Courts Singapore — microsoft surface pro 4 (tax invoice [protected])
I have bought my microsoft surface 4 from courts at mar 2017. Currently, the slate is unable to turn on even though I have tried the force shutdown procedure of pressing and hold the power on button for 30 secs. There is no battery problem as the power cable is having white light.
I called courts twice and they refer me to ingram. I have called the ingram at [protected] but the recorder keeps telling me that the operators are busy for a solid hour.in the end, I emailed to ingram, and they asked me to call
Call in @ [protected] or log a case at below link.
I am greatly disappointed as the courts appointed agents asked me to call the us and troubleshot the website by myself.
Kindly help as I need the slate urgently for my work schedule. Please call me at [protected] or [protected] for clarification.
More Courts Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Singapore - totally screwed up my order 
- Courts Singapore - bad service attitude from salesman 
- Courts Singapore - about the flexi plan 
- Courts Singapore - acer computer 
- Courts Megastore Singapore - irresponsible delivery service
- Courts Singapore - service 
- Courts Singapore - hitachi washer
- Courts Singapore - courts online order
- Courts Singapore - lousy resource arrangement
- Courts Singapore - delivery of refrigerator