Complete Saveunauthorized charges

E Review updated:

I have had £10 a month taken from my account by completesave.co.uk and none of these payments were authorized by me. They slipped past my attention because the amount was only £10. I advised my bank these payments were never authorized by me and they have cancelled further payments and put what I already paid in dispute. There is a phone number for them [protected] and I rang it. I spoke to a woman called Pauline Morris who behaved in a very defensive way and was all too quick to insist that I had signed up, even though she hadn't even checked. I asked her to check my name and she had no information on me. Then she started to suggest a member of my family signed up with my card. I said to her that I would be surprised if a representative of legitimate business would be concerned at these fraud allegations I was making and would want to understand fully what happened. She, on the other hand, was merely trying to justify taking unauthorized payments from me. The business has an address 'Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth PO3 5RS. I have written to the police (NFIB) with the details I have on this.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Dec 04, 2016

Hello Forum Members:

We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings but it’s difficult to do that in a public forum when we don’t know who each of you are. Please get in touch directly with us so that we can assist you. You can contact me directly at [email protected] or you can telephone our customer service centre on [protected].

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following the 30 day trial membership period, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jun 17, 2016

Hello Forum Members:

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Apr 03, 2016

Hello Zahia:

Please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you. You can contact me at [email protected] or you can telephone our customer service centre on [protected].

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jan 11, 2016

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Sep 24, 2015

Hello Forum Members:

We will be very happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, to do so, we first need to identify your record and without knowing who you are, we are not able to do that. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected] You do not need you to provide your bank details for us to find your record. If you provide us with your full name and email address in most cases we can find your record.

We hope you get in touch with us soon so that we can resolve your queries.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Aug 12, 2015

Hello Sipi_bob:

We are sorry you feel you did not have a positive experience with our customer service centre as providing a high level of quality customer service is of utmost importance to us. We will be happy to help you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jul 14, 2015

Hello Forum Members:

We hope you get in touch with us soon so that we can resolve your queries.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jun 24, 2015

Hello Keefe Ltd:

We will be happy to help you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · May 05, 2015

Hello Yaqi:

I received the email that you sent today and shortly after that I sent a reply to you with a full response to your query.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope this message and the email I sent to you directly resolves your query. If you did not receive my email or need further assistance, please contact me at [email protected] Alternatively you can contact our customer service centre at [email protected] or by telephone at [protected].

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Apr 28, 2015

Hello Ms. Harvey:

We will be happy to assist you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jan 13, 2015

Hi Chrissyy:

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Dec 22, 2014

Hello Forum Members

We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify each of your records and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your queries to your satisfaction.

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Dec 10, 2014

Hello Janes1:

We will be happy to assist you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your daughter’s record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

I hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

• Updated by Maryo · Sep 25, 2014

Hello Forum Members:

We want you to know that we’re here to help you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, it’s difficult to do that in a public forum when we don’t know who each person is or the details of their membership. We can help you better and resolve your specific queries or concerns if you contact us
    directly. You can do so by calling our customer service team at [protected] (this is a free phone from UK landlines) or you can contact me directly at
    [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this forum.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
    Complete Savings is a membership programme through which members can save hundreds of pounds each year. Some of the benefits of the Complete Savings programme include 10% cash back at more than 650 top online retailers all year round, 20% off gift cards at some of the nation's favourite retailers plus cash back vouchers which can be claimed following future purchases at the client site you joined Complete Savings through.

It is not possible to be registered for Complete Savings based on data from a previous online transaction or by simply ticking a box. People are offered the opportunity to join Complete Savings after completing a purchase at one of our online retail partner’s websites. All prospective members must manually enter the following details into the online Complete Savings membership sign up page: their name, email address, postal address and their credit or debit card details. This sign up page clearly states there is a monthly fee – in fact there are at least three references to it. After entering these details on the sign up page, the prospective member must also create a personalised password and then click on a "YES" button to acknowledge they have read and agree to the membership Terms and Conditions and the Offer and Billing details which are clearly stated in text adjacent to the "YES" button.
    We email new members five emails in their first month of their membership to promote the benefits available to them and to remind them about billing. After this, they are then emailed monthly. Members can easily cancel at any time by contacting our customer service centre.

We hope you contact us directly using the contact details provided above so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

The Complete Saving Customer Service Team

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Jul 18, 2014

Hello Kenny,

Please get in touch with Complete Savings using the following details: [email protected], [protected], or by using this contact form: http://www.completesavingsblog.co.uk/contact-form

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. The word 'completesave' is used on bank statements to reference the membership fee, as banks limit the number of characters allowed.

To reassure you, the only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted giftcards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

I look forward to hearing from you with any questions you may have about your membership. Again, here are the details: [email protected], [protected], or by using this contact form: http://www.completesavingsblog.co.uk/contact-form

The Complete Savings UK team

• Updated by Maryo · Dec 12, 2013

Hello Forum Members:

The Complete Savings programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. Our discounts and offers make a real difference to everyday online shopping and there are thousands of consumers who have saved hundreds of pounds each year. For this reason, if a consumer feels at any time the programme is not for them, then we are happy to cancel the membership and will provide refunds upon request. This is just our standard practice to ensure we have satisfied members.

The Complete Savings sign up page clearly states there is a monthly fee – in fact there are at least four references to it. After entering their details on the sign up page, the prospective member must also create a personalised password and then click on a "YES" button to acknowledge they have read and agree to the membership Terms and Conditions and the Offer and Billing details, which are clearly stated in text adjacent to the "YES" button.

We email new members five emails in the first month of their membership to promote the benefits available to them and to remind them about billing. After this, they are then emailed monthly. Members can easily cancel at any time by contacting our customer service centre.

We are happy to assist forum members with their queries about Complete Savings and provide them with more details of the sign up page they completed. However, it's difficult to do that in a public forum when we don't know who you are and are not able to identify your Complete Savings membership record. If you have a query about Complete Savings and would like our assistance, please contact our customer service centre on [protected] or at [email protected] Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected]

The Complete Savings Customer Service Team

• Updated by Maryo · Nov 07, 2013

Hello Yani:

I just read your post here and will be happy to assist you. I have sent an email directly to you with a full resolution to your query. I sent it to the email address we have on record with your membership. If you did not receive this email, please contact me at [email protected]

The Complete Savings programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment. The only way you can become a member of Complete Savings is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and agree to our membership terms.

Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time. Our customer service team can be reached at [protected] (freephone) or [email protected] I can be contacted directly at [email protected] If you contact me, please reference this forum.

The Complete Savings Customer Service

• Updated by Maryo · Oct 25, 2013

Hello C.B. Latham:

I just read your post and would like to assist you. I have sent an email directly to you with a full resolution for your query. I sent it to the email address we have on record with your Complete Savings membership. If you did not receive this email, please contact me at [email protected]

• Updated by Maryo · May 04, 2013

Hello Jake67:

We just read your post and we would like to assist you.

The Complete Savings programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment. The only way you can become a member of Complete Savings is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and then click a yes button to agree to our membership terms and conditions. Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time.

Currently we are unable to identify your membership record to resolve your query. Please call our customer service team at [protected] (freephone) or you can contact me directly at [email protected] so that we can identify your membership record and resolve your query. If you contact me, please reference this forum.

• Updated by Maryo · Mar 10, 2013

Hello Peter:

We did not receive an email from you and so we were not aware that you have a new email address. I am sorry if this has caused you concern. Please contact me directly at [email protected] and provide me with your new email address so that I can provide you with details of your membership cancellation. Alternatively, if you feel you are having difficulty with your email, you could telephone our customer service centre on [protected] (freephone) and they would also be happy to assist you.

• Updated by Maryo · Mar 08, 2013

Hello Peter:

I just read your post and will be happy to assist you. We were not aware that you wanted to cancel your membership until we read your post. If you previously sent us an email, we did not receive it and that is why you were still being charged. I have checked our records and found your Complete Savings membership and cancelled it as you requested. I have sent an email directly to the email address we have on record for you with details of your membership and confirmation of your membership cancellation. If you did not receive this email, please contact me directly at [email protected]

The Complete Savings programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment. Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time. Our customer service team can be contacted at [protected] (freephone) or I can be contacted directly at [email protected]

• Updated by Maryo · Sep 09, 2012

Hello Senior74:

I just read your post and it's important to me that your concern is addressed and that your query is resolved. If you would like my assistance, please contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly, please reference this post.

Best regards,

Sarah waite Nov 23, 2020

Hey my name is Sarah waite and I seen u tried taken 15.00 out of my bank account and I want it stop now and refund back as it was taken without my permission and I want u to removed my bank details from ur site many thanks sarah waite

• Gw
    Gwyneth Pike Oct 20, 2020

I’ve just noticed £15 has been taken out of my account and am furious as I didn’t authorise this. I’ve just emailed the company and am waiting a response. Does anyone know what else I can do. I will contact my fraud department of my bank. I wish I knew how they got my details.
    Gwyneth Pike

• Sy
    Syduan Mar 01, 2019

Wow, this has been going on since 2012 and they are still scamming people such as myself. does anyone know where they get so called clients personal details from as they are obviously involved in this scam also.

• Sy
    Syduan Mar 01, 2019

Agreed.

joan garlick Dec 03, 2018

i have had £15 taken from my bank account on 30/nov/18 without my permission, how do they get my details cheeky sods im a pensioner and cant afford extra money going out of my bank .how do i get in touch with them besides going to my bank ???

• Ce

ADDRESS:
    Sentinel House - Airspeed Road
    Portsmouth, Hampshire
    PO3 5RF

* Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines and mobiles. For all other network service numbers a charge may apply. Calls will be handled by our customer service representatives (operating from outside the UK).
    For any enquiries or information about partnerships, please contact [email protected]

John Belk Jun 12, 2018

I lifted this from the trainline website, clearly trainline are a part of the scam

Complete Savings and My Time Rewards are partner companies of ours that offer discounts for a wide range of online retailers by way of a monthly membership.

You’ll be given the opportunity to sign up to one of these memberships when you make a booking with us, but if you’d rather not, you don’t have to. Just so you know, any membership you take out with either Complete Savings or My Time Rewards will be managed by these companies respectively.

Chris Hulme May 31, 2018

Yes I found out its trainline but didnt realise it was being taken! They should make it explicit and trainline should dissociate themselves from the scammers. I spoke to an operative and hopefully they will refund as promised.

• Wo
    worboys May 18, 2018

i have just checked my credit card bill and found complete save have taken £15 off of my credit card and as i only use it mostly on e bay they must have scammed my card i am really angry and want my money back. i will be contacting ebay and complete save to give them a mouthful and demand my cash back .just beware of this company and check your bills . odge-odge london

• Ro
    Rob Atkinson Apr 30, 2018

I just discovered that I have be scammed for the past 17 months! I hadn't spotted the money going out and never saw any emails from them. I never signed an agreement with them. They say I must have ticked a box during a WH Smith purchase. I have cancelled the account and filled in the extra email form they sent me. I will see if they pay the full amount back and if not pursue them through the courts or financial ombudsman or card provider. WH Smith should be ashamed of themselves for facilitating this type of click-through scam.

CompleteSaveUK. Apr 30, 2018

@Rob Atkinson Hello Rob:

We are sorry that you have concern about how you became a member. Please be assured that you did not simply tick a box to become a Complete Savings member. The only way you could have become a member and we received authorisation to charge your account is that you entered your details on the sign up page and agreed to the Terms of Service. To demonstrate this, I've just sent you an email with a copy of the sign up page you would have completed to become a member.

If you review that page you will see that the Terms of Service were made clear. The details you were required to enter on the Complete Savings sign-up page included: your name, your email address, your postal address, a password for your membership, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly fee. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following the thirty day trial period, there is a monthly membership charge - this is why you were required to enter your credit/debit card details at this stage.

I hope this message and the direct email I sent to you addresses your concern and resolves the matter to your satisfaction.

Mary
    The Complete Savings team.

• Jn
    j_n_r Jan 28, 2018

I also just noticed the same deduction with me, how can I get back what I paid?

• To
    toff1982 Dec 03, 2017

this completesave.co.uk its total con and [censor] I had a look at my bank account other day and found out this company been taking 15 quid from my bank account for past couple months I contacted ma bank as had to block that payment . ill phone up this [censor]s tomorrow and see how it goes its not right what they doing steeling people money
    and its all happened when I booked trianticket online and used my details so trainline past my detilas to those con [censor]

• Gu
    Guo Guoguo Nov 23, 2017

I just find they took £15 monthly from my account. I cant believe that they have transferred MY money without MY authorisation. I had complaint to my bank and ask for help, they just leave me a phone number and asked me to phone someone else to solve it. It actually useless. So I emailed that silly company and going to bank next week again.
    Hope we can get our money back.

• Do
    Donnas88 Aug 17, 2017

My partner has had an issue wherein we noticed the first £15 payment come out of his account and immediately phoned the bank who told us they are a legitimate company?! But advised he change his bank card, which we have done. He has since had a refund... which they took back from the new card only 2 days later!
    We also hunted through his emails and found a confirmation of his account, which we had clicked through and cancelled, and received a confirmation of this.
    It makes me feel sick as I cannot work out how they got his new card details and I feel they need to be stopped somehow. I think the next thing I type will be to watchdog

• Za
    zana kazakovskaja Aug 11, 2017

I have just realise £15 been taken from my account since 06/2017.I had bought online tickets from trainline.co.uk and then forwarded to this site . I did not authorise ( at least that's what I thought) direct debit payment from my account . It was done in a very sneaky way .
    I am disgusted with what these company do .

colhogan Jul 05, 2017

I noticed £15 a month being taken from my account. I had clicked on a "Save an extra 15%" tab on an Argos page when I ordered some items that came to a considerable sum! My bank were at first quite negative! In the end they did contact this Scam company and achieved 3 onths payments back. An email supposedly with a claim form for further repayments arrived from this company and guess what! No claim form and no further contact is possible as automated replies are sent! A total Fake and Scam company.

• Bo
    Bob Steward Jun 22, 2017

We have just had the same issues, £15 monthly when we have not authorized. They seem very helpful at first, with American accents, but have seen no emails as promised to confirm the conversation, and getting no feedback worth thinking about from Argos. My biggest worry is that they have my Credit cards details, how do these companies let them access that. Has anyone contacted someone like Watchdog to alert them? They would love that type of story.

• Be
    BearCan May 16, 2017

I bought tickets for a gig from Ents24.co.uk and was then sent an email offering cashback on future purchases... I did not enter my card details or authorise payment (these must have been lifted from Ents24.co.uk automatically!) I have just check the T&C's and it mentions nothing about payments being taken for the service... if you then click the 'Terms of Service' you get "Error 404". Very sneaky and as far as I can see totally fraudulent.

If you have an email from them, click a link from it and access your account. You can cancel from within and also see that they are holding your card details on file. These cannot be removed!!! Call your bank and forbid any future transactions.

• Ir
    IrishPaddy Apr 27, 2017

These 'people' are fraudsters but are allowed to operate with impunity - so much for our so called FCA...?
    You need to go to your bank and ask them to refund all deductions IMMEDIATELY. This outfit is impossible to get a result from, so don't even try. Same happened to me and when I told my bank Halifax (great bank) that I never had any dealings with these fraudsters, could not contact them and nobody could have had access my card, they (Halifax) immediately refunded all deductions. However, Halifax can only go back 13 months so you need to act NOW

CompleteSaveUK. Apr 27, 2017

@IrishPaddy Hello IrishPaddy:

I am sorry to hear you had difficulty contacting Complete Savings as we would be very happy to assist you. If you contact me directly, I would be able to provide you with assistance so that this matter can be sorted out for you. If you'd like my assistance, I can be reached at [email protected]

• Sp
    Spiralos Apr 27, 2017

I have just found out that when buying a ticket from tramline.com, I ticked a box which agreed to a £20 discount on my next train ticket. My bank details were then given to completesave.co.uk who have been taking £15/month for the last 10 months. I have received nothing for this. They sent one receipt at the beginning but no other receipt saying money was being taken.
    Obtaining money by misrepresentation is illegal. I consider both tramline.com and completesave to be guilty of this.
    complete save.co.uk are busy plastering the web with "we would like to resolve this for you, please contact us". I just got one from them through twitter.

CompleteSaveUK. Apr 27, 2017

@Spiralos Hello Spiralos:

I received your direct email earlier today and at that time sent you a response with details on how you signed up for Complete Savings and also a resolution to your query. I hope my response resolved your query to your satisfaction. If you did not receive my response to your email, please contact me at [email protected]

• Ir
    IrishPaddy Apr 12, 2017

FRAUD - LOCK THEM UP

Jolypoly89 Mar 26, 2017

these guys keep taking £15 from my account every month! Please close this company!!

• La
    lakelandted Mar 18, 2017

I have seen in my bank statement a pending payment of £15.00 to these CROOKS. I certainly did not agreed this payment, I have never heard of them or ever wanted to deal with this sort of fraudulent firms. As for filling a form I have never seen one never mind filling one. They must have hacked the firm where I made my last purchase, which I will be contacting. I have warned my Bank and probably loose my £15.00 .

• De
    Debbie Potter Feb 09, 2017

I too have fallen for this scam! I don't always check my bank statements as I never thought I needed to. Checked this months though and notice Switzerland..thinking what have I bought from there as it wasn't a dd or sto, I googled the name as alarm bells rang. I have clicked on these vouchers that pop up now and then when buying online but always went back a page and never signed up to anything. I rang the number tonight and spoke to a foreign man named Tony Garcia who tells me I've paid 15 payments @ £15 I asked I how have I benefited from these payments which he replied you will only benefit if you buy from the shops connected to it. I instantly cancelled it but I will have to go to my bank to make sure these crooks do not take any more. I also think the likes of Debenhams, Boots Trainline & Tesco are making a big mistake connecting themselves with this scam.

johm6 Jan 24, 2017

I see complete savings have tried to defend on this board.
    There was never a online form. I was enrolled when ordering a pizza from Papa John's. Never again £15 pm for 4 months and a £1.00 debit to start with. To be fair they have said they will refund.
    NEVER HAVE I SIGNED UP FOR THIS. THERE WAS NO FORM ASKING FOR DETAILS. THEY HAVE STOLEN MY DETAILS FROM PAPA JOHN'S OR PAPA JOHN'S HAS FRAUDULENTLY PASSED MY CARD DETAILS ON TO THIS SCAM COMPANY. I WILL BE REPORTING TO RELEVANT AUTHORITY

• To
    tosh120 Jan 16, 2017

I have had 15 pound a month taken from my account since I bought train tickets over the counter at the station last March and have only just noticed contact bank and fraud first thing in morning

• Fr
    Fraudvictim= Jan 09, 2017

If you are a victim of this company and you are looking for some real contacts for this company then google webloyalty international, the business name. The head of the company is called Guy Chiswick and you can look up the other 3 names on their website. Their offices, of you wish to talk to these people in person to ask for your money back are at 2 Harewood Place, London W1S 1BX. Telephone is +[protected]. That's where the decision makers sit and benefit from their ill gotten gains. Their call centers are at Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth Hampshire PO3 5RF and at 23 Route de crassier, 1263 Eysins. Their phone number is +[protected]. Next time you are between Geneva and Lausanne look them up, I am sure they will be happy to answer you why they took your money without your knowledge or consent.
    Upon further research I found the two registered signatories for their Swiss company: Lise Edwige Hanhart, who lives in Nyon and Martin Lawrence David Child who also lives in Nyon. Feel free to contact them to share your feedback with them.

MARIUS SOFIAN Jan 09, 2017

I was just checking my bank account transaction and it seems that complete savings co UK

has been withdrawing around 15 pounds per month from my bank, I have had £15 a month

taken from my account and none of these payments were authorized by me. They slipped past

my attention because the amount was only £15. I found out that the company scammed naive

people who think that just will save 10%off next purchase, complete savings co UK company

have scanned thousands by taking regular monthly visa debits of 15 pounds without

permission, consent of such debits being taking out of their account.
    All victims of this scam share the following characteristics. None of them where even

aware of the company existing until their name appeared on a recurring visa debit on

their bank account.A background, subversive scam, this is very very insidious, and I never

authorized this.
    It's a shame that My Protein com is consenting this scam by offering their publicity on

their website at the time when a customer is buying from them.

• Bi
    Bill Nankivell Dec 02, 2016

Yesterday my wife spotted that she had a £1 payment placed on her credit card from this company and could not identify where it had come from. She rang the credit card line and has got any further payments blocked and this payment will be reimbursed. We could not figure out where it had come from. Then seeing some other posts, I have realised that it is from trainline, because we booked some tickets from them last week. There was never any indications online that you were being signed up for anything and certainly no "sign up". just indications from trainline that you would get great future savings on train tickets - no mention of completesave. A background, subversive scam.

• He
    Heather Saville Gupta Nov 30, 2016

Many scam stories, it seems. I clicked on a "save 20 pounds" button on The Trainline website, and had no idea that what I was signing up to was a 15 fee to be taken from my account every month. There have ben 10 payments taken in total, and all hidden in my long bank statement. I've only just realised as I'm travelling and not using my UK account so the charge has stood out. This is very very insidious, and I never authorised this. This is a pure scam and I want my money back.

• Bu
    Bulent eskitutuncu Nov 30, 2016

I just realised that they are taking 15 £ last four month from my bank account. I don't even know who is thos company and i never give this kind a permition.
    Esave.co.uk
    Completesave.co.uk

• Fa
    Falak 35322034007 Nov 15, 2016

this is extremely shocking for me as well. I was just checking my bank account transaction and it seems that complete savings has been withdrawing around 15 pounds per month from my bank account since April 2015. I did tried to call the customer service and it seems they have working hours from 08:00 to 08:00. Shame on these guys for scamming people. I will be calling them tomorrow morning and ask for refund.

• We
    Wellington 1960 Oct 27, 2016

I have also just realised that money has been taken from my account in a very sneaky and underhand way, , , , SHAME ON YOU !!! I got through to Jean Jacques and he has stopped the so called membership and will refund my money within the next ten days we will wait and see however I will not wishing to take any chances be down the bank tomorrow to cancel any future payments to this scam company

• At
    a.turmel Oct 10, 2016

to-day is the 10/10/2016...just noticed £15.00 a month has been taken from my account since the beginning of 2016...i have not signed up to any scam savings scheme like this...why the police wont do anything is beyond me. in my opinion this is covert theft...in other words taking your money by trickery...

Colin Lusk Oct 06, 2016

Phone them (number here: http://www.completesavingsblog.co.uk/contact-form/ ) It's a pretty underhand business model they've got but obviously keep in mind that the person you talk to on the phone is likely just an employee and doesn't deserve an earful, no matter how annoyed you might be. They will cancel straight away. Call your bank to make sure they stop the payments too.

jackie 82 Sep 18, 2016

i have had £15 taken from my account i have not signed up for this how do i cancel this before they take any more money from my account .

• Ea
    easterneurope Sep 06, 2016

Dear Scam-almost company!,

I have just discovered you have stolen money from my account without permission and authorisation like you did to others. The only difference is this time you picked up wrong person.
    Dear Mary from customer service you do not need to apologise to me in such an official way cos soon you will do it in person.
    We people from Eastern Europe, we show respect by meeting in person. Believe me Mary from such a personal meeting you can learn much more then during all those time you spent with completesavings.
    PS.Will just wait for nice weather forecast so don't be disappointed to wait for a while but this ''bad'' weather make me feel anxious...
    See you soon!
    Your friend from Eastern Europe

• Al
    Alida Wood Aug 28, 2016

I immigrated to South Africa in March 2016 and only went in to my Natwest account now out of interest sake to see if everything is still in order
    and discovered that Complete Save have been taking £10 (the ONLY transaction/debit order on my account) from my natwest account since Feb this year. I did NOT authorise this!!!

Joc1 Aug 25, 2016

I moved to Australia 14yrs ago and rarely use my English bank account. However, I have noticed that I have recently been charged overdrawn charges. This happened previously in 2014 and was noticed unauthorised payments of 15 pounds/month taken from my UK account. My parents kindly went to bank to look at this issue for me and have been informed that 15 pounds/month has been being taken without authorisation since 2013!! Completely and utterly unacceptable!! I have emailed Mary directly regarding this situation and expect a response/refund and assurance that my details are removed and this does not happen again.

• Aj
    Ajay 1985 Aug 18, 2016

£15 was taken out from my account without permission.
    I found out that the company scammed naiv people who think that just will save 10%off next purchase,
    This company must be closed as there are towsends of coplains obout that

• Vi
    vipula 52 Aug 01, 2016

I have had £10 a month taken from my account by completesave.co.uk since August 2012 (£420 in total) and none of these payments were authorized by me and I was totally unaware of these payments being taken from my bank account. The payments slipped past my attention because the amount was only £10 and went undetected within all the other transactions. I visited my bank today 01/08/2016 to query the payments and advised my bank that these payments were never authorized by me and they have agreed to cancel any further payments and put what I already paid in dispute. The bank kindly telephoned completesave on my behalf only to receive a recorded message stating that they are closed today due to National holiday. I rang the advertised phone number [protected] myself only to receive the same recorded message. This is obviously a scam and a bogus company and should be stopped. I now intend to report this to the police (NFIB) with the details and will be contacting trading standards.