Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Money & Insurance Credit Acceptance auto pay fraud!
S
Author of the complaint
9:34 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Credit Acceptance is an auto financing company. I pay my car payment on time with them each month and never have an issue. I got a little confident with this kind of service and usually would recommend this company to my friends and co-workers as a great place to get a car loan with bad credit. I received a call from Credit Acceptance asking me if I wanted to signed up for Auto-Pay and I agreed seeing as they explained it would make my life a lot easier not having to do anything on my end each month. So I keep a separate bank account for just my car payment each month so that this kind of thing doesn't effect my other bills, in this case I'm thankful I did, and had the money for the payment in there on the 28th. Little did I know they charged my account 5$ more then they stated they would be charging giving me an overdraft fee on the 4th of April. I then called in to pay my payment even though at the time said they have received my payment and it would not be necessary to pay again. After I stated the overdraft issue they were confused and I paid anyways. Just today the 12th of April I received my second overdraft fee for the same payment even though as I stated before I called them to clear it up. They said it charges your account twice? WTF WHY would they charge a bank account that does not have money in it a second time? They said its designed that way... for what reason would you want to access two 30$ fees to a loyal customer? If I didn't have money in there in the first place what are you going to accomplish by charging twice? I called them and explained the issue and they couldn't of cared any less. Heads up guys!

More Credit Acceptance complaints & reviews