Completesavings.co.uk — not sign up for the service and they deducting 15 gbp for many months.
05/07/18 [protected] Wly*Completesave.Co.Uk [protected] £15.00
05/01/18 [protected] Wly*Completesave.Co.Uk (Contactless In App) Eysins £15.00
05/01/17 [protected] Wly*Completesave.Co.Uk [protected] £15.00
05/01/16 [protected] Completesave.Co.Uk [protected] £15.00
05/06/15 [protected] Completesave.Co.Uk [protected] £15.00
It goes back to 4/10/2014 where I fell into signing up trap as part of cashback trainline.I was very surprised I fell for that.
This cost me 2 + 12 +12 +12+12+7 = 57 Month * 15.00 GBP = 855 GBP.
I like to complain that I have not signed up for this service in conjunction with trainline service. (Cashback trainline).
I just cancelled subscription: "Your cancel confirmation number is: s-[protected]. Your last fee was processed on 04/07/2018. However I like 810 GBP refund for service I never use. "
Updated by Riscy00 · Aug 01, 2018
I have emailed to them
Today I discovered it has been leaking 15.00 GBP since 2014 for the service I never use. After checking my email and found it was associated with trainline cashback which tied to this subscription since 4/10/2014 which has been deducting for some time until I cancelled today. I would like to ask for 855 GBP refunds dating back to 10/2014 with interest. You may find I never benefit your service or any app in my phone for this, which is the reason why you must refund 855 GBP with interest for this clever website trick that I fell for.
In addition, I have cancelled the membership.
1 Back Lane
More Completesavings.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account