Complete Savings / Complete Save / complete savings online cashback programme

Complete Savings Sentinel House - Airspeed Road Portsmouth, Hampshire PO3 5RF, United Kingdom

My name is Antonio Moreira and I have bank account on Lloyds bank, my branch is in Chard. My address is: 4 Beckington Crescent, Chard, TA20 2BT, Somserset.
I started to be charged for a fee regarding this company of £10 monthly since 2012, until now.
I notice this so I went to the bank to cancell because I did not ask or I have not done nothing to have this. They said they had cancell but this had still be charged from my account. I do not benefit of this at all.
I want you to stop to take my money and I would like to be refounded for all the back money you have taken.

My email address is:
[protected]@hotmail.com

Mobile number: [protected]

I look forward to hearing from you
Antonio Moreira

• Hello Antonio:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us with more information such at the last four digits of the credit/debit card number the charges appear on and any other email address you may have so that we can find your record and resolve your query. You can contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk with this information, or, if you wish to directly speak to someone, you can telephone 0800 389 6960 and one of our customer service representatives will be glad to speak with you.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,