Conagra Brands / Conagra Foodscoconut milk reddi whip

T

First of all, I LOVE the coconut milk concept. I bought 2 cans at first sight, however, I only got one single use (I use it mainly to top my coffee, so not much) out of each can before the product stopped coming out. I tried shaking the can turning upside down, sideways, nothing but air. I could feel product in the can although the liquid did seem very heavy compared to the fat free reddi whip we usually use and only sputters would come out. I am so disappointed at first I thought maybe I got a damaged can but the 2nd one was the same way.

• Su
    SummerPea Jan 08, 2020

I’m having the same problem! 3 bottles purchased, but all of them stop pumping while still more than half full! Has anyone complained to the company?

• Mi
    [email protected] Jan 05, 2019

Yes I had the same problem. I purchased 2 cans and wasn't able to get anything to come out. The nozzle ended up coming off I had to throw both cans away. I was very disapointed. I bought the product because my 12 year old daughter is severely allergic to milk. There's not many dairy free items out there and she was very excited to try it. I will not purchase this item in the future.