Complete Savings / Complete Save — money taken from my account
Mrs m nock
Ddol hir farm
2 x £15 16th sept debit card ?
£15 refund on 17th ?
No explanation, no service provided or goods purchased, no contract
No response to my emails
Request refund and explanation as to why this money was taken without any contract or contact.
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Oct 05, 2019
Hello M Nock:
We received the email you sent to us last month and today and sent you a reply both times. Hopefully you received the response to you Today. If not, the please contact [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.
The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.
Shortly after your completed your signup for Complete Savings, we sent you and email confirming you membership and details on how to start using your membership benefits. We then sent you multiple emails during the time your membership was active with details and reminders of your membership and it's benefits.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam