The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cox Cable — movies I did not rent - ppv
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Has this happened to you? I opened my Cox Cable bill last night to find that I was being charged for three adult movie rentals. When I called customer service, they kept questioning me about who else would know the pass code for PPV. I explained multiple times that there were only two people in my house. Myself and my minor son who does not know the code. I know that I did not rent the Adult movies.
Can people hack these types of services?
More Cox Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate
- Cox Communications - above the law
- Cox Communications - home life security
- Cox Communications - internet
- Cox Communications - my new connection - promised one rate and billed higher rate
- Cox Cable - mozilla foxfire
- Cox Communications - trying to get my tv and internet service fixed for months