Creation Watchesno refund 6 months!

D

Guys, if you are in the market for a watch, I suggest you to stay away from this shop.

I've purchased ska371 on 22h of august 2017 (order #[protected]) for about 200 bucks.
And I never received my purchase.
It was officially confirmed as damaged during shipping with sing post.
Not a big deal, happens every day.
According to international post rules, until the item is not received - it belongs to sender and he has an ultimate right for guaranteed compensation.
So normally, the shop refunds you once it happens or send your purchase again.

But not creation watches.
Instead of this, creation watches simply keep replying with "we're doing our best working with sing post. Please wait for update".
6 months passed already. No money. No watch. No refund. Nothing. Just endless replies about allowing them some more time.
My worst online shopping experience ever.!

I suggest you to stay away form this dealer. Don't risk your money here.

RESOLVED

• Creation Watches's response · Mar 12, 2018

We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret inconvenience caused this time. We have started process with SingPost, please give some time once complete process will refund you soon.