ADVERTISIMENT

cosrea.comthey are scammers and artists, so don't buy from them

V

4 weeks ago I placed large order on the website www.cosrea.com. I paid money and the seller informed me that my order would arrive within 18-20 days, ‘coz they had busy time. I waited and got the package, but this costume looked like piece of crap and they took more money from me as it was shown on the website. I sent multiple emails to the seller and asked to provide money back, but the seller refused and told me a lot of unpleasant and inappropriate. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

RESOLVED

• Cosrea's response · Aug 02, 2018

Hello Vier64, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. However, you might have mistaken us with another workshop. We first launch our website in June 2015. So at the time when you posted your review, we haven't yet established our store!

Comment Guidelines