Countyimports.comADVERTISE PRODUCT THEY DONT STOCK

Called in to see if product was in stock and could ship in two to three business days, sales person J.D. assured me that they had the product in stock and could ship the next week about 2 to 3 days! This was friday Jan 8th 2010 Monday I recieved an e-mail from San West Inc. stating they had recieved my order and to email them if it was correct! I emailed them and said it was correct! Called on Tuesday Jan
12th 2010 talked to Wayne he said it should ship that day or next day! Wed I called to see if the ATV
400cc 4x4 Mountaineer had shipped and no one would answer or return my phone messages! Thursday Jan 14 2010 talked to store mgr at SanWestInc. Bryan he said he would have Bonnie call me when she arrived, she had been sick and was late to work! Later Justin called and said that they were out of stock on the unit and would I like to buy a higher priced unit, I said I would for the same price as the original purchase, since they had wasted a week worth of my time! He Declined and I told him to cancel my order! Customer service here is F- no communication no returned calls no one knows what is going on person that is suppose to know cant get to work on time!

• Wo
    working American consumer Jun 07, 2011

They lost my business by never returning my calls. I have called at least 5 times to place my first order for a scooter...then realized if they wont even answer a sales call this business is a risk for a consumer. Moreover, I entered my email twice for a supposed "instant 2% off" and I never received a response.. I eventually got some mumble jumble generic email ..."If I received this email it may be becuase my order is on its way or is delayed"?! This same email also recommends that you do not burden with phone calls as they have too many (what an attitude) that they prefer email correspondence. BUYER BE WARE. BUYER WE WARE. County Imports poor customer skills cost them another sale.

• Ce
    cesar flores Aug 23, 2010

i also have had the same problem with this company i sent a money order in the 5th of august for a scooter ive been in need of 2 get to work and around without having 2 spend a whole lot on a car and every time i've called to check the status of the scooter they don't answer or just tell me it will be shipped the net day i have been checking the yellow freight company online everyday and has yet to come up on the files so i can check the shipping status i'm super dissapointed and have had multiple problems with my mobility due to the super long delay 5-15 days more like i might never get it

• Ww
    www.countyimports.com Jan 23, 2010

www.countyimports.com regret that we were not able to fill Mr. Edwards order but it was not because we do not stock the product, but rather because the busy christmas season tends to deplete our stock and thus we were out of the particular color that Mr. Edwards wanted. Once the warehouse informed sales that the color (red) Mr. Edwards wanted was no longer in stock www.countyimports.com sales staff called to inform him (Mr. Edwards) that color availability was limited to blue only.
    When notified we only had the color blue in stock Mr. Edwards decided to cancel his order, order was then cancelled.

www.countyimports.com has a policy of not billing any customer until it is confirmed the order can be filled to the customers specification, if this cannot be done the customer is notified as was Mr. Edwards. Further, our sales staff is always courteous as they try to make our customers purchasing experience a pleasant one from start to finish. www.countyimports.com did not charge Mr. Edwards credit card, or draw funds, receive any type of payments for his order thus causing no financial harm to him.