[Resolved] Courts Singaporecourts singapore clementi

C Nov 21, 2018

I had just bought a Nintendo Switch bundle with Super Mario Party game at Clementi. My children was keen on the bundle with Pokemon game so before buying, I ask the sales guy again about this and I was told that the Super Mario game is the later one. After buying and returning home, I took a look at the Internet and saw the Pokemon game was the later. Apparently the sales guy has misled me.

Concerned Parent
Sim Ju Chuan
65-[protected]

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 22, 2018

Hi Chem Math,

Thank you for contacting COURTS. Please assist to provide us your purchase invoice and we will check with our relevant department. Thank you

Regards,
    COURTS SINGAPORE

• Courts Singapore's response · Nov 22, 2018

Hi Sim Ju Chuan,

We believe our branch personnel have contacted you earlier and you will be visiting our branch for an exchange.
    Thank you for allowing us to recover from the situation. Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Regards,
    COURTS SINGAPORE

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices