. Trust me its happen to me and unless you are close to her it will happen to you. Sellers if you really don’t like Magnolia’s tactics don’t be afraid to break loose from her. She doesn’t have the power to hurt you and by staying with her out of fear of what she’ll do you give her power. Don’t let her blame other sellers for everything she herself has done. Think back and never forget what she’s capable of doing.

Ripped off is the right web site for my complaint because no matter how many times Magnolia and her minions throw me under the bus they always copy my descriptions and style of writing. They claim they are the sellers being copied because they ripped off my reputation and think that nobody looks at my auctions. So lets recap.

Magnolia wants everyone to feel sorry for her and puts the sellers who she doesn’t like email and name in the header ( copy and paste) in messages and emails so that she
can maliciously target the seller and get sympathy votes in the process. She fills the body with her own writing and has done so on numerous occasions.

Magnolia uses pretend posters on her forum and even pretend locations so it gives the illusion that this one knows that one and that one knows that one.

The UAMD are trying to make a comeback and are up to their old tricks. Yes, Wintermournings I heard all about it after a new buyer wrote me a thank you email to me and than proceeded to never come back.She finally told me why. Sellers when you lose buyers and something feel something is amiss check out the feedback . The same sellers are targeting you too.

Magnolia copies from sellers and turns around claiming everyone copied from her. Magnolia the turbo thingy doesn’t work because not all sellers have a mass of items and have never used turbo. Leave it to you to figure that one out and use it for your advantage.

Magnolia is so delusional that she writes negative posts all over the internet about herself so she can get others to think its somebody else posted and feel sorry for her. I can’t count the number of times I have read posts that have a certain style but beware because Magnolia gets off on writing stuff about herself. She loves sympathy sales.

Magnolia has a separate private web page and sellers who think they are safe are being victimized.

Webmasters have never shared the IP addresses with Magnolia. She doesn’t have that kind of power. Magnolia just wants you to think she does. Ask the webmasters directly.

Magnolia doesn’t have lawyers working for her and if she did its not against the law to write. She posts whatever she pleases and always has a double standard. I could care less about Magnolia’s threats. They are meaningless.

The most important recap is to know that Magnolia and the UAMD started this mess and the blame lays solely on them. Everyone has a right to speak out against the violators when their names are being dragged through the mud. Dee Dee if you are reading this don’t involve yourself. With the exception of two UAMD members my beef has been with the UAMD and Creepyhollows from the get go. They are the ones that wrote emails and posts about certain sellers who wouldn’t conform. Regardless of what Magnolia and the remaining UAMD members tell you I have nothing against anyone except for them and with good reason too. Magnolia I don’t like your tactics and its about time that you were exposed for the deceitful seller you really are. This applies to the UAMD members too. The UAMD are directly responsible back in the day for privately emailing sellers and discouraging them from buying from certain sellers. They merged with creepyhollows and caused chaos for everyone. Many original sellers left because of them and some remaining ones never recovered.

Now lets address another reason why I’m posting this. For the last several months I have been receiving emails telling me that a group of new sellers are circulating a bad seller list and that my name is on it. Out of the blue this week I received an email from someone at creepyhollows asking me if I wanted to update my user name because I had changed it and it wasn’t showing. I went to look it up and that part was true. It hadn’t been updated. I send an ebay message giving permission to change it. I received a message that came from creepyhollows but the person claimed her name was Princess working on behalf of creepyhollows. She said in order to update my name I’d have to give out some personal information on her website. Right there I knew I had once again been duped by creepyhollows. Upon further investigating and unknown to me creepyhollows has been dragging my name through the mud for a long time now. Here I thought everything had settled down. Well, I should have known better and to you princess I say you and Magnolia have been busted. I’m sure princess is really Magnolia but she wrote as if she was a third person. So there you have it. Magnolia has never stopped. Shame on you and all your minions.

Magnolia thinks she’s been appointed the reigning queen of Ebay metaphysical overseeing all the sellers in the paranormal category. Since she enjoys insulting sellers and what they sell why doesn’t she just leave Ebay and attend to her own web site. Instead she puts the fear in each seller because they are afraid with good reason that they’ll be unjustly scrutinized on her forum and private section reserved for her associate sellers and top customers. If that’s not bullying I don’t know what is. Many remember when Magnolia went all sour on Ebay and threatened to boycott Ebay. The hard cold truth is Magnolia got caught copying off a gaming site and copied word to word. Ebay suspended her selling rights and she stirred up big time trouble. However, the minute her suspension was lifted she popped right back up on Ebay. She was brutal about ebay because they caught her red handed and Magnolia becomes crazy when somebody calls her out. She can’t handle being criticized but doesn’t seem to have a problem dishing it out. By the way if you put any of her words or phrases from her dictionary or encyclopedia in the googles search engine its likely you’ll find where she copied the information from. She likes taking credit for everything even though 90% of the time the credit doesn’t go to her. Magnolia is trying to bring down the ebay paranormal category and has attempted to raise suspicious about ebay security. Now why would she do this. Come on everyone isn’t the reason obvious. Magnolia is a business woman and her goal is to wipe out ebay paranormal category and make it her own on her web site. She dreams about a Creepyhollows auction site and she wants it all for herself. Everything she tells you is for her own benefit and unfortunately she doesn’t care who she throws under the bus to get there. There’s nothing wrong with ebay’s metaphysical section. Ebay keeps a tight secured environment and your information stays private. Do you really want your social security number and other pertinent information to land in Magnolia’s lap. Step up everyone and take back Ebay’s very special section without being fearful of Magnolia’s devious deception. Many sellers feel the same way I do and with good reason. However, they don’t want to ruffle Magnolia’s feathers because she has malice control and a hold that stifles everything the paranormal represents.

When I sold my first item in Ebay’s paranormal category there were only eight sellers and none of them included creepyhollows or the UAMD. Everyone got along and weren’t looking over their shoulders to see what another seller was doing. Along came the UAMD and hence the bad mouthing began with the emails warning buyers about sellers. The sellers they warned against were good sellers who although invited refused to join the UAMD. In fact even Magnolia minded her own business at one time until she got mixed up with the UAMD and got involved in their dirty work. Magnolia didn’t like them at first but she was afraid her first web site would fail if she didn’t welcome them aboard. Now she’s using the same selling technique. Let me tel you about the old UAMD. One of their sellers was originally a buyer and purchased more than three times from me. She emailed me and sent me a picture of her and her son with a bunch of supposed orbs floating around. She said she had a fairy garden in Florida and asked me if I would help her put up her first item. I directed her to Ebay’s tutorial and she learned how. She later became a member of the UAMD and spread the rumor that she purchased from me and some of the other sellers to see if the items were authenticated and started bad mouthing me to my buyers. She later opened a new ebay account. Seems I wasn’t the only one she rubbed the wrong way and she didn’t want anyone to read her feedback that proved she originally bought from many different paranormal sellers. Its a darn shame what happened to Ebay’s paranormal section and a lot of blame has circled around but everyone knows that the UAMD and later Magnolia started the whole thing. Now she can’t help herself getting into everyone’s business .I thought she had calmed down but she enlisted Wintermournings help and over the course of a year that little wrench emailed many of my first time buyers warning them not to purchase from me again. She’s a trouble maker in capital letters. I don’t like Wintermournings selling habits. She’s been suspended from ebay for shill bidding more than one time. Did you know that every time Wintermournings or Creepyhollows warns you about another seller they are in fact hinting that you are stupid and incapable of making up your own mind. Wintermournings was a member of the UAMD and we all know that bad mouthing was part of the requirement to join. There were only two nice UAMD members who were more of less fanagled into joining. When I spoke out against them on my Ebay page they told everyone I was giving out negative energy. Can you believe that? They had a way of turning the tables to make themselves look good. There I was letting everyone know right out in the open on Ebay and they were secretly back stabbing sellers the whole time. Well Wintermournings heed this. I have an email from one of the new first time buyers who came to me and its all about what you said about me. She purchased from you after purchasing from me and received an ear full of your vicious lies. If you stir up any more trouble for me I’ll have no problem sending it to Ebay. To date I know you have made comments about many sellers. One was a very special seller who sold haunted dolls. She was here before you and you taunted her. After she faded out of Ebay you started selling haunted dolls. No surprise there. That's who you are. There are other sellers you had badmouthed too. Oh there is so much more I could tell but for now I’ll leave it up to the two of you to put an end to your harassment. I’m going to feature all this information on Ebay for everyone to read if you don’t stop harassing me and many of the other true original sellers. Yea, that's right. They aren’t the original sellers. There were about fourteen sellers before they arrived on Ebay and some of the names never made magnolia’s list of sellers. She swept them right under the rug. I think its rather funny that they actually thought I’d let them get away with the turmoil they have caused me this year. I overlooked their past years abuses but this year was suppose to be a turning point and a peace for everyone. They just couldn’t help themselves attempting to blame me for all their wrong doings. As for me you can’t take me down because i have the truth on my side and I’m not going anywhere. I’ve been quiet about what was going on for so long and if your malicious ways continue you’ll see everything featured on ebay. Tis tis its all out there now. The ball is in your corner. Choose wisely.

Oh and one more thing. Don’t you find it peculiar that Magnolia trashes sellers she can’t control claiming they are spying on other sellers and yet she’s the one with the list of metaphysical sellers, when they started, and picks apart what they are selling. She goes on and on giving dates and discussing each items in detail. Really Magnolia its none of your business what the sellers in Ebay paranormal category are selling and whom the buyers are buying from.

creepyhollows Jun 24, 2010

So, if what you're saying is really true, then I actually wrote the complaint above? You allege I right complaints about my own company all over the internet (which is ridiculous), which means everything you are saying can't be true because I would have had to have written it myself. Already your complaint is off to a shaky start on credibility. I have a feeling I know which seller this is after re-reading the complaint and frankly I can't imagine the time wasted in writing this.

First, we were among the original metaphysical sellers in the category in 2005 and if you are who I believe you to be you didn't come into the category until a month or two after. I hope you realize that people can click on a seller's ID history & see when they registered.

Second, we were never members of the UAMD & the UAMD has been disbanded for at least 2 years, if not more. You should have your facts straight. DeeDee was also not a member of the UAMD. At the time the metaphysical category went from being around 20 sellers to hundreds of sellers in 2006. Some of the sellers decided to band together and they created the UAMD with varying members throughout their existence. We advertised for the UAMD on our website & our Elite Society of Paranormal Collectors website until the ESPC was merged into the forum on our website today.

Am I the reigning queen of the paranormal? No. But you are mistaken to think that the contributions of Creepy Hollows & the other sellers who paid their dues & have the scars to bear by anonymous rants on complaints boards like this one haven't contributed to sustaining the ongoing success & popularity of the paranormal & metaphysical websites. I know we, DeeDee, and several other sellers have taken a lot of slander, lies, rumors, & such from competitors like yourself who like to spread vicious lies to hurt what you perceive as your competition. I also know we, DeeDee, and several others have poured countless hours into building trust in the community as well as spending countless dollars on materials to educate the public, advertising to help bring a positive light to the community, and despite your & other competitors attempts to do these kinds of complaint sites all of us who have really worked for a living & dedicated ourselves to the paranormal have flourished in multiple ways.

There's never been a word that I've ever spoken about another seller that I didn't say to them myself & that I didn't post publicly with my name attached to it. I don't have to use complaint sites & use anonymous names to slander others. If I've ever had a problem with a seller I take it to them and if it goes down a path to be discussed publicly to set something straight it always has my name on it because I have integrity; if I'm going to say it, I'm going to say it with my name.

The New York Fantasy Gaming Society that never really existed was the brainchild of a competitor who figured out how to use eBay's VeRO department to get my listings taken from eBay as well as the listings of other long-standing sellers. We petitioned the US Copyright office & the New York State department and each provided sealed letters to eBay proving we had not copied anything & we've held the copyright to the content on our listings since 2005. So your facts are not straight, yet again. We received an apolgoy from eBay & they reinstated all of our listings & sent apology messages to our eBay clients who were bidding on or had bought those listings that were removed. It is all documented.

Anyone is welcome to Google phrases from our Encyclopedia, we own all the content on our site & we have content registered with the US Copyright office. This is how we proved we didn't copy from any gaming site or anywhere else. You really should know what you are talking about before you say something.

We've never circulated emails about sellers, we don't need to. We allow sellers to advertise on our site in multiple places including a free marketplace. Anyone can register for free at any time and the only times sellers have been asked to leave is when they violate rules multiple times or threaten a client and in either case we always have ironclad proof.

Proof, is what anonymous complaints like this one is lacking. Anything we've ever said is on our site for the world to see. If something is said about a seller on our forum is by someone who has actually bought from the seller. We have more than 1, 000 members in the forum, the majority of them are collectors who buy from eBay & websites and share their experiences. However, unlike most websites we actually allow the sellers to come into the forum & respond directly to the collectors.

As for the IP addresses of webmasters, yes, we do have the emails from the webmasters who verified it was the same IP address pretending to be multiple people posting over & over. We know the seller who was doing that, don't we? As for lawyers, yes there was a lawyer involved in the internet stalking & harassment as well as the Syracuse FBI when the seller started to solicit our home address & personal information for cash, as well as making threats on complaint boards like this & directly to our email.

I don't have to prove that we are "spied" on. It's rather obvious considering a great number of the bindings we've created are re-created by others, which is okay because that is what commerce is. Our website is heavily trafficked by collectors, visitors, curiosity-seekers, and obviously yourself. I am sorry if the fact that we created the world's first Spirit Keeping website is somehow offensive to you. We're very proud of our accomplishments & we've worked VERY hard to achieve them. If you put the energy into your own work rather than inventing complaints like this perhaps you would find it a better application of your energy.

Anyone is welcome to visit our site, look into it themselves, research our eBay history, compare it to other eBay sellers, see in the forum when we announced the creation or invention of different enchanted bindings, and verify for themselves the entire chronology of Creepy Hollows & our contributions not only singularly, but the entire community of members who've all aspired to make Spirit Keeping & the paranormal an enjoyable place for all.

As for the UAMD or secret groups, etc, you sound paranoid. There aren't any groups we belong to other than our own site, and none of the other sellers you slander in this complaint are part of any secret group we know of.

I am responding to this under my own name because I don't believe in hiding if you really have an honest gripe. In fact, I think it is far more admirable to contact the person directly rather than behaving like this and avoiding an adult conversation by contacting myself or any of the other sellers you complain of here directly.

Posts like this only prove to the skeptics that the metaphysical & paranormal community is filled with people who are vicious, gossip-mongers, drama-queens, and those who cannot form a viable & intelligent argument to back their own beliefs. I answered this & your other complaints because I believe that there are far too many of us now who want to preserve the paranormal community for those who wish to practice in future & want to shed the stigma that the community is filled with people who would rather spread vile than love.

Our site & our work is testament to who we are as people & a community. It is the reason our site has grown & flourished despite rants like this on free, anonymous complaint sites. If ourselves or any of the others you've mentioned in this article were the monsters you try to make us sound to be the public would have caught on years ago. Instead people read things like this, check us out, see the lies in the complaint sites, and join the community for growth. The last I checked every seller you've slandered in here, including Dee & your attempts to make DeeDee look like a sympathizer to what you're doing, all have successful websites and/or practices.

I implore anyone reading this to check out these sellers and/or sites for yourself. None have bad reputations outside of the complaint sites like this one, because all of the anonymous complaints on here, RipOff, petitiononline, etc are all written by competitors & sellers who also frequently pose as "buyers" of the sellers they are defaming.

WWAlex Jun 24, 2010

Seriously, are you on drugs? I have never read such a crock of lies. Creepy Hollows is one of the oldest and most respected paranormal sellers in the community. When you're that big and that good, there's always someone trying to take you down. I don't know who you are, but I do know you are a dishonest person. Just the type of seller that newbies should avoid at all costs. Thank Goddess for Creepy Hollows.

Blessingsalways Jul 20, 2010

To the poster of original post you say you have the truth on your side and on numerous sites have mentioned your location as Massachusetts. With the help of this very nice Webmaster I have proof that you aren’t honest. The Webmaster of this site has confirmed that not a single one of these posts that targeted Magnolia have a Massachusetts IP address. People aren’t stupid and can ask themselves disproving your location. The IP address isn’t in a state that’s even close to Massachusetts. I want to thank the Webmaster and please know this was verified because once again everyone is pointing accusing fingers in my direction. This is why I took the time to find out the truth. Since the post on ripped off has the identical garbage on the site and posts the location as Massachusetts we can guess who’s responsible?

• Ci
    CinderellaGirl Aug 05, 2010

I was one of the original sellers, and the UAMD did something very underhanded to me to the point I just left. Also Creepy Hollows Creepy Forum has their cronies speak bad of other sellers, because in my opinion they are fakes out right. If you go and look at all the UAMD and original SO Called ELite members, none of them have any auctions, that is because they are only allowed to offer a BUY IT NOW. They were kicked off for shill bidding. Many of them have either changed their names or perhaps or no on ebay anymore at all. I was on in 2005 in Sept, there were very few sellers and no one had any issues until that group came along. The lady that started it, Rita, I believe was a nasty person who wanted nothing but to bash other sellers, but was always whining that everyone was bashing her. She originally started selling stuff that she said she bought a box at an auction or something and ooooh suddenly she discovered it was HAUNTED, LOL what a crock of crap. Then later she said that she contacted the coven of the items that she bought and they needed money so they sold her some more stuff, really they had all that magickal stuff but needed the money. Right ha ha.

Resolved BUYERS AND SELLERS PLESE READ

Creepyhollows and the UAMD latest acts of deception is secretly starting rumors about a seller and than posting on their site how they feel sorry for the person. How low can they go. They use the double edge sword causing friction and spreading rumors about the seller and than hiding under the sentence I feel bad for the seller so and so. I use the words UAMD because although they no longer go by that name they have joined Magnolia’s pit of deception. Magnolia and the UAMD talk about peace and all the while they continue to bad mouth sellers using different techniques to divert the responsibility. Isn’t that right Wintermournins? Remember my dear I still have the evidence this year that you went behind my back to contact my first time buyers who also purchased from you. The course of action always leads back to Creepyhollows and the UAMD and I honestly believe most of the buyers and sellers know they are directly responsible for every underhanded action. Creepyhollow and her alliance of washed out UAMD members will blame anyone they can as long as their hands don’t get dirty. Everyone can see right through the sentence has anyone purchased from such and such seller. Smart people know its Magnolia and than she responds under different names. After all she controls everything on the creepy hollows site. They should write a book titled 101 Seller Deceptions Me, Myself, and I . They have thrown plenty of blame my way and its all because I refused to be controlled by a tacky group of sellers who play mind games. Half the members have had it out with Magnolia big time and she’s so afraid of the fall out that she quickly shifts the blame and smoothes thing out in a web of lies so they see it her way and later pop up as loyal members. They are so afraid of what Magnolia and her group will do that they join out of fear that they too will be targeted. Way to go Magnolia. You should feel so proud. You get points for getting some sellers who couldn’t stand you to come join the creepyhollows pit of deception. Those who you can’t control are used as targets for everything that went wrong. What goes around comes around and I’m just getting started. You convinced many people I was responsible for all that you and the UAMD have done and figured I’d stay quiet. Well my dear if you want to blame me for every inferior post out there let me show you the difference between well written and a copycat post. I think you wrote the recent 2008, 2009, and 2010 posts that had a similarity to a certain style of writing but unlike yours are far superior. Why would you do it? You did it so you could tell everyone I told you so and play the victim. Creepyhollows is always playing the poor me game. Now readers will recognize the difference. I have always had the truth on my side and when it goes up against your deception of lies we’ll just have to wait and see how it all turns out. Buyers and sellers will eventually figure it all out no matter how much you try to shift the blame. Oh and by the way not one of them were the original sellers. The original sellers got along and didn’t stir up trouble. The trouble started with UAMD and later Creepyhollows.

Do you want a library of online information and many genuine posting forums. The information is free and you can say what you want without Magnolia and her spasm group members removing it. You should visit :

By giving you this information I know that creepyhollows will add her name to the list but remember the date of this post and the date Magnolia added her site. She has a way of flipping it to her advantage and we all know she likes to take credit for everything even though 90% of the time the credit doesn’t belong to her. I do give her credit for being one of the biggest trouble makers in the ebay paranormal category. She can rightfully share that credit and spotlight with the UAMD members. I have received confirmation from ebay that I can add this information on Ebay. Whether I do or not remains to be seen. Like I said I have the truth on my side and even Ebay knows it.

creepyhollows Jun 24, 2010

So, if what you're saying is really true, then I actually wrote the complaint above? You allege I write complaints about my own company all over the internet (which is ridiculous), which means everything you are saying can't be true because I would have had to have written it myself. Already your complaint is off to a shaky start on credibility. I have a feeling I know which seller this is after re-reading the complaint and frankly I can't imagine the time wasted in writing this.

I don't have to slander or ruin anyone's reputation, we have an extremely successful website & business, if I wasted time doing half of what you've said above our site, community, & business wouldn't be a fraction of where it is today. Myself, Ash, and everyone at CH invests our time in doing the right thing; providing a safe community for those who want to practice the paranormal.

I believe I know who you are based on what you are saying, and if that is true then your paranoid rants under multiple names on this site & others makes perfect sense. You are a competitor who has made assertions like this before against other sellers. I don't really see the reason for all of this unless it is a cry for attention. I checked our site & nothing has been said about you in a long time. To be doing what you are doing now is because you believe people are targeting you or slandering you, I can assure you we aren't wasting our time doing so.

WWAlex Jun 24, 2010

The complaint poster is delusional & hiding behind an anonymous site. There is not a shred of truth in her entire post.

Creepy Hollows is the largest paranormal seller in the USA. Their online forum is a great place to go and learn as well as share your
    experiences. They have 1000's of repeat customers. Why? Because they are some of the most reasonably priced authentic items on the www. If you are reading this complaint, please feel free to come visit and see for yourself.

Namaste,

• Ni
    ninjalovergirl Jun 28, 2010

Do you really think posting something like this would get any CH member to 'come to your side'? Magnolia, Ash, wintermournings and many others have gone above and beyond for me. They are the most generous people. Their prices are very reasonable, they take their time to produce the best, and they help those who need it. They are wonderful and do not deserve this vile treatment and lies you are spreading. I would prefer to stick with someone who is kind, considerate, and who would bend over backwards for their customers rather than someone who slanders, acts immaturely and generally just spreads hate among buyers and sellers alike. CH started the practitioners for peace. I would have hoped these immature posts would have stopped by now. CH is holding out an olive branch to sellers, yet you still carry on spreading lies and hate. I think I will stay with the sellers who are trying to get peace in the meta category, thank you very much.

WhiteLight May 08, 2011

You really are a SOCIOPATH Magnolia.

We’ve spoken and met with FBI agents. We’ve spoken directly to the New York State Attorney General and his Assistants. We’re spoken directly to the Chief of Police in Canastota. They all know who you are!!

You’ve been harassing people from other states and other countries. You won’t get away with it just because you’re in the United States.

You can’t use freedom of speech or freedom of religion when you harass and intimidate people. No judge will allow that and No attorney will advise that.

We have copies of ALL your emails that you mailed to harass others. We CAN and have PROVEN that they originated from you. They authorities have copies of them now.

We also have copies of all your posts from the forum – including the ones the have been edited, deleted or in the private section. They authorities have them and they are all admissible in court.

The authorities from other countries already know you. They will pressure the United States to stop you from harassing their citizens.

The more lies you post in CH forum, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself.

We saw your FALSE ADVERTISTING calling yourself the “worlds first”. LIAR. We hired a tech company and they found forums/groups that have been around long before you have, way before the internet became popular. You’re a LIAR!!

We know a lot of things about you that CH members don’t know about. Even your psychic friends don’t know.

We look forward to bursting your bubble and watching your jaws drop to the ground.

Even the media knows who you are now. They’ve done their own research. They will expose you for the EVIL WITCH that you are!!

Resolved CREEPYHOLLOWS NOT THE REIGNING QUEEN OF THE PARANORMAL

• Ta
    TARGETED BY CREEPYHOLLOWS Jun 18, 2010

I hope you all recognize the difference between fake inferior writing posts which Creepyhollows has accused me of and superior writing posts that shines the light on the truth. Magnolia my dear before you blame somebody else get your facts straight or all the information you so desperately want to hide will be featured on Ebay. I'm not going anywhere no matter how much you try to drive me away. Like I said the truth my dear is on my side.

NO BOOKS AND NO TV SHOW Jun 18, 2010

Some sellers have claimed over the years that they are writing a book or will be featured on a upcoming TV show. To date nobody has seen a book or anyone on TV. Magnolia claims she's been asked to be featured on TV paranormal. If you want proof that she's pipe dreaming go to www.aetv.com
    and ask if Magnolia is scheduled on any upcoming shows. While you are at the site take a look around. These are reputable TV producers with lots of valuable information about the paranormal and upcoming shows. Be leery of sellers who claim to be writing a book or claim they will be on TV.

creepyhollows Jun 24, 2010

You should be leery of making accusations that can be proven. I don't recall anyone saying anything of AEtv.com? The production studio that contacted members on our site emailed or called all of them with their prior consent. There have been no promises of a show made & we have said as much in every communication with the members of our site. To know this information you must either be a member of our newsletter or reading our site. Which already negates your claims that we are silly to say that we are heavily watched sellers. If you are a seller and you are reading & keeping up on the news of our site then you're already showing we're right to make that assertion.

Fake, inferior postings like your own is what gives the paranormal community a bad name. You don't have your name to it, you're not saying who you are. You are making anonymous postings against multiple sellers. We have our name on what we say at all times. We don't hide on anonymous sites like this.

It would behoove you to have your facts straight before you speak because so much of what you are saying can be proven false.

WWAlex Jun 24, 2010

The only deceitful person here is the one who posted the complaint. I've been on the forum since before the new format. There are no fake posters there. They are all real, genuine people. Many of them I consider close, personal friends. Creepy Hollows is the largest and most respected paranormal seller in the USA. When you get that big and that good, there is always going to be someone who is jealous.

The only places these 'complaints' appear are on anonymous sites.

Creepy Hollows has the largest online store, at prices that are some of the most reasonable on the web for authentic spirited items.
    CH also has an open minded forum where the newbie can learn and share their experiences.

I've seen Magnolia been over backward to be fair to other sellers. She's one of the most tolerant, gentle people I have ever known.

Resolved CREEPY HOLLOWS IS A CULT & BRAINWASH PEOPLE

Creepy Hollows brainwash people into believing they are Gods. If you read the forum the people there really...

Resolved A company with a good heart

This complaint is about the inappropriate, dirty comments made about Creepy Hollows. I have been a Creepy...

Resolved CREEPY HOLLOWS BEST SELLERS ON EARTH

My complaint isn’t with creepy hollows its with the sellers who are trashing them all over the web. I...

con artist

I for one have been keeping up with the complaints against creepyhollows. I have to say at first I wa...

Resolved Terrible experience

Seriously Magnolia you are one to talk about posting the same crap over and over. The mess started the day...

Resolved Terrible experience

I paid 5000 for an item that was supposed to be all powerful and took 7 years to conjure. I've had it for 7 months. nothing! the silver is even coming off of the ring. I have bought from other metaphysical sellers who were real. I will go back there. I only went to ch because i bought the hype about them being the best and the originals. Sorry but i found much better elsewhere and I'm sorry I ever went away from good sellers to give them a try. I tried for moths to get a hold of creepyhollows and was given the run around about how i was cursed and could not see. When i told them i had Real stuff from other sellers that worked and I could see. They boasted that their item were for entertainment purposes only and they can sue me if I talk about my experiences. I am in shock. What crap!!!

WWAlex Jun 24, 2010

The funny thing is, CH doesn't have any $ 5, 000 listings. So your complaint comes across as hinky. I strongly suspect you are just another dishonest fraud trying to make yourself look good by making everyone else look bad. Creepy Hollows is the most widely respected (and copied) seller in the paranormal community.

CH is a great place for a first experience, and an open minded free forum which is the largest in the USA. Their prices are some of the most reasonable on the www and they are the real deal.

Resolved Online scam

Creepyhollows scammed me! I was a member of their little group and then one day they asked me to shillbid for them and I told them no. Then later they asked me to pretend to be a buyer of the seller bythepowerof3 and put them down on their forum because bythepowerof3 was getting more business. When I refused they threw me off of the forum and told me that they would send demons after me!! can you believe that!!! I can not believe it. I thought these were good people!! Boy have I been scammed! They claimed that they would sue me if I told anyone but I do not care! I'm going to scream it loud!! Hey Everyone by from the bythePowerof3 on ebay apparently they have something creepyhollows doesn't and it scares creepyhollows! Down with creepyhollows yeah for bythepowerof3!!!

• El
    elizabeth Oct 02, 2008

This is Elizabeth from bythepowerof3. I have no idea who these people are. Magnolia has never been anything but nice to me so I do not understand. Now I am under attack by several people and I've been away from home all day. I have wrtitten Magnolia a letter trying to figure this out because apparently she is blaming me. I wish everyone the best and wish everyone could just get along.

many blessings

• Cu
    customer2both Apr 14, 2010

people are always trying to get drama started, if it be with their acquaintances or others. to see a cat fight between creepy hollows and bythepowerof3 would give some creep a trill. ive read the forum at creepy hollows and for the most part no one has anything bad to say. just continue to offer real items and quality service and you'll be ok. there is plenty of room for both sellers.

blessings

• Ri
    Rina74 Dec 14, 2012

What amazes me is the egos here! i'm so going to believe that Andrew they think your so special to go after some ebay sellers, wow, you have to get a life, ppl, this isn't high school, your not popular here on the web, deal with it. You were dump, geez, life goes on, still have to get up in the morning put on clothes, deal with kids or life. Who is your compliant affecting really, not CH, they are going about their lives, selling and taking care of their lives, while you guys living in the negative, who believe your voice count, i'm guessing your the ones who voted for Bush too lol, get a life. move on you don't like them, don't buy from them. its how things work, I'd much rather hear about a real compliant on these sites then hear "children" who are suppose to be adults continue a smutt campaign. And by the way you do realize they can sue you for slander, even online, becareful what you say, it has away of coming back on you.