Continental Finance Companyfraudulent charges to credit card

E

Continental Finance Company tried charging $500.00 to my credit card with the hope of my credit card company accepting this charge. No luck for this company who tried to issue fraudulent charges to my credit card. Please stop these crooks from victimizing individuals and stealing personal information. This business is located in Delaware and I am sure that there are other locations that this company owns. This is an evasion of my privacy, fraud, scamming and unethical invasion of my identity. I would like to know if other's have been affected by this company. I have been a victim of identity theft 3 times and I don't want to be victimized for the 4th time.

Charlene McMyne Jan 30, 2019

They are trying to make me a victim right now with their threats and "legal services" calling me