CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique — complaint
Using a website with a .co.uk and an 0800 contact number - to make you think they are a UK company, then shipping from the USA resulting in you being charged Tax of approx £18 per £100 pound spent with them.
Goods cannot be returned without being charged a restocking fee. When you contact them on these points, they claim they have notices on there website or during checkout. In fairness they are small print positioned in a way to make them less obvious, on the website order confirmation pages. Purchasing through a mobile there is a lack of warning.
Dishonest in there approach and when taxes are added on for import to UK - more expensive than buying local.
More CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique Complaints & Reviews
- Coolframes.com - dont buy from them 
- Coolframes.com - liars! 
- Coolframes.com - I believe this website is fraudulent
- Coolframes.com - fraud 
- Cool Frames - shipping 
- Coolframes - unethical, dishonest, not received
- CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique - prescription sunglasses
- Cool Frames - eyeglasses
- CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique - no quality control on production of correct item
- CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique - service and glasses