Complete Savings / Complete Savereport this company to the european consumer centre and to action fraud

D

I have actually already posted a complaint about this Company and Mytime Rewards on this site (in March 2017). I am still locked in battle with both Company's to get all of my money back after recovering all but £90 of what they had deducted. I encourage anyone else scammed by these Company's to report them to the European Consumer Centre (as they are a Swiss Company) and to Action Fraud.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jun 22, 2017

Hello David:

As I mentioned in my reply to your March post here on Complaintsboard.com, I will be very happy to assist you but I cannot confirm your membership record and need you to contact me directly so that I can do so. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and fully resolve this matter to your satisfaction. I can be reached at [email protected]

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about Complete Savings. Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve this matter for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

• Te
    Terry Morton Jun 27, 2017

My Bank credited me immediately with the three payments of £15 (April, May and June 17) that had been made fraudulently to wly completesave from my account. I had never heard of this company nor received any benefits and so its pretty obvious that I would not have given them my details nor my permission to charge me for anything. Therefore it is FRAUD and they should be fined on that basis.