Creative Home Arts Clubmembership

J

I am very disappointed with the broken promises and lack of concern for my life membership #[protected]. The last letter I received was dated Dec 30, 2010, about registering on the website. I received several carry bags and rolling cart early in my membership but it just stopped after that letter. I notified you as to my change of address but it fell on deaf ears. After paying for a life membership I thought I was entitled to a letter stating no further entitlements would be coming. I see that there are numerous complaints the same as mine so I am just adding my voice to the pile.

• Bo
    Bonnie in Everett, WA Apr 07, 2017

I too am a life member and I haven't received any magazine or communication for years. In June 2012 I emailed the company, Creating Keepsakes, saying that I had a subscription for a magazine put out by their company, but somewhere along the line it was changed to "Creative Keepsakes Scrapbook Magazine." I asked how this happened as I did not do scrap-booking and had no interest in it. They responded with, "We simply felt a new form of the Club, and the Club magazine, was best for our members going forward. As you may have noticed over the past few years, the amount of content in each issue has been decreased. We could not sustain a healthy Club or good product for you with a printed magazine in that form. ...there are many magazines that have stopped delivering a printed magazine. We didn't want to do that, so we sought out the best partner to have another magazine delivered as part of your Club membership. That partner is Creative Crafts Group with one of their flagship magazines, Creating Keepsakes. We continue to operate all other aspects of the Club as you’ve known them. Your access to the various benefits, and the new magazine, are all part of the dues you've already paid. It won't cost you anything more. Aside from the new Club magazine you'll be getting, make sure to log onto the Club website as that is where the other Club benefits can be accessed, and how we can best communicate with all our members. www.creativehomeartsclub.com. I never received any further magazines. And, the website is no longer valid work.