Conexiscobra

N

I've been trying to get through since March 1, 2016 because the wageworks site will not allow me to log in. I've been sent reset passwords at least three times and when I try to log in with them either the site will fail when I try to reset my password or it will lock me out. I've been on hold for 45 minutes today and gave up. Called back and have been on hold for another 30 minutes! I need to submit an employee who resigned on February 29 to Cobra and cannot get through!!!

Sandy WGMD Mar 22, 2016

I have also been trying to log on since March 1, 2016 so that I may submit an employees name for Cobra coverage. Each time I try the system tells me that my account has been suspended. Tried calling customer service numerous times - I am put on hold for hours - except for today - where I was told to leave a message with my name, number and business name - only to be told that the mail box was full and not accepting any more messages. What are we supposed to do? So far I am not impressed with Wage Works/Conexis. I never had any problems with Ceridian...

• Na
    Nancy Dobbins Mar 22, 2016

Thank you for your comment. I still haven't been able to get in and as far as I know my contact at AR BCBS hasn't been able to resolve the issue. I never had problems with Ceridian either and want them back!!!

• De
    Debbie E Mar 23, 2016

Same here. I need to get new rates added and submit employees names and set someone up on Cobra coverage and I cannot
    get through to them...On hold for over an hour and hung up several times..