The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Countrywide / Bank Of America — bank of america problems
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In sept 2008i talked to my mortgage company at the time countrywide, about a special forberance due to hurricane gustav. I had never been late on my mortgage so they gave me a three month forberance .My arm was going to adjust and i knew i would not to be able to afford the 500.00 a month increase on my note, my husband is in the construction business and things had really slowed down, we tried to refiance with countrywide but needed 30, 0000 . So in Dec, countrywide fedex's a 10year interest only modification i did not like it but we accepted it had it notarized. Started the payments as stated in the modification, but countrywide called three or four time a week asking when i was going to make my payment .everytime i talked to someone i had to go through the whole situation, some knew about the modif some did not.
Somedays i would talk to to or three different people all saying different things. but the hope program knew what was going on and said it would take countrywide at least 120 days to update their records.they never did.
Then in june 09, i was told on the phone my modification was canceled stop making the payments and no one knew why. I did not listen kept sending in my payments then in july they sent my check back, so i mailed one in august they cashed it. Now they tell me i am in review for the making home afforable program but said i probably won't qualify because my expenses were over budget 300.00. but they will put it through and for me to call back in a week. I have been dealing with this crap for a year, I have never in my life seen a business run like this. many times i wanted to just give up. but they will have to drag me out kicking and screaming i won't give up. I will call my congress, president anybody i need to.
More Countrywide / Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Bank of America - claims department
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing