The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Complete Save — unauthorized charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have had £10 a month taken from my account by completesave.co.uk and none of these payments were authorized by me. They slipped past my attention because the amount was only £10. I advised my bank these payments were never authorized by me and they have cancelled further payments and put what I already paid in dispute. There is a phone number for them [protected] and I rang it. I spoke to a woman called Pauline Morris who behaved in a very defensive way and was all too quick to insist that I had signed up, even though she hadn't even checked. I asked her to check my name and she had no information on me. Then she started to suggest a member of my family signed up with my card. I said to her that I would be surprised if a representative of legitimate business would be concerned at these fraud allegations I was making and would want to understand fully what happened. She, on the other hand, was merely trying to justify taking unauthorized payments from me. The business has an address 'Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth PO3 5RS. I have written to the police (NFIB) with the details I have on this.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- WLY Complete Save - Money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - Unauthorized charges to bank account
- Complete Savings - Scamming credit card numbers
- Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Unauthorised debits from my account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Still not received!!
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - About yourselves