The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ConServe — collection practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company, conserve, sent verification information to my employer, trying to verify personal information about me. I have no accounts with this company to my knowledge and have never conducted business with a company by this name. I believe this company has violated my rights under fcra as this company has no reason to try and obtain information about me for any reason.
More ConServe Complaints & Reviews
- ConServe - fraudulent collection agency
- ConServe - scammers
- ConServe - student loans
- ConServe - call at work
- ConServe - student loan repayment
- ConServe - government debt rip off artists
- ConServe - attempting to collect a debt from dfas that is already paid in full!
- ConServe - impersonating the irs as a collection agency
- ConServe - liars
- ConServe - "financial disclosure for reasonable and affordable rehabilitation terms"