Complete NutritionHorrible treatment to the point of harrasment,

On 3/3/09 I went into the Complete Nutrition store and was approached by Shane Chase who claimed to be the owner of the establishment. He showed me a weight loss product that his other customers had lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks. He told me the program I was considering would last me 2 ½ months. I purchased the "Reveal" program that came with 3 packs of Ephedrine and an extra pack of Ephedrine for free. I started the program the next day in the morning and followed his instructions for the next 5 days. I did not lose any weight and I woke up feeling nauseous at night. On 3/10/09 I went back to the store to return the products. At first Mr. Chase told me that they do not accept returns on opened products. I informed him that I had read his return policy and that it stated differently. He then insulted me and claimed that I had not taken then pills as directed and he would count them. He told me that not all the bottles in the system he sold me would not last 2 ½ months even though he told me they would before. He also asked me " Are you REALLY working out?" and then his female employee seemed to feel the need to step in between me and him and try to help me. She tried to discuss why I was having problems with the program and I told her about the nausea. Mr. Chase again stepped in and said that he would honor the return policy and give me an in store credit but that I would have to spend it right then. I didn't have time or know how to spend so much money at that time so I told him that I would be back. On 3/11/09 I spent the day doing research on the products he had given me and found out that the Ephedrine he sold me for weight loss was actually for breathing problems and did not say anything on the package about weight loss. I researched the Code of Alabama and I think that Mr. Chase is in violation of Title 8 Section 8-19-5. My aunt and I went back to the store that evening to speak with Mr. Chase on his practices and to finish the return. Mr. Chase claimed that everyone knows that Ephedrine is for weight loss even though it's not labeled for it. Mr. Chase was pretty upset when my aunt asked him about why he felt the need to insult me the night prior. He claims he never insulted me, but he did say those things that I have claimed. Mr. Chase then had a change of heart and decided to give me a full refund. I thanked him, and his reply was that he can not believe that that I said that he insulted me and that he has never had a return. His store has only been open for 6 weeks. After the refund my aunt and I immediately left. I received a call a short time later from Mr. Chase. He said that he wanted to apologize for how everything went with me, but he thinks my aunt should come back and apologize to him because I did not take 7 days worth of pills, he counted them. I told him that I never said I took 7 days worth, I took 5. I told him I would be contacting the AG regarding his misrepresentation of the item he sold to me and to never call me again.

I feel lied to, insulted and harassed! I cannot believe I actually had to deal with such immaturity!

Maryisback Mar 18, 2009

I had a great experience at this location.

I also dealt with Mr. Chase. I purchased the Reveal at the end of February and since then have lost 12 lbs and I don't know how many inches. All I can say is I'm wearing jeans I haven't been able to wear for two years! I am also taking it with the Ephedrine. The ephedrine is listed as a bronchiodiolator (breathing) on the box and Mr. Chase explained to me how it worked with the Reveal system to produce similar results like the old Ephedra based diet pills. I had to fill out a form for age verification as well before I could purchase the ephedrine. He was also very helpful explaining why I had to do this.
    He was very informative in explaining how to take it and what to do if I was a little jittery at first.
    One thing I liked the most about my experience at Complete Nutrition versus the other stores in our town is the personable way Mr. Chase approached my wanting to lose weight. He asked me questions, about my goals, my eating habits and even recommended diet changes (he explained diet is 80% of losing weight and the other 20% is exercise/supplementation), and he gave me advice on things to do for workouts. Mr. Chase informed me he was a certified personal trainer and that working out with weights was nothing to be afraid of when wanting to lose weight. My diet would determine how the weight training worked with my body. Another "fun" fact he let me in on was that weight training can elevate your metabolism for 3 days after you are done working out. Something I need as a middle aged mother of 4! I was impressed at his overall knowledge, not just of the supplements I initially came in for but other aspects of the "change" one is needing to make to actually lose the weight!!!
    I am a lifetime customer at Complete Nutrition for all my supplements from now on because of these aspects.

• Me
    mega man Apr 02, 2009

Complete nutrition is a total scam, misleading ads and over the top high pressure sales. The place has over priced products and will not accept returns. I totally agree with the first opinion and the second one is obviously someone that owns a Complete nutrition store. I wonder if the ftc or fda would be interested in the marketing of this product? Go to GNC or some other store if you dont want to be ripped off and lied to.

• Sh
    Shane Apr 02, 2009

Hello everyone this is Katie & Shane the owners of Complete Nutrition Huntsville. We are sorry to hear all the negative feedback. We would like all of our customers to have the best experience when they walk through the door. Our company does except returns. The policy for Complete Nutrition is that if the item(s) are open then we can give you in store credit at the time of the return with a receipt. If the items are not open then you can bring them back with receipt and we gladly return your money.

We follow all guidelines to the fullest extent. As a owner of Complete Nutrition Huntsville I don't want to do anything wrong government wise and customer wise. Doing things wrong has never been what Katie & I are about. We love talking and chatting with people. We invite you in to come chat about daily things or sports ect...

Your goals are our goals. Thats how we are different than the other companies. We want to help you. If you are not happy then please come see us and we will try to find the right products for you to hit your goals.

The Complete Nutrition name is a well respected name everywhere we go. We are glad to have moved to the Huntsville area. We love it here. We hope you stop in and say hello and check out our beautiful store. Don't ever feel obligated to buy anything you don't want. We are here to help ya and have a great customer experience!

Sincerely,

Katie & Shane
    Owners Complete Nutrition Huntsville

Marie Ann Feb 09, 2010

Complete Nutrition has amazing products! The reason people see no results is because they dont want to workout nor eat healthy. These weightloss systems may be a little pricey but they work. GNC, no way. They carry the same products walmart do. Obviously certain people think their are such thingsas a "miracle" pill. I think that its horrible to bash someones company.

• Go
    GotTwins+2 Jun 08, 2010

My opinion, people want to just pop a few pills and watch the weight fall off because there are a hundred commercials with a hundred different celebrities telling us that they dont have to work out. I think the employees at those kind of stores are pushy and just want to force the "newest weight loss" pill at you w/out knowing if they work or not. Most people who are shopping for a Diet Miracle are vulnerable and want to lose weight because they are unhappy and will believe anything the sales clerk says. I too have not had good luck w/Coplete Nuritian sales clerks, they have all been cocky and uneducated in the products. I went to 2 different locations in Lincoln NE and had a negative experince at both. They know very little about the product and just kept trying to get me to buy more and more products. If there was such think as a Miracele DIET PILL then no one would be fat

• Re
    reveal user Jun 08, 2010

ive had a wonderful experience with the company in eugene oregon they are always nice to my husband and i and always hook us up with great deals. you have to work out and eat healthy if you wanna add a diet pill that pill is to give you a speed in ur weight loss but you need to excercise. thanks complete nutrition!!! you have made us feel like we can have the body we want even after having 2 babies i can see a diffrence!!

Karen B..... Jun 16, 2010

I wanna take a second to talk about my experience with Complete Nutrition...

For starter's, I have been overweight my whole life...so bad that it put me in a state of deppression. Well for the past year I have been doing some research on natural weight loss "aids". I have found that it is quite difficult to do on my own because there is such a variety of different supplements available in the market place. So one day I heard an ad on the radio about weight loss, and of course it was with Complete Nutrition. Well I went in to check it out, as soon as I walk into the establishment I was greeted by a CN Consultant.
    We went over everything from how I need to eat, how frequent, how many days a week I need to exercise, and of course the supplements I need to take to get to my goal. One thing they put alot of emphasis on is how these weight loss "aids" arn't going to do all the work for me but will accel the results of my own efforts. Now that u know exaclty what went down...It has been 6 months since my first of many visits with Complete Nutrition, I have lost 43 pounds and I feel better than I have ever felt (givin I havent quite reached my overall goal yet :)) I am very happy and satisfied so far.

PS - I am truely amazed that people would want to bash a company (on the internet) that is just trying to help. GNC and all the other supplement stores are selling supplements also...my experience with all of them was that they didn't know as much as Complete Nutrition (this is my experience). I went into the store knowing that you need exercise and a good diet to loose weight. Remember YOU went into the store as well as I did. I am positive that if you went in there again they would be happy to help you even though you wrote bad things about there company on the internet. That person above said it best "THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL". Diet and exercise get it done, supplements help boost it along. I am not being negative towards anyone above, I just wish you would think about if your experience, was it really that bad...hope all is well.

• Am
    AmberStarr77 Jun 16, 2010

Ephedrine IS a bronchodilator and is used for breathing problems, but it is also used for weight loss because it is an amphetamine type stimulant. It is illegal to sell it as a weight loss product in some states, so they market it as the afore mentioned "bronchodilator". People still buy it and use it for weight loss or an energy booster. I take a Rx diet pill called adipex, and it has the same effect on my breathing as the ephedrine does. A lot of times people with bad asthma take them when they have an attack. that is their medical use. Just wanted to clear up that confusion.

kajukenbo Jul 24, 2010

Come on people, you didn't gain the weight overnight and you can't lose it overnight. You should know you have a better chance keeping the weight off if it comes off slowly. Never believe the Lose it Quick Schemes. I have tried many weight lose strategies over the years, many different pills, I've done the serious weight lifting, done the martial arts but...I have been taking Reveal for about two weeks now and it works. I have lost 4 pounds. That is huge because I have been trying so long and had no success. I am very active but my biggest problem is eating too much and I have a lot of stress in my life. Reveal has curbed my appetite and given me energy beyond what I had expected, don't forget drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day is necessary to flush the fat out. I bought my product from Complete Nutrition in Lee's Summit, MO & both the people in there were just Great! to talk to.

ps. If you think you can take a pill & sit & lose weight, YOU ARE WRONG! You must be active, burn those calories. Try the Wii Fit, it is fun! or anything you enjoy. Frisbee is great exercise too (all that running to get the Frisbee that doesn't make it your way, lol.)

• Am
    AMERICANCOFFEE Sep 13, 2010

complete nutrition is the best store around. im 14 i stared working oout last summer weighed 125 yeah.. i know small. and after 3 months of working out i only gained 8 pounds. until 1 week ago i bought goliath from complete nutrition and in 1 week i can see a difference in my arms and my body. i gained 3 pounds and even my freinds and my mom call me bigger.. AND THIS IS MUSCLE, NOT FAT!! so if you want results go to complete nutrition.

• Mr
    mrskinger82 Sep 27, 2010

i purchased the reveal extreme at the champaign illinois location. and it has been amazing. The employee that helped me was amazing. He went over weight loss goals with me and helped me come up with a great diet plan. I felt no pressure to purchase the product at all. Im on day 3 and it has been great so far. No side affects other than my house being cleaned a lot faster lol. I would definately recommend this product to anyone.

• Ty
    tylerdurden247 Oct 10, 2010

Karen B, you are clueless. The reason that people are, as you say, slamming Complete Nutrition on here is because they DESERVE it, and what most of these people are saying is true. Most people know that going into a GNC is like being harrassed by sleazy, pushy used car salesman, who are selling over priced junk. Complete Nutrition is just like them except MORE sleazy and MORE overpriced. Those who complain of these guys using very high pressure sales pushing VERY highly over priced products were not lying. WOW. I thought GNC was bad for that (and they are, and that's why THEY lost my business) but these guys blow even THEM out of the water. Even more pressure, even more sleaze (never thought that was possible), and even more outrageously high rip off prices. And the reason I went in there was because it was new here and I'd never heard of it before, and I'll check any place out once. With this place, once was all it took. What a joke. Go to bodybuilding dot com or any similar site if you want equal or BETTER products at one FOURTH the price and don't want to be mistreated or scammed.

• Ga
    GasCanRush Oct 13, 2010

Bro you need to take a chill pill like Tyler Durden in Fight club. There is a Complete Nutrition in Chattanooga where I live. The people that work in there are knowledgeable, take the time to talk about working out and other stuff, not just sell me stuff. Did I mention I am a competitive body builder? As far as bodybuilding.com goes, yea they have great products, great information and that is where I got all my supplements before Complete opened here, because Complete price matches bodybuilding, so no need to order it and wait.

It's all about asking, talking to the people working there and seeing what kind of deals you can get. I work in medical sales and this is true in almost anything sales. If you walk into a store, look at the price and walkout without talking to someone, well then that's on you.

I'd also like to note, if you went there once, you have never taken any products from there guessing from your post. Therefore you would have no clue if any of their products where "over priced junk"...you should try to gain some knowledge of your own before you bash the knowledge of people trying to help you!

• Ga
    GasCanRush Oct 13, 2010

Bro everyone on here only has 1 comment or complaint...you google search the company and this board is one thing that pops up, so you read through them and if you feel information is wrong, you sign up and give your .02 (that's two cents). To be honest I had never heard about this board until I did a google search to see where the 2nd store was that just opened in my town.

• Ci
    Cindye Nov 02, 2010

I went to complete nutrition for protein and vitamins. I have a great work out routine and eat extremely healthy. I went there to try and lose the last 5 pounds and to get more protein in my diet. I purchased the multi vitamin, the product called tone, and the protein powder. I felt a difference immediately. I feel like these are really great products. I took vitamins before but I feel these are geared for someone who is active and needs that extra energy. I would recommend these products to everyone. I hate some stores may have bad customer service but I had a great experience at the store in High point, NC. If you are looking for a diet pill that is FDA approved good luck, I'm not sure those exist.

• Be
    Beckybella Dec 28, 2010

It is unfortunate that people who work in retail have a "bad day" and do not always treat customers the way that they should be treated. I just want to make two quick points: 1. You can not judge an entire company or store on your experience of just one sales person. Retailers are paid to be nice, but unfortunately they are human like the rest of us and screw up at work sometimes just like employees at other companies. 2. Research has shown that a customer will tell at least 10 people (or comment boards) about a "bad" customer service experience, but rarely tell anyone about a good or even great customer service experience. I have only walked through the door once of a "Complete Nutrition" store in Colorado Springs and my personal experience was very, very positive. The employee (possibly the owner) was SOO nice and informative. He answered all of my questions without ever pressuring me to buy anything. I plan on returning to make several purchases next week. (on a side note, I was offered a store manager position for a GNC last year and after extensive research on the products, declined the offer AND no longer shop there. I have now been rearching the products at Complete Nutrition and so far am impressed, I look forward to becoming a longtime customer of the Colorado Springs store.

• Ba
    baroofnup Dec 28, 2010

I have lost weight since I joined complete nutrition but Idk if its actually from the pills I took or if its just all the hard work and healthy eating I have been doing. I have tried dieting several times before but either fail or gained back all the weight I lost. I was taking something called the shred stack that is supposed to let me lose fat without losing muscle. I do know that the pills give me more energy before a work out and also allow me to work out longer And harder. But I would like to say they are very expensive and only give a small boost in my weight lost, but I believe that it is defiantly worth it because it gives me confidence to keep going, but when I get close to were I wanna be I will probably just do the rest by my self, without there expensive pills. So all in all I believe its with a shot if you have the money for it and the dedication to work out and eat right to go along with your purchase.

Ps I am kinda neutral because I'm not sure if its helping or not but I am seeing results. And I did like the salesman, he was friendly and actually gave me free samples to try for a week before I even bought a single thing.

I hope this post helps

kate and ashley Feb 04, 2011

How can you blame a store that sells weight loss SUPPLEMENTS that your not satisfied. They are SUPPLEMENTS a facilitator in losing weight. You need to realize that to lose weight one has to change food intake, exercise habits, and make it a habitual lifestyle. Complete Nutrition is the first company that finds out what your doing to change and what products will facilitate, and why. They took time to talk about my goals, why breakfast is so important, and that I must change habits. They wrote out when to take them and if something was to strong or not strong enough they would swap it out.

• Eo
    EOD Johnson Feb 25, 2011

Wife bought the product but could not take it because the pills are really big. We already paid for it so I started taking it. Had horrible stomach problems (lower back pain, bloating, diverticulitus, gas) for years. Not sure why but my problems are nearly gone. No more pain, no bloating, gas is way reduced. Might have been the pills or the diet adjustment with the pills not sure. I went back to the AL store mentioned here and talked to a really good looking woman who was not pushy at all. Answered all my questions and let me explore the store and read all the lables with out bothering me. Prices are very high but talked to her and got product for less than listed (BOGO and 1/2 off). Minor weight loss after a few weeks but am unable to work out right now (over did the last workout) but expect decent results when I can start running again. I did not meet Shane Chase but the young girl was polite and allowed me to take my time. Not much of a store, Need more brands of like products. Product was expensive and I am looking for like product at lower price.

Maria76 Mar 07, 2011

I purchased the Reveal extreme pack with the accelarator, tone, & night time hybrid. Its been 5 days now & i have actually put on 2lbs. I have been eating less & skipping the fast food. I have also been doing a 10 minute ab exercise every night. I dont understand. The money back gaurantee is if its un-opened. How the hell are you to try it if you cant open it. The only way to get your money back is to buy something else that doesnt work thats a scam. Wish i would have read the fine print...never again. I guess im stuck with them for the duration, hopefully something will change.

• Kl
    klaudia12 Mar 17, 2011

If you are not eating as much you are slowing down your metabalism, also when you work out it is natural to gain weight at first during the first week or so. our bodies function on a 14 day memory cycle. whatever you do in those 14 days is what your body will adjust to in the days following. i personally just started taking the reveal products because i was 125 pounds and now i am at 211 pounds with health issues that prohibit me from working out. anyways ill get back to you guys on if this really works or not. i did lose about 50 pounds years ago when ephedrine was legal =P

• Da
    DavidMDB Apr 04, 2011

Personal experience from the newly opened Cedar Rapids, IA store... The employees are helpful, but boarderline pushy. Some of the products seem to be decent, but insanely overpriced. There are many sources of protein and supplements online and many you can create your own blends and choose to get the very best quality and spend more or skimp a bit and save a bit. My problem is with the lack of openness and honesty with pricing. Why is it hidden. Sure you can staff a store with fit people, and have them be able to articulate product knowledge. Most people into fitness should know a thing or two about diet, nutrition, workout plans and supplements. This tends to lull a laymen into not focusing on the fact that the prices are hidden and products grossly overmarked. They get the customers to begin to commit to a purchase, then get up up to the register, you inquire about price, the respond with "I'm giving you 20% off", customer senses are dulled again, customer makes purchase. Now the question is 20% off of what? The hidden price, of course, which is an enigma. Is it 20% off of a typical retail price for a similar product? Heck no, it is 20% off of something that is already marked up. With the 20% off, the product is still overpriced. BOGO 1/2 off, same deal. The products are still so damn over priced that it is not a good price. I guess if you have money to burn go for it. The products are not all bad, but with many choices out there, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

• Du
    Dustin Smith Apr 08, 2011

Ephedrine is for weight loss and you should have researched more on it. Before buying anything, do your research. Also talk with the employees with having done research to find the best plan for you. You always need to know what you're talking about and know what you want before you walk into the store.

Also, reveal is a mimic of ephedrine. Synephrine HCL is the main chemical in reveal and is very close to ephedrine.

The only time you will have a nauseous feeling is if you are taking it on an empty stomach. ALWAYS EAT WITH FOOD! Never go without eating, even if the bottle tells you to. This is very unhealthy and can be harmful to your health. Nauseous feelings can also come up if you have a weak stomach, or are not used to taking the product. You also need to workout vigorously when you take these supplements.

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING ANY PRODUCT!

• Br
    brian5858 Apr 14, 2011

I went to the Complete Nutrition located in College Station, Texas and my experience the way there employees tried to sell me stuff I didn't need was horrible. I went in there looking for a fat burner they called reveal and I wish I had done my research first before spending my hard earned money on a caffeine pill that did absolutely nothing. Even all of their other product were a total rip off. The fish oil they sell was 50 bucks which is a complete rip off considering the nutrition store down the street had the same thing for 10 bucks. This store reminded me of GNC's high prices and I will never shop there again. Their products are garbage and the experience of shopping there was a nightmare.

• Ba
    balboa2011 Apr 24, 2011

I use to work for a GNC back in the day when we sold the Release Program from Complete Nutrition. The Release Program did help, but there is nothing about Complete Nutrition Products that stands out other then there marketing. The one day they had a crew come from Nebraska trying to tell us how there products were better then everything. We started selling there Nitro 2 product instead of NO2, and everyone said is was a total waste of money and they didn't get any results from it. Pretty much what I learned, Complete Nutrition are looking for the best used car salesmen out there. After a while of working with them, I felt like I had to become a used car salesmen over actually helping people.

And let me add one more thing, if you saw the mark-up on there products, it would make you sick.

So I stopped in a Complete Nutrition store the other day, and boy did I get a great laugh. He told me all I had to do is take his pills and change nothing else and I will loose 2-3 lbs a week. I asked him why. He gave me his big sales pitch about how they help up my test, so I asked how. He said with DHEA. Well this bottle is 80 bucks and DHEA is around 7-10. All other stuff was Chromium and Green Tea which is no big deal.

I use to work with these guys. I know many of you say you go in there and they are so helpful. This is true, and the reason why is they will only hire people who produce high sales for them. If you don't, bye bye. They do a lot of training on how to up-sale and get more crap in people even if they don't want or need it. But they will play off your emotions to make sure you feel you need there stuff.

Now I am in sales myself, and I know you want high energy people working for you. But I also feel, if I am selling stuff just so I make lots of money, I don't feel right about that. I always want the customer to feel they win also.

Now on the return subject. The company always took returns back in the day. Not sure if they are getting so many now, they had to stop that, haha.

I hate to sound down about this company. I just know more about them then I care to. I feel they are selling a Dodge Intrepid for a Porsche price. I don't care about them, only you as the consumer. These boys are making a lot of money, how do you make so much money selling vitamins, lol.

• Jr
    jrob263 May 06, 2011

Complete Nutrition is a COMPLETE JOKE!!! These guys start shoving samples down your throat the second you walk in the door. I have shopped there once in my life and will NEVER return. They DO NOT accept returns and are high pressure sales scam artists. You would be better off blindly buying any product online than actually going into a complete nutrition store.

• Wa
    wally01 May 18, 2011

I have been taking the CTS360 tone for about a month now. I wanted something to help me lose the last few pounds I wanted to slim down. I have actually gained about 5 pounds and just feel larger (which I did not want). I don't know if this is typical with this product. I do seem to be more toned but did not want to gain weight. I eat healthy and do some form of exercise daily (run, lift weights or do yoga). I don't know if this product is causing the weight gain and if I should continue to take the product. Will I start to slim down eventually? It is very frustrating and depressing to work so hard only to gain weight. Has anyone else had results similar to this with this product?

• Tr
    Travster Jun 16, 2011

I went to the complete nutrition in Eau Claire Wisconsin and decided to get a 2 month supply of reveal. The product made me feel i needed to eat less plus I was much more motivated doing my cardio workout. I'm just an average guy that went from 280 down to 220 again in a month. The supplement along with diet and exercise is awesome. I think the part most people don't understand is that no matter what product is invented, diet and exercise will always help tremendously. Get motivated get healthy :)

• Re
    RealityCheckHere Jun 17, 2011

This complaint board is of no help to anyone, there are pry two real comments that are worth reading...one the complaint...two the apology. Most of these are pry competitors bashing another company or the company sticking up for itself, welcome to the reviews/complaints on supplements! :) One more thing is, why don't people do there own research on products (or anything for this matter) before buying anything. Sounds like most people here are complaining about how much the products are and they are trying to lose weight (burn more calories a day then you take in!). Well the truth is they are marked up...Nike shoes cost $9 dollars to make...wow you paid $125 for them so welcome to the real world. I went into one of these stores, this is what brought me to this forum. Guess what, the reveal system that they mentioned is marked up but if I were to buy 3 or 4 products that I currently take and put it in my own pretty box they all would have ended up at the price the reveal was. This is just my 2 cents which pry isn't worth that knowing that I am commenting on this topic. I would suggest go into the store and be your own judge of this store, mine seemed to be good. I would like to say good job to the owner who actually had the balls to comment knowing it won't make a difference to anyone. I am sorry for the gentlemen who clearly got fired and now is leaving his 2 cents, good luck to you in the future. Yes this is a one time post and I will not be back on here again haha...Good luck to everyone who wants to not buy anything that is marked up and anyone who is looking to lose weight but doesn't want to do their own research! Peace, love, and harmony :p

• Dc
    dcooper_24 Jul 06, 2011

I have had a great experience at the Complete Nutrition in Lawrence Kansas. I go there for all of the protein, and dietary supplements i have to take to stay in football shape. The guys there Seth and the other skinny guy are cool as hell. My friends took me there because they said it was way better than GNC. The people there who helped me was not harrassing me or pushing me into sales. They flat out asked what it is exactly im trying to do, and gave me there recommendations on what I should take and if it cost too much they would give me another cheaper route. I will be using Complete Nutrition for awhile now

• Dd
    Dd332 Jul 07, 2011

I work for this crappy company and will tell you first hand everyone that works there is a used car salesman! I was excited about the job because I have always been into nutrition. But after spending time with the owner and other managers all they do is push products that are way overpriced. 85$ for a protien that u can get online for 35$!!! Really?? In training the owner and manager told us all that "we are paid to lie" their exact words. I thought I would help people reach fitness goals here, but now I know all we do act excited and tell people to take pills that u can find the exact same thing anywhere else for less than half the price! Their goal is to make money, not help you. And when we do have a high dollar sale all they do is ask why we couldn't add another $ 200 on? This company is ###! don't waste ur time or money.

• St
    Stovie85 Jul 10, 2011

I like complete nutrition for the fact that they are NOT commission based. GNC is a commission based company and the guys that work in the store from what I have been experiencing have been everything as bit of helpful to me. I'm a 7 year stomach cancer survivor that has been trying to pick up weight for the past 5 years. I think that the guys here deserve a little credit because I've been seeing gains in weight of approximately 1-2 lbs a month. which is a LOT for me. don't listen to the ill-informed idiot of 2009. For all i could tell is that guy works at GNC and is trying to troll on this website. Complete Nutrition>GNC any day of the week.

• Ky
    kylerethanaida Jul 11, 2011

Complete Nutrition is a joke. I was signed up for a membership thing even though I didn't want to. After they took out the second month I tried to cancel but they still continued to take out money. They now have taken out $88 and won't do anything about it. This was while I got laid off and couldn't afford anything more than food and house payment. Not a fan of Complete Nutrition anymore. I live in Omaha, NE.

• On
    OneSpunkyGirl Aug 04, 2011

I don't understand why Compelte Nutrition will take back an opened product and NOT give a refund. If they are able to take the opened product back for an exchange, shouldn't they offer a full refund? I purchased the CTS360 Max 2 days ago. I am so jittery and haven't been able to sleep in 2 nights. I SHOULD be able to get a full refund for this product in stead of trying to use up a $250.00 in store credit!!

jamielynne75 Aug 10, 2011

I know there are two (or three) sides to every story but I have been a customer and also and advertising partner for Complete Nutrition. I have never heard anything come from Katie or Shane Chase other than genuine interest in their customers success. Ive needed to return a product for my husband because it had a side effect and they gladly replaced it. For those who say they claim to have a miracle weight loss pill, you are flat out lying. No one with any sense would make such a claim. You know you just dont want to exercise! Im not saying suppliments always work, but in my personal experience this company genuinely strives for results for their customers.

• Ra
    RageFitnessHIFC Sep 07, 2011

As a personal trainer, I have referred my clients to complete nutrition for weight loss, sports performance etc. All of the products that are sold by complete nutrition are of the highest quality and beat out any of the cheap mass produced products that are in GNC, Max Muscle, Vitamin Shoppe etc. The only complaints I have heard of or have encountered by even my own clients are from buyers who are not eating healthy and are not working out regularly. These products are simply created to super enhance your fitness/nutrition program. Please people do not blaim Complete Nutrition for your laziness, there is no magically pill that will fix your problems only super boost your hard work leading to your success!!!

• Li
    lizinal Dec 30, 2011

I just made a purchase today in the Huntsville store and had a very positive experience. I purchased the power packets for women over 30.

I would never pud haze a weight loss supplement because they are all nothing but a crutch. I have lost 50 pounds exercising and eating well. Lots of protein, veggies, fruit and I do use protein powder.

Don't complain because you don't lose weight with a supplement, they don't do the work, you do. Save your money and drink a lot of green tea, exercise, eat no bad Carbs eat tons of. veggies and lean protein. I even drink red wine each night and am losing weight.

• Kf
    kf23 Jun 16, 2012

I agree about being pushy...WOW this one guy that works there appears to be on something "not so natural" and he acts so pushy and basically will push anything on anyone to make a sell. Stay away from him. I still go in the store but stay away when he's there...beware the name is Chris he is a weirdo!!!

• Mi
    miley.nugs Mar 27, 2014

That Chris guy doesn't work there if anyone is worried about going in and having to see him. He has been gone for pry 2 years now. I love the CN Mall people!

madamhair Dec 14, 2015

The supplements are comparable to like products. Yes, they are expensive and they offer a MEMBERSHIP to get discounts. The problem is that if you cancel the membership, months later they will take money out of your account rather randomly and refuse to stop because they already have your account info. Then you have to get into legal issues to stop them. THE COMPANY IS DISHONEST.