conagra foods orville redenbacher popcornsingle serve mini bags butter on outside of bag and bag pops open when cooking

bags pop open when cooking, butter was already on outside of bag these are the mini bags dated best used by feb 2012 we have had 2 boxes and most of them were alright but half we had to throw away

• Le
    Les Klassen Jan 16, 2017

Not happy. We bought a popcorn popper (Cusinart) and a large container of Orville R popcorn., but every batch of Orville we make we have a large amount of unpopped kernels left over. We tried another brand and there were a lot fewer kernels unpopped. Attached are pictures of the amount of kernels remaining after popping only one (1) scoop, the size we bought, it's lot/batch number, and the popper we bought.

Les

• Gl
    Gladys Larson Oct 26, 2016

I did not buy mini bags but the bag split with kernels all over my microwave. The paper at split was singed. This is at least the third time this has happened. It's fortunate that I am able to get a competing brand. Taste wise I do prefer OR. But the prospect of setting my snack, not to mention my MICROWAVE on FIRE does NOT thrill me!

• At
    Athena Tremain May 05, 2016

I decided to buy the popcorn bowls because I thought the idea was cute. The first bag leaked butter all over the mivrowave while popping but I thought maybe it was a fluke. The second bag did the same thing but worse. I see complaints that are the same but from years ago. Why would this not have been resolved?

• Hi
    Hilary Shantz Feb 24, 2013

This is the second time I popped the corn, wrote down the pin number and was told the number was invalid! The first one I had to re-heat and got the correct number with my company seeing and agreeing that was for sure the correct one! This last one the number stayed clear for 2 minutes and I also had my husband print it out and again was told it was invalid.How can we get the complaints read by honest, company management and do they ever appologise?
    Hilary

• Br
    Brian Trimper Jan 23, 2013

I (by accident) bought a package of the mini popcorn from orville, after several bags of popcorn I realized that over half the kernels are not popping. I decided to then count the last bag of un-popped kernels and there where 73 kernels in the bag. None the less I am not happy with this product. I bought a cheaper bag of Act II popcorn and after it was all eaten up there where 27 un-popped kernels. What is the deal with this. May not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but it really annoyed me.

JoAnn K Feb 27, 2012

I have had the same experience with the mini bag burning immediately but there is no sticker on these bags. I purchased a box of 12 mini bags. I did not use the popcorn button but rather hit 1.00 minute. The bag was burning within seconds and had burned a hole through the bag before I could grab it out. This has happened with every bag I have tried to use. I am going to give up!

• De
    Denise Chaput Feb 22, 2012

worst idea this company ever had was sticking those pop and win stickers on their bags, , no matter how little time you micro wave it the popcorn that touches the inside of the bag where the sticker is BURNS, , , , and NO it is not the way I am cooking it.I use this popcorn all the time but will change if they continue putting these stickers on, , , Thank you...Denise Chaput