Costco Wholesale Corporationketer fusion 7ft 6" x 7ft 4" (2.3 x 2.2m) shed

Dear Customer Care,

Please can you give me an update on my order or confirm you are able to deliver the shed I paid for 0n the !st May.

From: Chris Dimmock [mailto:chris.[protected]@outlook.com]
Sent: 27 May 2017 12:09
To: [protected]@costco.co.uk
Subject: RE: FW: Order Confirmation

Dear Customer Care,

My shed I ordered on 1st May was rescheduled to be delivered for the 3rd time! this morning Sat 27th May between 7am and 9am. I set my alarm and waited in, at 9am I checked the online tracker to see the shed was not on the van and would have to be scheduled for a 4th time!
I have not received any message to say it would not be delivered.
I called your customer care and tried to explain the situation to a pleasant lady, sounded like she was in a southern state in USA. She was very apologetic and put me on hold for 10 minutes while she contacted your logistics, after 10 minutes she came back to apologise she had been cut of from the call with them.
I have hired my gardener and his friend to empty, take down my old shed, lay a concrete base and erect my new shed at a cost of £500. They have carried out all the work and I had paid them £300, leaving £200 for the erection of the shed. After scheduling them 3 times to carry out this work, I have decided to pay them the £200 for their wasted time.

I am now £200 out of pocket, wasted 3 days of my time and without a shed. The contents of my old shed have been under plastic sheeting for 6 weeks now,

Please can you let me know if you are can deliver the shed or is it better to refund me so I can find an alternative?
The order ref is at the bottom of this email .

From: Customer Care eComm UK
Sent: 22 May 2017 09:21
To: Chris Dimmock
Subject: Re: FW: Order Confirmation

Good morning,

Thank you for your email; We sincerely apologise to hear about your delivery of your order. I have asked our logistics team to look into this for us and we will get back to you.

Kind regards,

Alex

On behalf of the
Customer Care Team (UK)

On 20 May 2017 at 08:46, Chris Dimmock wrote:
Dear Customer Care,

Further to my last email sent 16 May with my complaint, I would like to inform you of the latest development.

My shed was rescheduled to be delivered between 7.20 and 9.20 Saturday 20th May. I planned my day to accommodate this, setting my alarm at 7am. At 8.27am I received a text message advising me that there is a problem with the vehicle and I would not be receiving the delivery today.
I ordered and paid for this shed 1st May to be delivered within 10 working days. I have spent a lot of time in going back and forth to work, waiting in, on the telephone to the courier and writing to you.

This is not good enough. I hope to receive a reply to this email as I didn’t get an acknowledgment of the last complaint!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Chris Dimmock
Sent: 16 May 2017 11:04
To: [protected]@costco.co.uk
Subject: FW: Order Confirmation

Dear Customer Care,

I am sending this email to complain about the delivery service of the garden shed, order below.

Order of events:

1st May order placed
12th May order shipped
14th May confirming delivery 10-12 15/05
15th May 9.39 I called driver(Paul) to explain I work 15 minutes from home, after confirming my name and address he said “I am 10 minutes away”. So I dashed home.
10.18 I called driver asking where he was, he said ”I am 45 minutes away” so I dashed back to work.
11.20 I received an email stating the driver would be with me at 12.14
12.08 I arrived back home, after passing a large van at the end of my road, I called Paul and he said he would turn around and come back.
12.20 I called Paul, no answer
12.32 I called Paul, no answer
12.34 I called Paul, no answer
12.45 I contacted Panther Logistics, who were very apologetic but said he wasn’t returning and they will reschedule my shed delivery for 20/05

This caused me loads of stress and I have had to cancel the 2 handymen that were erecting it for me today. Its caused headaches at work and embarrassment with my handymen.

From: Costco.co.uk [mailto:[protected]@costco.co.uk]
Sent: 01 May 2017 13:24
To: chris.[protected]@outlook.com
Subject: Order Confirmation

Order
Confirmation

SHOP MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US

Dear Mr. CHRIS DIMMOCK, Order Date: 01/05/2017

Thank you for placing your order with Costco.co.uk. Please keep this email for your records.

Your order reference is: [protected]

You can view the status of your order here: http://costco.co.uk/view/secured/content/myaccount

Order details: (Orders with multiple items may ship from different locations separately.)

Delivery Address: Home
CHRIS DIMMOCK
Doggetts Farm Road
Uxbridge
UB9 5EH
United Kingdom
ITEMS DELIVERY QTY PRICE
Keter Fusion 7ft 6" x 7ft 4" (2.3 x 2.2m) Shed Our carrier will contact you via phone, text or email within 3 business days from confirmation of your order to arrange delivery within 10 business day/s 1 £ 799.99
Online Subscription 1 £ 15.00

Goods (inc VAT): £799.99
Goods (ex VAT): £666.66
Online Annual Subscription Fee (EX VAT): £12.50

Total Order (ex VAT): £679.16

Total VAT: £135.83

Total Order (inc VAT): £814.99

Shipping and handling is included.
Visit Order Status to track shipped orders. When tracking your order, please note that the tracking information may not be updated immediately.

Returns
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not and wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, please click here for more information.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 also provide certain statutory rights of cancellation for consumers who purchase goods and/or services online. For further, details including information on whether the rights apply to your order, please click here.
Costco requires you to return the goods to Costco in the event of cancellation. Costco also requires customers using the statutory cancellation right to pay the cost of returning them, or the cost incurred by Costco in recovering them.
For free technical support or to make any comments or complaints please click here for more information or write to us at [UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, WD25 8JS, United Kingdom]. To access this service please have your name, address, item number or order confirmation, purchase date, model number and manufacturerís name.
We regret that we cannot accept and process online purchase returns at any Costco Warehouses.

© Costco Online UK Ltd. Hartspring Lane, Watford WD25 8JS.
Registered No. [protected] VAT No. GB [protected].