Zynga / cityville

South Africa Review updated:

I was playing Cityville when i notice buildings, shamrocks, energy and notes disappear .What cause that and will it be rectified?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2012

i have issues with citiville..i cant share to recieve items... it won"t post most the time.. the bridge does"nt work...energies disappear. my money disappears..will this ever be fixed.. i feel like not even playing anymore

1st of Jul, 2012

i am having many issues with city ville.. my request won"t post.. i can"t share to receive anything most of the time...the bridge does"nt work.. my energies disapear . my money has dissappeared on several accations.. it makes it hard to finish goals... i makes me want to quit playing.. will these issues be fixed ever?

24th of Apr, 2013

When I get an email "Gift from City Sam", I chose one of the three (usually energy) and I get a message, either "you cannot acept this reward" or "you have already claimed this reward". Well, my quotas for energy are not nearly met and I DID NOT "already claim" it. This has been going on for, at least, a month now. When will this be fixed, and will I get the "City Sam" rewards that I have been cheated out of? Thanks.