Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo

Complete Savings / Complete Save

Having problems with Complete Savings / Complete Save?

Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Service. Initial Complete Savings / Complete Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Complete Savings / Complete Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Complete Savings / Complete Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Complete Savings / Complete Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWithout authorisation £15 have been taken every month from my current account

As explained in the heading above every month at different dates £15 have been taken from my bank account since January.
So to date £60 have been taken without my consent or knowledge!!!
As shown in the attached screenshot the money is taken by WLY*Completsave.C with no further information provided.
I trust that this matter is resolved urgently.

Without authorisation £15 have been taken every month from my current account

Hello Andrea,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot confirm a membership record for you.

Please note that due to current circumstances we are operating with a very limited amount of resources available to respond to a limited amount of member queries so there may be a lengthy delay in receiving a response to your email but you can be assured it will be answered.

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

Complete Savings

WLY*CompleteSave.co.ukdebiting my bank account without my knowledge

I have a joint current account with Barclays Bank UK, using Barclaycard to make payments.
    On 11 March and 11 April my bank statement indicates that I have paid £15 per month to this company totally without my knowledge.
    Barclaycard has not responded to my complaints but I am pursuing this with a disputed transaction form.
    I wish to request a refund from Completesave.co.uk.

Hello Barry,

Complete Savings / Complete Savetaking money out of my account

I have noticed that there has been £15 taken out my account the past 2 months from wly*completesave.co.uk and I wish to get my £30 back as I did know sign up for this.

after reading other complaints I understand you explained that in a way you do sign up for this by selecting yes however I was never made aware of this so please can I get my £30 back as my college funds are my only income.

Hello Camryn,

Apr 10, 2020

Complete Savings / Complete Save — unauthorised payment

I just so happened to just look into my online bank account and saw that I had £15 taken out of my bank...

Complete Savemoney being taken out of my account fraudulently

I was going though my bank statements and noticed that £15 had been taken out of my account unauthorized by a company / website that I did not recognize on the 30th March. I contacted my bank and they said to contact yourselves and if I had any further issues to contact them back. As I'm a 16 year old I'm very unhappy with this and want a full refund otherwise I will be taking this further. I would also like to know where you have got my bank details from as I am very careful where and when I share my details.

Hello Milly,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking £15 out my bank without my say

I've had £15 taken out of my bank from your company
          WLYcompletesave.com it was on Wednesday the 1st of April and I want a full refund. I don't know how you've got my details or what's happened but you can cancel what ever it is and give me a full refund, and at this current time with the virus ect money is precious. I want some form of compensation. Thank you

My details: [protected]@gmail.com
          MobileNumber :[protected]

Hello Jack_Downes99,

WLY*CompleteSave.co.ukwly*completesave.co.uk

Back in 9.11.2017 I purchased a train ticket on the trainline.com, then in 11.12.2017 the sum of £15 per month started being deducted from my debit card, I have been very silly not noticing this coming of until today 9.4.2020
            These people have taken £420 for my account, at no point did I give this company authorisation and my bank details, since this started I have had no contact or offers of any sort.

I will be taking legal advice and also contacting the trainline.com

Hello Rae.b,

Complete Savings / Complete Save£15 taken from bank

Checked bank details today to see 15 pound pending payment to a completesave.co.uk.

Had never heard of them until today and would never be interested in whatever services they are offering including their healthy amount of "legal" scamming.

I don't use trains, i dont do clothes shopping online etc like many others here so I'm very interested in how you got my details!

The transaction is still pending so am unable to see full details, Regardless though I'd like my money returned and whatever dodgy cover service you're using to take money from me stopped please.

Hello Not a customer No2

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete Savemoney being taken out of bank that was not authorized!!

I have no idea who this company is, or what it is about...all i know is that i DID NOT nor would i ever sign up for something like this!!

This company has taken money out of my British bank account without my knowledge or authorization!! THIS IS THEFT!!

It seems like this company has done it to a lot of people. While I seem to have gotten off lightly with only 15 pounds taken out, I STILL WANT IT BACK!!! Thankfully i caught this sneaky theft before more money was taken out and seriously put me in a bind!

The police and the government should hold this company accountable and they should suffer consequences!! This should not be allowed to happen!!

I would like for someone to contact me in regards to reimbursing

Hello sjr2290,

• Updated by sjr2290 · Apr 09, 2020

An email/response had been submitted. I hope you are as quick to rectify this as you are stealing people’s money.

It’s quite alarming that an employee who writes/copies and pastes scripts as the responses in people’s post decided to put an explanation of how one signs up for this scam.

I CAN ASSURE YOU I DID NOT waste my time signing up for this scam. I would never provide my details for something like this. Therefore, based on what I know and how many people have reported the same problem this is a scam company who steals identities and steals peoples money.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney has been taken from my account

I have noticed that £15 has been taken from my account by a website that I had never heard of or was aware of. I do not recall signing up for this website and I am shocked and angry to find out that a website could scam me like this. I was not aware of this membership, I have never used this membership and I have still been charged for something I was not aware of.

Hello Unknown343,

Complete Savings

Complete Savings / Complete SaveTaking money out of my account without my permission

I do some online shopping and I have a bank app I noticed money missing from my current account and this ‘complete saving account' was a £15 transaction taken from my account, I am suffering like every one else due to the covid 19 pandemic and not having so much money etc and to have this scam happen really wasn't in an way convenient. I control my money not a two bit company I had never even heard of I'm mad and that's an under statement I do not need this carry on. This goes against any consumer rights I've ever heard of! Scam scam scam !!!

Hello Em74,

When you submit a complaint on Complaintsboard, you are not contacting Complete Savings directly. Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com does not make this clear to consumers and they mislead consumers to believe you are contacting us directly. They do not prominently display our actual contact details and instead their website is designed to prod consumers to post public complaints rather than advising the consumer to contact us directly so that your complaint can be resolved expediently.

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can contact us at [email protected] Please note that due to current circumstances we are operating with a very limited amount of resources available to respond to member queries so your email will not be answered immediately but you can be sure it will be answered.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveWLY complete savings

I didn't want any savings with yous I want this cancelled, yous have took £15 from my account & I don't want any savings with you

Hello Jacqueline,

If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your complaint. You can contact us at [email protected] Please note that due to current circumstances we are operating with a very limited amount of resources available to respond to a limited amount of member queries so there may be a lengthy delay in receiving a response to your email.

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMy money been taken out

I have done everything I can to get in touch with you, I made an account without releasing it takes money from you, this wasn't made clear to me at all and now i've lost my money for my bills, I will be contacting the bank and doing all I can to have the money back as I absolutely need it to live for the next few weeks & will someone help me cancel

Hello Katieleigh,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney disappearing from my account

Hello, each month I have noticed that money has been coming out of my account from you? I have no idea why this is happening but now a total of £30 has been taken from my account. I want this resolved and I want no further money taken from my account or I will take this further

Money disappearing from my account

Hello,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised debits

I have had monies of £15 taken from my bank account since dec. only just noticed this, this morning, don't ever remember signing up for this, certainly have never used it or benefited from this my number from my bank is [protected] which to me looks like a phone number . Waiting on bank opening to complain
                            Do not have an address for this company
                            My name is Elizabeth Muirhead
                            1 Kinloch Court
                            Blackwaterfoot
                            Isle Of Arran
                            KA278EF
                            [protected]

Unauthorised debits

Apr 05, 2020

Wlycompletesave — have been taking money fraudulently from my bank card for the last 2 months, totaling £30

I do a small amount of online shopping usually, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save...

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney removed from account

£15 was removed from my account. I have no idea why. As I now do not have a job I need every penny. I would appreciate being reimbursed

Hello Zoe,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnknown transactions

Hello, I am contacting you to inform that your company have been talking £15 out of my account for the last couple of months without my consent. I have not signed up or given any bank details and would like to know why money is being taken out of my account, I'm a student and don't have much money so this amount is a lot for me.

I would like my money back and a reason as to why it was being taken out of my account, if you need any information into identifying my records please let me know, but I would like this to be sorted out as soon as possible

Hello Jess1839,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveMoney being taken from my account

Just went onto my online banking app to see a cash withdrawal for £15 not a sizeable amount of money but also something I didn't agree to, I'm 18 and work for less than minimum wage and don't understand why I have been targeted?? I want to know how I get my money back and what I've signed up to as I'm very cautious about my money and wouldn't give my own bank details out I rarely online shop so I feel my details have been used without my authorisation

Hello Megan,

Complete Savings / Complete SaveUnauthorised card payments

I checked my bank earlier today and I seen £15 has been taken out of my account and I'm so angry! I payed for a parklife ticket earlier this year and I remember the email that you sent me, I don't remember you asking for me bank details just my email! I am so upset, I know it's only little money but during this difficult time it's very much needed, please can you contact me as I want a full refund of my money, I never authorised this payment.

• Updated by Millie Alice · Apr 04, 2020

Money has been taken out my bank account without authoritarians.. Millie Mcbride .. email [email protected] Bank Santander Would like a refund and cancelling off my account

During this difficult time of corona virus all money is valuable, i never received a confirmation about money being taken out of my account, I really need my money back, please contact me asap!