The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CouponCabin — worst customer service i've ever experienced
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My daughter introduced me to coupon cabin earlier this year. It wasn't long after I joined that I was awarded a $75 cash back on a $75 purchase at Walmart. I followed all the rules and restrictions, made my purchase and patiently waited for my cash back. (3 months) Ironically, just a few days before I was to receive my money, I was notified that my account was closed because I was in violation of their rules. When I inquired, they rudely accused me of having more than one account. I had no idea what they were talking about. Long story short, apparently when my daughter stopped by to visit one day she accessed her coupon cabin account but connected to the internet on my wifi. The very rude and snobby staff at coupon used this as a reason to cancel my account! Seriously? And just before I should have received my cash back. Then even cancelled my daughter's account...just before she was supposed to receive her cash back! Beware!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More CouponCabin Complaints & Reviews
- Couponcabin.com - avoid like a plague
- Couponcabin.com - scamming company and fake coupons
- CouponCabin - cancel account right before cash back release date/customer service unreachable
- CouponCabin - account deactivated
- CouponCabin - coupon cabin bait and switch scam
- CouponCabin - account terminated without explanation
- Couponcabin.com - coupon did not work as guaranteed
- Coupon Cabin - customer relations
- CouponCabin - cash back
- CouponCabin - account status