Menu

Country Home Exteriors
reviews and complaints

www.countryhomeexteriors.ca
www.countryhomeexteriors.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 14 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Country Home Exteriors homeowners reviews and complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
14 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Country Home Exteriors reviews and complaints

Country Home Exteriors Great experience from the quote to the installation

Great experience from the quote to the installation. Explained everything that was being done with our new eves-trough.

P
P
P. Keeling
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The work done by Country Homes Exteriors was excellent and they were great to deal with. From the staff in their office, to the person who provided the estimate, to the team that did the work they were all exceptional and totally professional. Even with all they as contractors have had to deal with through COVID, they kept us up to date on what was happening and once the work was scheduled they arrived and completed the work as promised. The phrase "we want to ensure we do it right and that you are happy" was often repeated by staff when they were on site and it was totally true. We would not hesitate to have them back again or to recommend them to others.

M. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great work and great service! We highly recommend working with Country Home Exteriors if you're looking for an update to your home's exterior.

R. Kuhlman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Simply brilliant! Work exceeded expectations. *** Board and *** to insulate and wrap a yellow brick extension on our stone home built in ***. The team showed up on time every morning with a smile and got to work. Professional. Courteous. Everyone in the community has commented on the incredible outcome. Will definitely be bringing Country Home Exteriors back for work when required.

M. Hamill

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors Great work and great service!

Read full review of Country Home Exteriors and 3 comments
3 comments
G
G
G. Schaefer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We recently had our 20+ year-old, leaking eavestrough replaced by County Home Exteriors. We are extremely satisfied with the new eavestrough, the workmanship and the company professionalism. The estimate was reasonably priced and any questions that I had were answered quickly. I was notified in advance when the crew would arrive and the two gentlemen arrived early and worked diligently. They were friendly, courteous and professional at all times. The site was kept clean throughout the day and old trough and waste was disposed of. They look great and with the gutter guards I will not have to worry about blocked downspouts for many years. I love the flip-ups that they created to allow me to lift the downspouts out of the way when I cut the grass. Country Home Exteriors were highly recommended to us. I am very satisfied with them and their work and we've already recommended them to our friends.

J
J
J. Aufderhar
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We had fantastic installation and competitive, reasonable 2022 pricing ( you do get what you pay for right). Im a gardener and they didnt touch a petal as promised! Now thats a respectful company with excellent workers. Neighbour's have approached me to compliment the job even. I highly recommend them. 5/5

I. Rau
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent work, highly recommended. Pleasant workers and employees. and EMPLOYER.***/

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors Had some soffit, fascia and eavestroughs installed to update our house

Had some soffit, fascia and eavestroughs installed to update our house. Everything looks great and the job was nicely cleaned up. Staff was friendly.

D. Gusikowski

D. Jerde
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Punctual, pleasant and productive! Very happy with the work they did. Would definitely recommend.

B. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors replaced our eavestrough, facia and added leaf guards. They recommended a gorgeous grey colour which updated our house from white and looks fabulous. They found rotted wood under the facia they replaced, a drip rail that showed above the grey that they replaced, all for no additional cost. They are extremely conscientious and thorough. I would definitely recommend them.

B. Homenick
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great service. Completed work on time, accepted customer feedback, and helped with colour coordination. Very satisfied!

Is Country Home Exteriors legit?

Our verdict: Country Home Exteriors has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Country Home Exteriors's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Country Home Exteriors can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Country Home Exteriors earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Country Home Exteriors achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Country Home Exteriors has received 14 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for countryhomeexteriors.ca can be seen as a positive aspect for Country Home Exteriors as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Country Home Exteriors's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Countryhomeexteriors.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Countryhomeexteriors.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

N

Country Home Exteriors Had all eavestroughs redone

Had all eavestroughs redone. Very professional, timely and clean up was great. Impressed with Company as a whole as they returned our calls in a timely manner and were honest about when the work would get done.

R. Lueilwitz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

and staff at Country Home Exteriors have gone out of their way to complete a metal roof, soffit & fascia and rain gear at a challenging site before winter. A job well done and the communication during it was much appreciated. Looking forward to working with them again in the spring.

R. Lehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They worked hard. Estimate was as quoted. Works looks well done and installers of eavestrough know what they are doing. This is a company you can contact who will return calls and make customers feel comfortable. Anne

K. Gusikowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I called Country Home Exteriors last spring when we noticed an issue with our roof - there was water damage; another contractor patched it; but we needed professionals to take care of the issue. *** and his team were quick to provide us with a quote, and despite their very busy schedules, managed to fit it in. The price and quality were appropriate and I am very grateful for their work. The crew was professional and explained what might have caused the leakage, and now after one year I can say, no more leakage. .

D. Koch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very good work. Good communication with the company and the two fellows who came to do the work were personable and professional. We love the hand cut detailed corners that they did. Job was well done and my wife and I were very, very happy with the result.

L

Country Home Exteriors They worked hard

Country Home Exteriors Very good work

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors The team and staff at Country Home Exteriors have gone out of their way to complete a metal roof, soffit & fascia, and rain gear at a

The team and staff at Country Home Exteriors have gone out of their way to complete a metal roof, soffit & fascia, and rain gear at a challenging site before winter. A job well done, and the communication during it was much appreciated. Looking forward to working with them again in the spring.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors We had fantastic installation and competitive, reasonable 2022 pricing ( you do get what you pay for right)

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors Simply brilliant!

Simply brilliant! Work exceeded expectations. Country Home Exteriors came on board and helped to insulate and wrap a yellow brick extension on our stone home built in [year]. The team showed up on time every morning with a smile and got to work. Professional. Courteous. Everyone in the community has commented on the incredible outcome. Will definitely be bringing Country Home Exteriors back for work when required.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors Country Home Exteriors replaced our eavestrough, facia and added leaf guards

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors I called Country Home Exteriors last spring when we noticed an issue with our roof - there was water damage; another contractor patched it; but

I called Country Home Exteriors last spring when we noticed an issue with our roof - there was water damage; another contractor patched it; but we needed professionals to take care of the issue. The owner and his team were quick to provide us with a quote, and despite their very busy schedules, managed to fit it in. The price and quality were appropriate and I am very grateful for their work. The crew was professional and explained what might have caused the leakage, and now after one year I can say, no more leakage. .

Country Home Exteriors I had eaves troughs done on my home in May

I had eaves troughs done on my home in May . The company was very responsive to my request, gave me a fast and reasonable quote and scheduled me into the schedule when I accepted it. After the initial install, there was a small mistake and a small section was missed. When I asked them to fix it, they were very reasonable and easy to deal with. They acknowledged the error and promised to correct it. Once the small piece was received, they promptly fit me into their schedule and installed it. Overall, I was very pleased with dealing with this company and would recommend them.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors In May, Country Home Exteriors replaced the eavestroughing on the front and the back of my home

In May, Country Home Exteriors replaced the eavestroughing on the front and the back of my home. Every aspect of the experience was positive. I would certainly recommend the company, which came highly recommended to me. They came promptly to assess the problems. Took the time to examine both roof lines. Discussed with me the issues and the solution and responded with a quote the following day. The work was done shortly after I accepted the quote. The team was professional, experienced and friendly. The material was top quality, the work was completed as scheduled and the property clean throughout. All my questions were appropriately answered and the results both look good and functioned as promised in a recent heavy rain. With many years of experience and several homes, it is a joy to find a company that performs as well as Counrty Home Exteriors.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Country Home Exteriors We recently had our 20+ year-old, leaking eavestrough replaced by County Home Exteriors

About Country Home Exteriors

Country Home Exteriors is a reputable company specializing in exterior home improvement services. With a wide range of offerings, they cater to homeowners looking to enhance the appearance and functionality of their properties. From siding installation and replacement to window and door upgrades, their skilled team ensures top-notch craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. With a commitment to quality and attention to detail, Country Home Exteriors is the go-to choice for homeowners seeking reliable and professional exterior home improvement solutions. Visit their website today to learn more about their services and transform your home's exterior.