Menu
S
Author of the complaint
7:38 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a Acer desktop about 2 years ago, during the first year, the motherboard and hardisk gave alot of problem, luckily it was during the warranty period and was replaced but recently after the waranty period the whole compuer hang and shut down, I called courts to come down and have a look as I had bought extended warranty from them. It took them about 1 week to get back to me to arrange someone to come down and have a look. I specifically told the girl that please arrange someone to reapir it on site as my son need the pc and was told no problem but when the No. 1 repair guy came down, he just say that he need to bring the pc for repair and it will take 2-3 weeks, no explanation was given to me, he just say that extended warranty doesn't reapir on site, I read through the contract that I have with Courts but couldn't find any terms and condition that mention this. I refused to let him leave with the pc and called courts again for some explanation, again they arrange someone to come down and this time the No. 2nd guy at least take a look at the pc and explain that they need to bring it back to check the pc throughly. after 1 week of repair, the no. 1 reapir guy bought back the computer but this idiot refused to set up the pc for us and says that cause we know where the wire are, we are in a better position to set up the pc and wanted to leave! What kind of service is this? In the end my son set up the pc but the same problem was not solved, the pc still hang and blue screen, when I called the repair people, they have the cheek to tell me that the pc have virus! they have took back the pc for 1 week and told me that they have replaced the graphics card and have run a thorough test on the pc without finding any other problems and the same problem is still there, I really wondered what kind of engineer you have.

After calling courts again, they told me that they need to take back th pc again and I requested that they help to replaced a stand in pc for me as it's the festive season and my sons need to use the pc but was told that they do not have this service!

I really like to advise those that are considering buying a pc, please do not buy Acer brand neither buy anything from Courts if they do not change their service quality!

More Courts Singapore complaints & reviews

Courts Singapore - Installation of air-conditioning units and piping
6 comments
J
Jan 15, 2020 5:43 am EST

Our new washing machine was delivered by Courts, however the delivery people damaged our stairs by dragging the old machine down them. Unsure whether this was accidental or deliberate as they were frustrated about needing to disconnect the old machine. No response from Courts despite sending several emails. See attached photos.

View 0 more photos
L
Dec 18, 2019 10:26 am EST

Requested for delivery date online, then email saying not confirmed and no updates till I emailed them! Then they replied emailed saying booked a delivery date and then on the day no delivery plus no one actually called to update or get back to you!

Seriously a rubbish company! Will never buy from them again!

O
Oct 02, 2018 9:48 am EDT

I purchased 2 Samsung TV and redeem the Microsoft wireless keyboards.
Found that one keyboard not able to connect with the smart TV.
The other one the speaker's key not able to adjust the volume.
Where can I send them for repair or exchange the new one.

S
Sep 10, 2018 12:52 pm EDT

I purchased the singer sewing machine 8280 from courts and was in an idea that I got a great deal as they mentioned that actual price is 499 sgd and the offer price is 199 sgd.

Later I realised that the actual price is 245 sgd. This is a straight lie and cheating the customer. I have lost the trust in courts. Very bad attitude towards customers.

K
Aug 15, 2018 1:16 pm EDT

This is the second time it happened to me. Delivery was supposed to be from 2pm to 5pm. The first time the delivery man came at 1130pm. Now as I am writing this complaint at 10pm the delivery man is still not here!

Can't believe I never learn my lesson. Not going to have a third time! Meaning not buying from your store again!

L
Aug 15, 2018 2:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just received the TV. TV is working fine.

However, your men could not mount the TV onto the wall as the brackets were not provided. Temporarily it is now on TV stands provided. I doubt it will be stable.

So how? When are you sending the brackets over?

Thank you.

Lucy Lim
blk 54
pipit road unit 11-64
singapore 370054

Contact [protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

238 complaints