CouponCabinworst customer service i've ever experienced

M Nov 18, 2018

My daughter introduced me to coupon cabin earlier this year. It wasn't long after I joined that I was awarded a $75 cash back on a $75 purchase at Walmart. I followed all the rules and restrictions, made my purchase and patiently waited for my cash back. (3 months) Ironically, just a few days before I was to receive my money, I was notified that my account was closed because I was in violation of their rules. When I inquired, they rudely accused me of having more than one account. I had no idea what they were talking about. Long story short, apparently when my daughter stopped by to visit one day she accessed her coupon cabin account but connected to the internet on my wifi. The very rude and snobby staff at coupon used this as a reason to cancel my account! Seriously? And just before I should have received my cash back. Then even cancelled my daughter's account...just before she was supposed to receive her cash back! Beware!

RESOLVED

• CouponCabin's response · Nov 19, 2018

CouponCabin has very few rules and the rules we do have are in place to make sure we can pay as much cash back as possible; it’s how we’re able to offer such great deals that you can’t find anywhere else. In addition, we make sure these few rules are prominently highlighted across the site when using our cash back program. That said, when accounts are identified as trying to get around these rules, we have no choice but to close those accounts.