Correctional Billing ServicesScam on disconnected calls for no good reason says no custom calling then hangs up on the loved ones

I am writing on the scams of the hang ups at the correctional facility billing services, In on months time I have been disconnected 10 times for no good reason. When they get ready to disconned the line it says (NO CUSTOM CALLING ALLOWED!!!). What ever that is suppose to mean!!! There is nothing going on or being said for them to disconnect us. I have called the billing services several times no ANSWERS from anyone I would like a refund for the calls that i was disconnected on. I know the mopre u disconnedt the phone lines on all the loved ones the more money you make from us. bullcrap... I am entiled to my money back check your records three to five minute phone calls at a time and then hangs you up... And I am still being charged for 3.20 a call rather we get to talk or not!!!

I would like a answer and a refund from the billing services ASAP A VERY UNHAPPY LOVED ONE THIS IS ALL A SCAM!!! LISA

• Lt
    <3! May 02, 2010

Some calls they don't refund...which is irritating...I usually just call and I am very polite, they usually give me credit. It's not that CBS is cutting us off, it's the jail...for "head count", fights, etc. Anything the jail feels necessary to cut phones off for. The phones are crappy and disconnect on me several times...Usually, most times, I get my money back, being polite and understanding. There have been a few incidents where I haven't gotten my money back, but I just fight it, send the faxes and eventually either get it or forget it...I think the money I have lost is still worth getting to speak to my loved one...