Cook Illustrated Magazine — automatic renewal policy - can't opt out
I have tried to opt-out of Cook's Illustrated Automatic Renewal program. On the FAQ page on their website, it says the following:
How do I change my magazine automatic renewal options?
To update your magazine subscription automatic renewal option, visit your Cook's Illustrated or Cook's Country account page and sign in with your account number or mailing address.
Once you have logged in, click on "Change Your Automatic Renewal Status." On the next page, select "Stop My Auto Renewal" and then click "Save My Preference."
The problem is, this is not a "Change Your Automatic Renewal Status" on your Account Page! Seems quite deceptive, especially for a magazine with the good reputation that it has.
More Cook Illustrated Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Cook's Illustrated - Unauthorized billing
- Cook's Illustrated - Fraudulent charges
- Cook's Illustrated - False Advertising/Additional Charges
- Cooks Illustrated - unauthorized billing
- Cook's Illustrated - Did not deliver
- Cook's Illustrated - Magazine Test Kitchen
- Cook's Illustrated - online website subscription
- Cook's Illustrated - Unauthorized Billing
- Cook's Illustrated - magazine
- Cook's Illustrated - cook's illustrated misleading automatic renewals practice