Conexiscustomer service

This is the worst company EVER. I am on disability and submitted my FULL payment last month only to find out they "mixed up the dates" I received a new bill stating I only made a patrial payment. Where is my money Conexis? Now my insurance is at risk of being dropped because of your POOR ability to make payments correctly. And your customer service representatives are a JOKE. One actually hung up on me when I was explaining my situation after he rudely told me talking with a supervisor would do me no good. YOU ARE THE WORST.